Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way!!
He is so wrong! I wonder if he will send you a dick pic? For your sake I hope not.
Glad you had a good time away. 😉
Haha noooooo I don’t think he’ll be sending anything. Chances are now he can see my grid, he’ll be intimidated. Or take it as a challenge! 😵😂
Yeah was good to brush the cobwebs off 😘

Ginger mess absolutely believes her own hype! That we are all jealous! Seriously lost her grip on reality.

Reactions: 8
I just laughed so much I think I sorted my water out my nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She was that special to Taco, he clearly never took Tan to meet her?
Trasha did you meet her? Blink once for yes!!!
Also, how sad if that is where the money has come from. That greedy fat cow didn’t even meet her yet is spending her money like it’s burning a hole in her Kate Loxton pencil case, I mean purse!
But wouldn’t the Ashfords have money too? If it’s his Aunt? X

Reactions: 9
Hope she opens a b&b, we can all go for opening night 😂 not to bully but to get pissed and watch the family drama unfold 😋
I'd give her a bad review on trip adviser 🤣🤣🤣

She could then go on four in the bed and have her own come dine with me moment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
👑🦧 is doing a wine tour when she stays at the castle, if it’s the one with food it costs £45 each! I suppose she thinks her and 🌮 are wine connoisseurs now! She just can’t help herself can she! She’s spent thousands in the last month or so! I said it yesterday and I’ll say it again, if she has a medical issue that puts her at risk why is she out amongst so many people! Sorry 🦡 don’t think there’s anything wrong with her other than she’s got cuntavirus!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
a “tiny majority” 🤣🤣. Do you even realise what you are saying you stupid illiterate heifer 🙈
Lmao. The journalist could have easily amended it, but maybe they weren't impressed either and thought they'd let us enjoy the quote in all its glory.

• Haha
I wonder if she is talking about us. I don’t think any of us has gone out our way to send her nasty DMs? Maybe to call her out but not attack her just because? Us talking about her here is different, in my opinion. She has to actively go to a different platform to read what we have to say.

I wonder if she is talking about us. I don’t think any of us has gone out our way to send her nasty DMs? Maybe to call her out but not attack her just because? Us talking about her here is different, in my opinion. She has to actively go to a different platform to read what we have to say.
That’s what they all do, they come to Tattle to read about themselves and then make out like they’re being trolled or bullied. Don’t look for it if you don’t like it!

Reactions: 16
But wouldn’t the Ashfords have money too? If it’s his Aunt? X
They must of done, where would they get all the money they have spent. Trasha doesn’t have the taste to buy what Tanya has. Building that post pergola, and all the other Tat.
she has all new garden furniture, the hot tub. Plus they must be in a lot of debt too. Paying off a few catalogue’s. Onslow got his alpha Romeo remember 🤣🤣🤣
Plus Tanya works full time, Trasha works about 2 minutes a week 🙄😂

Tashas lonely lady has called her up - someone mentioned her on here recently and voila! She mysteriously calls up for company 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone read Tanya’s interview on Eastbournelifestyle.co.uk?
I’d forgotten about this! What a pack of lies that all is! 🤥

How did you grow your followers? I think you’ll find the answer there 🦧 should be I bought them!

Have you worked with brands? Yes I love coming up with ideas to promote their products! 😂

Love there is a photo of the menu planner 😂 which has Friday as Date night and Saturday as Family fun night! 😂

Although Tasha shouldn’t be telling everyone that her “lady” isn’t well and wants so company, I’m sure that Tasha will actually go and check on her. Tanya would probably reply “LOL RIP 🤪” or send her a bunch of junk that she has lying around. Feel like Tasha May be telling Instagram for brownie points, but she would definitely be better to have come around for a chat than orangutan. You can see when someone comments on something that Tasha posts that she seems to be kind back, unlike orangutan. Bet she’d just talk about herself and the h2b the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watch out saint Trasha is about!
Poor lady, had to phone her, she said about her a few weeks ago. This poor lady is alone and lonely. Once we had mentioned she does duck all for anyone else.
I know many people will think I am a witch but to be fair I am. I don’t believe Trasha has good intentions.
We have been on lockdown since March and this moron mentions her now. When we know she has done nothing.
Also the NHS worker she was working for that hasn’t been mentioned either.
duck off Trasha, you have money grabbing witch written all over your moley face!!!

