Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Separated...eww he makes me sick! I can imagine he has cheated on her multiple times! More fool her for putting up with it!

Reactions: 13
What confuses me tho is that surely if he wants people to believe he's separated you would change your profile picture so it's not a photo of you and your wife? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Savage!!! What a bleep. Filthy disgusting piece of tit. Do we think that was James Ashford 2004 account? That’s his year of birth I think.
Mind you it wouldn’t surprise me if it was tanya
Who knows, but the account is no longer active. Also Tanyalovesthehaters account has disappeared.
That’s Onslow account, maybe his son see it.
I really hope the kids aren’t involved in Tattle.

Reactions: 7
Is this person a Tattler? 'so far I've resisted all the goodies' assuming they meant the contents of the hampers... And Orangutran's reply????? LIAR. She bought them second hand EMPTY.
She is sooo unbelievably fake

Separated...eww he makes me sick! I can imagine he has cheated on her multiple times! More fool her for putting up with it!
I don’t know how Tasha deal with this. If they are separated then clearly she doesn’t even know about it. That filthy creep is probably sticking his little mushroom in anything that lets him and probably still sleeps with Tasha too.

Tasha, go get yourself checked out and make sure he hasn’t given you anything. And after call the skip and have one of the guys throw him in there like the piece of rubbish he is. You do not deserve this

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Come on on tasha we were all proud of you for kicking that knobhead SIL2B to the curb now it's time to strap on your lady balls and kick that slime ball husband to the curb too. Don't stay together just for the kiddies your potentially showing your son it's ok to treat women like that and your daughter that it's ok to be treated like that and it's not.

Reactions: 16
Come on on tasha we were all proud of you for kicking that knobhead SIL2B to the curb now it's time to strap on your lady balls and kick that slime ball husband to the curb too. Don't stay together just for the kiddies your potentially showing your son it's ok to treat women like that and your daughter that it's ok to be treated like that and it's not.
Plus it must be stressful for the kiddies. They will definitely pick up on the tension :(

I am still fully convinced that Tanya had a thing with John. And that’s why she is so jealous of Tasha and her kids because John wouldn’t leave them for her. And she is jealous of Olivia because she is what society thinks of as pretty being blue eyed blonde hair (something I don’t agree with but you know what I mean!) since she couldn’t have John she found a matching one in taco. Probably why she is always over the top with the affection with taco to show John what he is missing out on. That’s the only logical (To me😂) reason why she is so unreasonably hateful to Tasha and her children. Since we see John will literally go for anything and so will orangutan it’s clearly possible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Plus it must be stressful for the kiddies. They will definitely pick up on the tension :(

I am still fully convinced that Tanya had a thing with John. And that’s why she is so jealous of Tasha and her kids because John wouldn’t leave them for her. And she is jealous of Olivia because she is what society thinks of as pretty being blue eyed blonde hair (something I don’t agree with but you know what I mean!) since she couldn’t have John she found a matching one in taco. Probably why she is always over the top with the affection with taco to show John what he is missing out on. That’s the only logical (To me😂) reason why she is so unreasonably hateful to Tasha and her children. Since we see John will literally go for anything and so will orangutan it’s clearly possible.
It’s like an episode of Jerry Springer with them lot lol

Reactions: 13
I remember when that screenshot was posted on here Maggie. How disgusting 🤬

I wonder if Tasha has ever tried to catfish him with a fake account?!

Reactions: 11
So I couldn’t sleep and someone mentioned they had been back over a Trasha’s photos from last year. To find the photo of her on the bedroom floor dressed as an elf. Sadly ladies I couldn’t find it on the previous thread but I did find this.
It’s from an account called JamesA04
View attachment 283803
How do you know Johnny boy actually wrote that in response? Is it his actual insta account?

Reactions: 5
Not sure why you think John is sleeping around, yeah he tries, but cant imagine that many take him up on the offer.....🤮

How do you know Johnny boy actually wrote that in response? Is it his actual insta account?
Yeah thats his account

• Haha
Reactions: 7

How would she have met him though? Surely only through knowing Taco?

Reactions: 3
I remember when that screenshot was posted on here Maggie. How disgusting 🤬

I wonder if Tasha has ever tried to catfish him with a fake account?!
I doubt she is that clever. She should. Then kick his arse out.

We don’t know, it was posted last year. I was looking for her dressed as a Elf for elf day. This was posted by someone saying they are JamesA04.

Reactions: 6
She’s edited it now. She forgot to add it to the caption and says she needs to check before she sends 😂 #noshit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.