Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is a purchase like this really necessary? I would have just used a container I already have at home (not a food one obviously. We all know she has random containers in her mountain of junk) Or an actual bucket.
And Tanya has replied - of course she has one too and it’s fab.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If we haven’t seen it on insta then I don’t believe she’s got one - she’s shows every other bit of hot tub tack she’s purchased!
*que Tanya ordered on amazon for next day delivery to take a shot for ‘the gram’*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If we haven’t seen it on insta then I don’t believe she’s got one - she’s shows every other bit of hot tub tack she’s purchased!
*que Tanya ordered on amazon for next day delivery to take a shot for ‘the gram’*
Delivered to her Blackpool hotel so she can really pretend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Update - just seen she’s at that beach house bistro an hour ago...Iv just come out of Harry Ramadens which is opposite!! My eyes are WIDE OPEN watching!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Trash is the biggest bellend as you all know, but i really hate the way Tanya tries to make her look a bleep everytime she puts a picture up, nasty piece of tit she is.
I really hope one day Trash grows a spine and tells her to duck right off!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who orders a bloody Lamb Kofte for their lunch on such a "fancy" (shite) restaurant?!
Why is she on her phone so much if she's enjoying her weekend so much?!
Why is she commenting on Trasha's posts when she's meant to be having a romantic time with H2B?!
Don't get it.
Imagine Taco waiting for her to order her food and her being like "omg Tasha has SO copied me! AGAIN. She's bought a Lazy Spa foot bath. But I So had it first and she hasn't even got a real lazy spa just a fake! I NEED to comment right now. No, I don't care if you've drove 6 hours here. I SO need to comment"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't this supposed to be a romantic weekend getaway for her and her pet hobbit? Why is she sharing it with her followers? Oy ginger minge your in Blackpool not NY, ya fat twit!

• Haha
Isn't this supposed to be a romantic weekend getaway for her and her pet hobbit? Why is she sharing it with her followers? Oy ginger minge your in Blackpool not NY, ya fat twit!
That last part is what i wish Tash would say on Tans pictures 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can’t help herself can she! And she’s away on her amazing mini break as well.
booked to go up the Tower this afternoon! They’ll be spam galore where she has tags #sorry #notsorry which is a dickish thing for a grown woman to write.

Reactions: 7
Why can’t 🦧 just stay off her phone for the weekend? Why do we need to know they’ve dropped their bags off, have ruined a perfectly good horse by it having to drag their sorry arses along the seafront, have had cocktails, the most revolting looking lunch and are off up The Tower this afternoon. Literally every detail is told to us! Even when she’s away supposedly having a nice time, she has to put the venom in and say that she got that foot bath before 🗑 did (why have we not seen it on the gram if you did?) and as for the filter on the photo of the pair of them! 😂 She’ll be answering everyone’s comments with “We are having the best time“ 🤢

Last edited:
Why can’t 🦧 just stay off her phone for the weekend? Why do we need to know they’ve dropped their bags off, have ruined a perfectly good horse by having to drag their sorry arses along the seafront, have had cocktails, the most revolting looking lunch and are off up The Tower this afternoon. Literally every detail is told to us! Even when she’s away supposedly having a nice time, she has to put the venom in and say that she got that foot bath before 🗑 did (why have we not seen it on the gram if you did?) and as for the filter on the photo of the pair of them! 😂 She’ll be answering everyone’s comments with “We are having the best time“ 🤢
Exactly this! Also telling everyone their next move ?? We know where they’re going to be... pretty sure she’ll gobble down a KFC before she embarks up the Tower, it’s pretty much below it.

Reactions: 2
Is a purchase like this really necessary? I would have just used a container I already have at home (not a food one obviously. We all know she has random containers in her mountain of junk) Or an actual bucket.
And 🦧 had to let us know she already has one!

Of course we needed to see this picture 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And 🦧 had to let us know she already has one!

Of course we needed to see this picture 🤣
Just Incase we forgot what a bottle opener looks like! How often does she bbq? Just in summer? Seems like an awful amount of money to waste for an item that will just be used for a few months. Also, the comment about John sending her in and out the kitchen to go get different things. Screw that, if he’s cooking he must go get the utensils himself. Does he think she’s a dog?

Salty kisses 🤮🤮 the thought of them two makes me want to vomit

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.