Although Tasha shouldn’t be telling everyone that her “lady” isn’t well and wants so company, I’m sure that Tasha will actually go and check on her. Tanya would probably reply “LOL RIP 🤪” or send her a bunch of junk that she has lying around. Feel like Tasha May be telling Instagram for brownie points, but she would definitely be better to have come around for a chat than orangutan. You can see when someone comments on something that Tasha posts that she seems to be kind back, unlike orangutan. Bet she’d just talk about herself and the h2b the whole time.
Tanya would be planning what to wear to the funeral and what candle to burn, and what flowers to have out!
sorry but Trasha is money grabbing. I agree at roast she is going. But only because the poor lady has phoned her.

Watch out saint Trasha is about!
Poor lady, had to phone her, she said about her a few weeks ago. This poor lady is alone and lonely. Once we had mentioned she does duck all for anyone else.
I know many people will think I am a witch but to be fair I am. I don’t believe Trasha has good intentions.
We have been on lockdown since March and this moron mentions her now. When we know she has done nothing.
Also the NHS worker she was working for that hasn’t been mentioned either.
duck off Trasha, you have money grabbing witch written all over your moley face!!!

Tanya would be planning what to wear to the funeral and what candle to burn, and what flowers to have out!
sorry but Trasha is money grabbing. I agree at roast she is going. But only because the poor lady has phoned her.
I hope she isn’t paying Tasha to talk to her!! Really is terrible to think that someone could be so lonely!!!

One of my friends cousin was a in home carer and the lady she cared for had no one at all. She ended up passing away and left everything in her will to the carer. Wonder if that’s Tasha’s end game?

• Sad
  • Wow
I hope she isn’t paying Tasha to talk to her!! Really is terrible to think that someone could be so lonely!!!

One of my friends cousin was a in home carer and the lady she cared for had no one at all. She ended up passing away and left everything in her will to the carer. Wonder if that’s Tasha’s end game?
That’s sad for the lady, but probably true about Trasha

• Wow

It’s sad. And would hope that isn’t Tasha’s game. Nice she’s gone to see her but she didn’t have to advertise it - bless her ☺
My dad is in a home and with lockdown he’s on his own. I do found it sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
👑🦧 is doing a wine tour when she stays at the castle, if it’s the one with food it costs £45 each! I suppose she thinks her and 🌮 are wine connoisseurs now! She just can’t help herself can she! She’s spent thousands in the last month or so! I said it yesterday and I’ll say it again, if she has a medical issue that puts her at risk why is she out amongst so many people! Sorry 🦡 don’t think there’s anything wrong with her other than she’s got cuntavirus!
Badger is full of tit because if she did have Sjögren's she wouldn't drink as much as she does and wouldn't be doing a bleeping wine tour. I also would have thought the hot weather would have caused a flare up because of the dryness in the air 🤷🏻‍♀️ i hope the money dries up soon and reality bites them.

Reactions: 14
Thanks!!! Been wanting to post for a while 😂
I read on here most evenings and piss myself laughing! I always thought I was just being nasty and jealous then I found tattle and realised I was the normal one and they are just nuts!!! 😂
I was the same, it was the comments about her saying she had an auto immune disorder that tipped me over (I have the condition). Yet here I have been home schooling, looking after a puppy, cooking 3 meals a day whilst still working myself and my husband working 12 hour shifts, us not leaving the house not even for our daily exercise and these to imbeciles were shop hopping and not social distancing 🤬
Sorry, don’t know where that rant came from!!!!

Badger is full of tit because if she did have Sjögren's she wouldn't drink as much as she does and wouldn't be doing a bleeping wine tour. I also would have thought the hot weather would have caused a flare up because of the dryness in the air 🤷🏻‍♀️ i hope the money dries up soon and reality bites them.
I have sjogrens and my symptoms are much worse when it’s hot! My mouth feels like the Sahara desert and no amount of fluids help, my eyes are all gritty and the rashes on my legs leaves me not being able to walk properly. Add that to working & looking after kids & a puppy I’m blinking knackered!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.