Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t tasha asking her NHS lady for advice? She wants sympathy and attention! We know she isn’t qualified as she wouldn’t be on social media telling everyone about her client. I know she hasn’t named her however this is still a breach in confidentiality. Its unusual for a patient to be discharged without a care plan in place, however if this is the case she can speak to her local care line and social services it isn’t rocket science! Hope when she’s dancing in the rain she slips and knocks some sense into her

Reactions: 16
That laugh is like nails on a chalk board and doesn’t sound natural. Sounds as if she’s trying to be cute. We all know she has a big bellowing man laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is trash kidding? Why is she sharing personal information about this lady online? How unprofessional! I wish she would duck off trying to paint herself as a martyr.
Plus with the amount Tasha goes out, I’d be very worried!! I hope the lady didn’t get the virus because of Tasha. I lost my grandmother in 2018 and it was absolute hell. It was traumatic and I’d be mortified if someone spoke that way of her who wasn’t her family. Hope Tasha reads here and deletes her statements. If she is genuinely looking for advice she should have worded it very different!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What confuses me is how she’s going on about her lady and then ‘so I had a quick relaxing spa with hubby’ 🤨 how the duck do we report this bleep? She shouldn’t be talking about her clients at all on social media, they’re old and vulnerable. Doesn’t matter if it’s personal info or not, she’s bleeping wrong
Exactly! Its so unprofesssional. If that was my relative I would be fuming. She has no right to share. I'm not sure how to report but there must be a way as these women need protecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not quite sure what Tash was trying to achieve. Sure she could have found out local care numbers herself - I’m glad some people have spoken out against her post. Doubt it will make her realise she doesn’t need to post every little detail of her - especially regarding somebody who has no say in the matter!
if she’s trying to make herself look like a do Gooder, then it backfired.

Reactions: 9
So there is some brain activity!! I’m glad she’s removed it but it’s a shame that it took someone commenting for her to realise. We live and learn trash, hopefully you’ll think twice next time
At the bare minimum at least she can recognize her mistakes unlike the queen of the jungle who would have some snarky comment as her reply

Reactions: 12
Plus with the amount Tasha goes out, I’d be very worried!! I hope the lady didn’t get the virus because of Tasha. I lost my grandmother in 2018 and it was absolute hell. It was traumatic and I’d be mortified if someone spoke that way of her who wasn’t her family. Hope Tasha reads here and deletes her statements. If she is genuinely looking for advice she should have worded it very different!!!
I am so sorry to hear that. Losing someone is awful! I hadn't even thought about that. I hope she doesnt!. If she was genuine she would have asked someone to inbox her.

• Heart
is Tashas a cleaner?? I always assumed she was a carer with the way she speaks about her ‘lady’s’ 🤔
I wonder if she’s freelance or with an agency, sharing the stuff she does about them is so wrong.

Is trash kidding? Why is she sharing personal information about this lady online? How unprofessional! I wish she would duck off trying to paint herself as a martyr.
What have I missed? Did she make another post about that poor lady?

What have I missed? Did she make another post about that poor lady?
She did! Told her followers how the lady said she’d rather die than go in a care home 🙄 it’s swiftly been removed after someone pointed out that’s she should not be posting that!! As if it wasn’t obvious

• Sad
Reactions: 10
is Tashas a cleaner?? I always assumed she was a carer with the way she speaks about her ‘lady’s’ 🤔
I wonder if she’s freelance or with an agency, sharing the stuff she does about them is so wrong.
Hahaha agency as if! She is a cash in hand, run a duster over the sides kinda girl. Bet she noses through all their stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure she’s a cleaner. I think in some older posts she has said ‘private care’ but now says she’s not a qualified carer. In that Daily Fail article about her tiki bar she said shes a housekeeper! I don’t think Trash knows what she does herself. But we know that whatever her job is, it’s for about an hour a week 😆

Reactions: 15
She did! Told her followers how the lady said she’d rather die than go in a care home 🙄 it’s swiftly been removed after someone pointed out that’s she should not be posting that!! As if it wasn’t obvious
That makes me so sad. Even worse that poor lady is relying on Trasha to help her ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.