Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosepetal

519C5BCA-0DB2-459C-8711-11059C4D425A.jpeg

She really can’t help herself can she?! If you do read here Tan just stop please, it is beyond strange and childish.
She should play that song from her expensive waterproof speaker; *Anything you can do I can do better*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

swimming

VIP Member
I admit there's not a lot of exciting things happening in my life right now, my husband and I are waiting to start our fertility treatment due to Covid, we are working 12 hour days running our business, I'm on a boring as fuck diet but ive lost 9 pounds ..... however I dont want to wish my life away ever, but this Christmas festive shitshow is going to be hilarious.

In the car there, tanya will vice tacos balls and demand he comments "amazing hunny xxxx" on every post she does within 25 seconds. She will still be revealing engagement presents by getting herself in more credit card or catalogue debt buying things for herself and making out taco bought them for her. Trash will be taking 70 thousand selfies in the car en route to the cottage holding a festive Costa, James will be miserable as sin in the back not wanting to go (I dont blame him!), John boy will be strategically liking naked pictures on instagram while trash pops into an M&S petrol garage to buy 9 packets of festive Percy pigs.

Then the one-up-man-shitshow will begin as soon as they get there. Boomerang'ing cheers with mulled wine, mince pies, "amazing hunny xxxx", 9 joints of meat being cooked in the oven, JD seasoning being lobbed around like glitter all over the roast potatoes within an inch of their lives, the Christmas jumper selfies, toasting marshmallows and gingerbread men, the "drinks trolley/ drink station", feet up in front of the fire, John boy still taking 5 minutes in the toilet while he likes more pictures, "amazing hunny xxx", clothes laid out on the bed for Christmas Day, enough candles to make Guy Fawkes jealous, the battle of laying the table, Ridiculous amounts of shit presents, and finally - did I mention "amazing hunny xxx"

The end 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

JoJo81

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : Tanya/Tasha #24
Hot tub dips for these two drips, now we have the battle of the Ivy trips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Mum123

VIP Member
Update - just seen she’s at that beach house bistro an hour ago...Iv just come out of Harry Ramadens which is opposite!! My eyes are WIDE OPEN watching!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Maggie28

VIP Member
Quick recap.
Tanya is still an idiot.
Trasha still makes shit meals.
Tanya is still spending like she is in the film Brewsters Millions.
They have both booked a October half term get away.
Both inflatable baths are up and running.
Trasha thinks she is the new saint of the English church, she wants us to clap her every Thursday, (ok I made that up) but she spoke to an old lady and now she wants us to think she is amazing.
John has been leering at young girls.
Taco still can’t find his balls.
Everything is cosy.
Feel free to add anything else.
Oh menu planners are up.

Oh and Tanya will find the cure for COVID just to out do Trasha.
Trasha is also still a nasty vile woman to her poor son.
Maybe we should start a go fund me, to help set him free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Maggie28

VIP Member
So Taco has a new toy in the bedroom.
I can just picture him, all tucked up sucking his thumb while Tanya reads him his own personalised space story with him as the lead character.
I bet they have a fabulous time. Him wearing his spaceman outfit and Tanya not dressed up because she already looks like a fucking gremlin!!

View attachment 196178
What the actual fuck is this? Can the silly bastard not just go to bed without a fucking fanfare?! She honestly just opens her arse and shites money!
That would annoy the shit out of me. I have to have complete darkness.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Belleboo

VIP Member
D1ED89C7-7D5B-43DB-BB5A-AECCDFC1780D.jpeg

What the actual fuck is this? Can the silly bastard not just go to bed without a fucking fanfare?! She honestly just opens her arse and shites money!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Maggie28

VIP Member
What’s the hashtag #yoursoula all about ?

Omg I've been so busy the last couple of weeks and have missed 2/3 threads 😩 can someone please give me an update on these 2!? I saw something about John perving at young girls?? 🤮

All ive seen on insta is Trashs fucking hot tub!!!!!
So Trasha now has a hot tub, they both booked holidays over October half term. Tanya had to go one better and book centre Parc’s.
She also went to Blackpool and of course everything was perfect .
She still continues to buy loads of shite, and post photos of unopened Bottles of wine.
Onslow is still leering at young girls on the gram.
Trasha eats for a family of four daily.
She still hasn’t cleaned her grout:
Tacos balls and Tanya’s neck are still missing.
Tanya is still a passive aggressive cunt.
She hasn’t posted anything about being at work since she went back.
Her dog is actually spit the dog!
And it’s Trasha wedding anniversary next weekend and we have the joy of seeing Tanya in her leathers again.
Oh and some poor horse died at Blackpool after pulling the heavy load that was Tanya and Taco.
They still use shit hashtags and Tanya serves up ready meals and says she made them.
Trasha is in need of the hairdressers.
I can’t think of anything else.
Feel free to add anything ladies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Rvg

VIP Member
I reckon Trash will be a monster in law 🤣 Imagine James bringing a girl home, Trash is the sort that will keep knocking on the bedroom door asking if they want nibbles or drinkies or din dins alfresco.
she’s an embarrassment.
E998BF37-DA3F-4C47-834F-AC9281A024B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's such a pet peeve of mine when people line up all their paper bags to be all, "Look at all this expensive shit I bought. I have so much money."

She's tacky as hell.

She's a five star dick to Tascha (who has her issues but is largely harmless) and honestly fair play to Tascha for not punching her lights out at some point.

Reactions: 23

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Fatso’s passive aggressiveness has hugely increased over the last 6 months. When this thread first started it would only be the odd comment and we had to look hard to find them. Now they are almost daily. Taking her anger about tattle out on Trasha maybe.....🤔

LancsLass

Does anyone else call a swimsuit their bathers? I’ve never heard that before 😂
Only just catching up on the thread! I’m up North & although I don’t personally call them my bathers, it’s a pretty normal saying here 🤣

84DD00D5-012A-4E59-88C3-8388ABEA50EF.gif

A sneak peek of Tanya’s selfie in front of The Big One at Blackpool pleasure beach with the moon in shot for some stargazing 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha