Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to lure Badger back (and be nice 😂) to see if this is where the inheritance is from. I bet she took a month off work to grieve too 😒

Reactions: 9
So no post from tit face Tanya!
She’ll be back with a poor me post.
All about the nasty side of Instagram, and how some ‘nasty ladies’ say things, and all the sheep will say, shine bright Tanya. They’re only jealous 🙄
If it makes you happy then you carry on.
And all that arse licking bullshit.
How we must be so sad and our lives are empty.
Actually mines pretty full, but I multi task and make time for Tattle. It’s on my phone and it’s easy for me to check every now and then. 😂
So she must be fuming today, that this thread is moving so quickly. And mainly about her!
oh well Cutenose you can’t have everything!
what illness will she have?
I reckon she’ll COVID symptoms, or a mysterious illness that baffles the medical world. But she’ll be all good to go to the castle and have Lord Farquhar recuse her 🤣🤣🤣
Lord Farquhar 😂😂 accurate description of 🌮 howling Maggie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
About pyjamas.... I wonder what the slogan on them was? 'funeral queen'? 'sleepy griever'? 'inheritance dreamer'? 🤣
Way too early but this has definite thread name vibes. We should name it just after Tan to piss her off 😂
OranguTAN: funeral queen, sleepy griever, inheritance dreamer

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shes a self-centred twit! She turned tacos aunt dying into a post about herself!
It doesn't surprise me in the least. But about pyjama time??🤦🏼‍♀️Yesss 🤣🤣🤣

Way too early but this has definite thread name vibes. We should name it just after Tan to piss her off 😂
OranguTAN: funeral queen, sleepy griever, inheritance dreamer
In all her glory 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Inheritance dreamer, lies weaver and chronic illness believer. Every time I don't think I can hate orangutan any more she manages to out-do herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just on my way back from an impromptu overnight stay in Blackpool ( yep I know the majority can’t stand the place) was meant to be myself and my partner having a drive out, resulting in my partner booking us into Big blue hotel and having to buy overnight bits whilst there. We also got a cheeky upgrade too overlooking the park... I digress, my point is it was absolutely heaving in Blackpool and I literally took two photographs whilst there. I wanted us to enjoy our time together and not whip my phone out every five minutes.
We had a lovely time because all we do is laugh when we’re together which is with working and other commitments ( we visit my housebound aunt regularly, do her shopping, housework etc)
Take note Ginge.
I’ve still to catch up on the thread as I don’t bother with social media at all when we’re out.

Also Dirty John. did accept my friend request yesterday - wasn’t expecting that 😆

Reactions: 18
Just on my way back from an impromptu overnight stay in Blackpool ( yep I know the majority can’t stand the place) was meant to be myself and my partner having a drive out, resulting in my partner booking us into Big blue hotel and having to buy overnight bits whilst there. We also got a cheeky upgrade too overlooking the park... I digress, my point is it was absolutely heaving in Blackpool and I literally took two photographs whilst there. I wanted us to enjoy our time together and not whip my phone out every five minutes.
We had a lovely time because all we do is laugh when we’re together which is with working and other commitments ( we visit my housebound aunt regularly, do her shopping, housework etc)
Take note Ginge.
I’ve still to catch up on the thread as I don’t bother with social media at all when we’re out.

Also Dirty John. did accept my friend request yesterday - wasn’t expecting that 😆
No way!!
He is so wrong! I wonder if he will send you a dick pic? For your sake I hope not.
Glad you had a good time away. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yeah cos no other idiot would serve food up, on a spade, in a flat cap or a bleeping sewing box!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope she opens a b&b, we can all go for opening night 😂 not to bully but to get pissed and watch the family drama unfold 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.