Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About pyjamas.... I wonder what the slogan on them was? 'funeral queen'? 'sleepy griever'? 'inheritance dreamer'? 🤣
You are a gem! Both for noticing that hashtag and for this post. I’m in tears over here (not the funeral kind) 😂😂

oh and the tiny majority, well that explains EVERYTHING! Tan isn’t worried about any debt because it’s only a tiny majority. She spends a lot on pointless tat but don’t worry hun, it’s only a tiny majority.

Christ alive! No neck and tit for brains!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tasha appears to think she’s now the #4thEmergencyService for her “ladies” 🙄 #dutycalls? #myarse!

D6D5FF64-61D5-4450-8157-19AFBBDCCEFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t for one minute think Tasha is as bad as Tanya, she doesn’t have that nasty streak. But I don’t think she’s harmless either, she’s incredibly selfish and has proven she cares about nothing but ‘her world’ Dirty John and the kids. I have no doubt she will be charging the lonely ‘lady’ for her time and she certainly has no right broadcasting her clients private business. She’s also having a very negative impact on the planet with all the disposable tat she buys but she doesn’t care, like she doesn’t care about the pandemic. She’s a massive twit but Tanya out twats her and makes her look half normal!

Reactions: 19
I hope she isn’t paying Tasha to talk to her!! Really is terrible to think that someone could be so lonely!!!

One of my friends cousin was a in home carer and the lady she cared for had no one at all. She ended up passing away and left everything in her will to the carer. Wonder if that’s Tasha’s end game?
Honestly the thought that someone is lonely and willing to pay someone so they will pop by to talk to them breaks my heart. If Trasha is taking money she is disgusting. Sadly that was my thinking, she is not as stupid as she looks sometimes. She is so grabby.

Reactions: 14
I know this is gonna sound like i’m a heartless witch but if someone asked me to go round there coz they didn’t feel well with all this corona flying about i’d have to tell them to jog on, old lady or not.

I’m a bit disappointed that Natascha with the pointless C in her name wasn’t glued to the toilet all day with the shits seeing as that chicken she ate last night was out of date.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this is gonna sound like i’m a heartless witch but if someone asked me to go round there coz they didn’t feel well with all this corona flying about i’d have to tell them to jog on, old lady or not.
Trasha needs to make her mind up? She isn’t well or just wants company?
I find it weird she hasn’t mentioned this old bird before?

Reactions: 10
Hope she opens a b&b, we can all go for opening night 😂 not to bully but to get pissed and watch the family drama unfold 😋
Ah god could you imagine going to her B&B. I’d rather have a night in the Bates motel.
she would be in competition with her guest.
well my H2B takes me away, and loves me more than yours!
I’d also give her a tit review.

I think she talks out of her arse most of the time lol x
It’s fat enough! 🤣
I bet she is round there now valuing everything!

• Haha
Oh duck off! How pathetic!! Who takes decorations away with them? Thats a whole thread right there.
I will admit I took a tiny Xmas tree from Poundland to butlins at a Xmas getaway, but my kids were only 6 and 8 and I wanted it to stay magical for them

Reactions: 15
She’s going to decorate her lodge...
So basically I couldn’t give a tit about the little kids who like to dress up. It’s all about me and what I am doing! So duck everyone else! It’s all me me me me. Did I translate that well enough?

I will admit I took a tiny Xmas tree from Poundland to butlins at a Xmas getaway, but my kids were only 6 and 8 and I wanted it to stay magical for them
I would do that same, but this moron is talking about Halloween and her kids are 16+

Reactions: 11
I wonder if we’ll get all the Halloween themed meals if she’s away? They’ll probably start in September anyway knowing her

• Haha
Oh duck off! How pathetic!! Who takes decorations away with them? Thats a whole thread right there.
Tanya does. The time she went to the titanic hotel and took candles and a heart of the ocean necklace. Or her bloody rubber ducks, wine glass, candles, pillow and neon light to a hotel on valentines 🤣
94F2736F-B90F-4CF5-83AC-4AB3BDB4C974.jpeg

1F80374A-C8B1-46C1-A915-5C8A9CE97C18.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So no post from tit face Tanya!
She’ll be back with a poor me post.
All about the nasty side of Instagram, and how some ‘nasty ladies’ say things, and all the sheep will say, shine bright Tanya. They’re only jealous 🙄
If it makes you happy then you carry on.
And all that arse licking bullshit.
How we must be so sad and our lives are empty.
Actually mines pretty full, but I multi task and make time for Tattle. It’s on my phone and it’s easy for me to check every now and then. 😂
So she must be fuming today, that this thread is moving so quickly. And mainly about her!
oh well Cutenose you can’t have everything!
what illness will she have?
I reckon she’ll COVID symptoms, or a mysterious illness that baffles the medical world. But she’ll be all good to go to the castle and have Lord Farquhar recuse her 🤣🤣🤣
Let’s give her some credit for a change, throwing the dog a bone and all that 🤣

She had showed some considerable restraint in posting a pity post lately
🙋🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
Tanya does. The time she went to the titanic hotel and took candles and a heart of the ocean necklace. Or her bloody rubber ducks, wine glass, candles, pillow and neon light to a hotel on valentines 🤣
View attachment 209546
View attachment 209548
I think I repressed a few of these horrors
#stupidtackyape #imsogreat #lookatme

Exactly! Doing it for your children is vastly different than for yourself for the sake of it. I bet yours loved it.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Doing it for your children is vastly different than for yourself for the sake of it. I bet yours loved it.
I always go away at Christmas so it just makes the holiday feel extra special. Nothing over board though, usually just fairy lights for the window and a small tree. And my kids are younger than fatsos!

Reactions: 9
I mean.. Tanya has done a lot of weird and cringey tit hasn’t she? But I’ll truly never be able to get over #titanicgate I mean what the actual duck. I feel like my mind is that boggled with it I can’t even think of anything intelligent to say. The heart got thrown in the ocean at the end Tan / #didntyouknow?

Actual footage of 🦧 & 🌮 when they arrived at the Titanic Hotel.
#oopsididitagainforthegram

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always go away at Christmas so it just makes the holiday feel extra special. Nothing over board though, usually just fairy lights for the window and a small tree. And my kids are younger than fatsos!
I bet it does! Christmas should be special. Ape just celebrates any day! Oh look Tuesday better buy a floral wreath!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.