Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s got to be a reasonable chance that Centre Parcs will be closed at Christmas? #secondwave #theydidntknow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Then the pitt post is well over due, it’s gonna be a big one!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Can’t wait for it. She’s due an absolute bleeping melt down by now. I’d have called brain tumour if she hadn’t used that one for Taco on their day trip to the zoo. So I’m going with one of her bleeping down days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so funny that you all say she orders flowers for herself because that’s exactly what she used to do all the time with chocolate and presents and say they were from Del....and we’d ask him and he’d be totally oblivious so she clearly was just sending them to herself 😂

Also I saw that someone asked what wage she’d be on...I’m not 100% but an advisor was on about £24k so it’s going to be around there...not big money at all for the way she spends...but it’s all just credit that gets pushed around from one card to another!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
We all knew they were going to decorate the cottage for Christmas. We would be more shocked If they didn’t, let’s be honest lol
I just don’t get it. I’d more be packing alcohol and Christmas foods, maybe some games, rather than waste space with decorations!

We all knew they were going to decorate the cottage for Christmas. We would be more shocked If they didn’t, let’s be honest lol
I just don’t get it. I’d more be packing alcohol and Christmas foods, maybe some games, rather than waste space with decorations!
She's talking about when she's away for Halloween.

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for it. She’s due an absolute bleeping melt down by now. I’d have called brain tumour if she hadn’t used that one for Taco on their day trip to the zoo. So I’m going with one of her bleeping down days 🤔
They didn’t even go to the zoo 🤣 I said that the zoo is fitting for her and then she brought up the whole brain scan dilemma 🤣 who knows what the hell they were doing in London that day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Way too early but this has definite thread name vibes. We should name it just after Tan to piss her off 😂
OranguTAN: funeral queen, sleepy griever, inheritance dreamer
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes!!! It’ll be time for a new thread before we know it and this HAS to be the title 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh I thought she meant the Christmas holiday... dear lord, where are they for Halloween?!
Centre Parcs for Tanya and a caravan park for Tasha from what I remember. Tasha said she was going away and then Tanya came along and out did her with her trip.

Reactions: 11
So @BMWGuys did anyone ever call her out on it, when she sent herself stuff?
you would think she was on £124,000 they was this moron spends!
I can imagine she is jealous of all the young girls that work there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
oh yeah, there is definitely something up... what I don’t understand is all these losers that will feel sorry for her!!
she seriously needs to sort herself out, it’s pathetic

Reactions: 7
They didn’t even go to the zoo 🤣 I said that the zoo is fitting for her and then she brought up the whole brain scan dilemma 🤣 who knows what the hell they were doing in London that day
I know 🤣🤣🤣 Most of my comments are aimed at winding Fatso up 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor puppy will be another prop to Tancunto....poor thing will be dressed up to match her themes! Will put my wages the poor thing will be wearing a naff halloween outfit before we know it!

Is that 🌮 voice in the latest puppy video 🤢
He sounds thick...explains a lot tbh

• Sick
I can’t believe she’s getting that poor little puppy a week today and then 2 days later shes off to play Princess 👑 Fiona and Lord Farquhar in the Castle! Shows to me just how much that puppy means to her! 😡

Just seen this comment 😡 thought it was YOUR DOG 🦧😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s getting that poor little puppy a week today and then 2 days later shes off to play Princess 👑 Fiona and Lord Farquhar in the Castle! Shows to me just how much that puppy means to her! 😡
That poor baby having them two dicks looking after him! I can imagine Tan teasing him for some reason....

• Angry
I can. It’s tan all over. The puppy is just for show. She’ll bring it out for insta perfect photos and ignore its existence the rest of the time. She really is foul!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That poor puppy will be another prop to Tancunto....poor thing will be dressed up to match her themes! Will put my wages the poor thing will be wearing a naff halloween outfit before we know it!

He sounds thick...explains a lot tbh
‘so do they ever go to sleep?’ No Taco dogs are awake 24/7- didn’t you know?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.