Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a spa you thick bleep it's a bleeping paddling pool! I'm am so over the fake hot tub posts she's really getting on my nerves now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
salty kisses! I'd rather Shrek tongue dipped me than that thing she calls H2B, his eyes look like they're about to pop out his head... Dirty lizard!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanya is making me howl.
I can’t judge Blackpool too harshly Cos I’m from Burnley - down the motorway - but it’s a tit hole. I’m scared there in the day some times. There’s defo no sandy beaches in Blackpool.
She’s either being her normal ott self or the beaches must be tit down south.

Reactions: 4
salty kisses! I'd rather Shrek tongue dipped me than that thing she calls H2B, his eyes look like they're about to pop out his head... Dirty lizard!
Have you even seen those squishy toys that have eyes and when you squeeze them the eyes pop out 😂😂😂😂 I had an alien one as a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you even seen those squishy toys that have eyes and when you squeeze them the eyes pop out 😂😂😂😂 I had an alien one as a kid.

That's what he looks like!! 🤣 Do you think Copper nut squeezes him for shits and giggles? He is a funny looking beggar isn't he!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Man.... that picture of them both! Again, were the hell is her neck? She barely has a chin! Del - monte your bird is rough, woof.....

Reactions: 4
Tanya is making me howl.
I can’t judge Blackpool too harshly Cos I’m from Burnley - down the motorway - but it’s a tit hole. I’m scared there in the day some times. There’s defo no sandy beaches in Blackpool.
She’s either being her normal ott self or the beaches must be tit down south.
They are the saddest pair EVER writing their names in a heart in the sand! Seen it all now. And 🦧 you don't live that far from Camber Sands, one of the most famous sandy beaches on the South Coast. But then your head is stuck so far up your arse you wouldn’t even know that! Can’t wait to see all the pics of their amazing hotel and dinner out tonight NOT! 😂

Oh and it’s been warm and sunny here in the south again 🦧 and 🌮 no need for jackets here! 😂

Man.... that picture of them both! Again, were the hell is her neck? She barely has a chin! Del - monte your bird is rough, woof.....
Haha Del Monte 😂 the man from Del Monte he say yes, though in this case I think he would say NO 😂

• Haha
They are the saddest pair EVER writing their names in a heart in the sand! Seen it all now. And 🦧 you don't live that far from Camber Sands, one of the most famous sandy beaches on the South Coast. But then your head is stuck so far up your arse you wouldn’t even know that! Can’t wait to see all the pics of their amazing hotel and dinner out tonight NOT! 😂

Haha Del Monte 😂 the man from Del Monte he say yes, though in this case I think he would say NO 😂
just googled camber sands - that beach looks nice! X

Reactions: 1

Oh and it’s been warm and sunny here in the south again 🦧 and 🌮 no need for jackets here! 😂

He looks scared, look at him gritting his teeth.. He is such a pussy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am creasing as sandy beaches. 😂😂 Honestly this troglodyte could have an argument in a phone box with no money!

She don’t half sell things up a notch or two 😂

Spending her life on her mobile uploading to insta. My teenage nieces aren’t as bad as she is!

Hubby is treating us tonight to chippy, I can’t wait to post on Instagram that I am 1% Irish and I have home grown the potatoes I have turned into delicious chips hehe happy tummy cosy

• Haha
I just had a look at the big unfriendly gingers pictures, she has some serious big toes doesn't she! Man she has had a tough time, no neck and big toes and zero chin! Tango, blink twice if you need help.

• Haha
Well I’m on my way home now, with no sightings I’m afraid. This is the closest I got. So, so close. Genuinely gutted to not see them!! Can’t believe I was actually in the same place at the same time. Just been catching up, someone mentioned Gretna Green...there’s a wedding chapel next to where she went for her lunch 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t deal with the Blackpool pics. Almost everyone knows it is the armpit of the UK. I was actually horrified by how awful it was when I went and to watch someone so determined to make it sound wonderful is fascinating and horrifying at the same time. The beach is as far from beautiful as it gets! What the actual duck is she on? Did she smoke a big fat spliff before they went out? Because that is the ONLY way Blackpool could be how she describes it on her instagram 🙄

I reeeeeally want to comment on the comment someone has put about always wanting to go with “don’t bother love it’s a shithole” but don’t really want to get blocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.