Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see an unfiltered photo. All her photos of everything else are crystal clear except for photos of herself

duck that, it’s not like that at my house. Team work!
I bet he never helped her with the kids when they was little.
Yup! “It’s a woman’s job” is probably what he’d say. He barely even works so he truly has no excuse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me and my other half work in the same place so literally work the same amount of hours (opposite shifts) I'm rubbish at cooking so he likes to cook and probably does more than me 🙄 I'll wash the dishes after etc. He's also a really tidy man because his ex wife was a stay at home wife and wouldn't do any cleaning at all while he worked more hours than he does now to pay for everything. So I do most the cleaning, but it's the easiest I've ever had it because he literally cleans up after himself all the time 🙈 if he leaves clothes on the floor I laugh at him because it's very rare he does anything like that 🙄 the most he does is leave his phone charger in the plug in the kitchen 24/7 🤣
I also love cleaning and I've told him it's my job! Only because I enjoy it 🤣
When I look at Tasha I can tell straight away she wants to be the "perfect wife" so hubby doesn't leave her for someone else. Let's face it, who else is going to put up with all his tit and clean/cook for him all the time?
She hardly works so in my eyes should be doing all the cleaning considering she's always at home 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He looks like a woman in the filtered photo and she!! She’s piled some chubs on! No amount of filter can undo that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What props are we guessing? If its anything like the heart of the ocean necklace, titanic PJ's and a fake ticket to get on the bleeping titanic... what could it be? What national events happen in Blackpool that she can make props out of?

I am guessing it will be rose petals in a line leading to the bath or the bed, a mini bottle of frexinent Prosecco with a strawberry in the glass, chocolates, and theme park entry tickets to go on that massive rollercoaster #solovedup #liketeenagersagain
Brilliant!

Reactions: 4
Would love to see an unfiltered photo. All her photos of everything else are crystal clear except for photos of herself

Yup! “It’s a woman’s job” is probably what he’d say. He barely even works so he truly has no excuse.
Tan looks nice with all her leather harnesses on, who the man with Taco? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t even look at OranguTan’s pics because the cringe and tackiness is making me feel sick. I feel like I need a shower already.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why have they taken a suitcase and 2 bags for a weekend away?

I assume they're there until Monday, please tell me they haven't driven all the way to Blackpool for one night :ROFLMAO: With 3 bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she wearing a blazer and shirt? 😂 love it while he seems to be in a lovely grey Jersey ensemble. Bet they look a right picture together

I'm assuming it was only Tash and John at the beach yesterday? Not enough food for them all?
Why has Tasha ate half a tub of clotted cream to herself yesterday and the rest today 🤢
Caaallllooorrrieees

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I live less than 20 miles away from Blackpool & today it’s cold & has been raining on & off & Blackpool is always a lot more windy & chilly because of the sea so they’ll be freezing today 🤣

Lytham St Anne’s is literally down the road & so much nicer... she must like the tackiness of Blackpool 😆

So confused over why Tan needs a suitcase and two holdalls for a night away??? Has she gained so much weight her knickers won't fit in one bag?
Her wedding tent... i mean dress is in one! Sure its a straight shot up the m6 to gretna green from there isn't it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck sake anyone would think she's on a horse and carriage ride around Central Park the way she's carrying on. I would not be posting about my trip to bloody Blackpool. No one gives a tit love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck sake anyone would think she's on a horse and carriage ride around Central Park the way she's carrying on. I would not be posting about my trip to bloody Blackpool. No one gives a tit love.
We also don’t care when she goes to shower and is all cosy but for some reason we have to know 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.