Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What props are we guessing? If its anything like the heart of the ocean necklace, titanic PJ's and a fake ticket to get on the bleeping titanic... what could it be? What national events happen in Blackpool that she can make props out of?

I am guessing it will be rose petals in a line leading to the bath or the bed, a mini bottle of frexinent Prosecco with a strawberry in the glass, chocolates, and theme park entry tickets to go on that massive rollercoaster #solovedup #liketeenagersagain

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon its their gif outfits!
Ball and chain for Del, Tan’s whips.
And a massive bottle of lube!! 🤣🤣🤣
Edited they have changed the word to gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s choosing to go so far just for Blackpool.No offence to anyone who loves it or from there it’s just if I was a middle aged woman and lived 6 hrs away with no ‘kiddies’ I really wouldn’t be bothering
Blackpool is a shithole. Apologises to anyone who lives there or likes it. It’s my own opinion and opinions are like arseholes we all have one. If I was going to Blackpool I would not be putting it on Facebook or Instagram - it’s not something I would be shouting from the roof tops about. Ive been many times when I was early twenties. I would go on bus trips with the girls and we would go to funny girls ( great night out) then pub crawl drinking cocktails from fish bowls. Full of hen and stag nights. If you want a weekend of classless piss ups then it’s the place for you. A romantic weekend with your partner then unless your into swinging - then it aint the place to go. Unless Tan you are into that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My parents took me to Blackpool when I was about 9 and it was so tit that I cried and asked if we could go home early 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Blackpool is a shithole. Apologises to anyone who lives there or likes it. It’s my own opinion and opinions are like arseholes we all have one. If I was going to Blackpool I would not be putting it on Facebook or Instagram - it’s not something I would be shouting from the roof tops about. Ive been many times when I was early twenties. I would go on bus trips with the girls and we would go to funny girls ( great night out) then pub crawl drinking cocktails from fish bowls. Full of hen and stag nights. If you want a weekend of classless piss ups then it’s the place for you. A romantic weekend with your partner then unless your into swinging - then it aint the place to go. Unless Tan you are into that 😂
Tanya only likes swapping partners when she is married and the other partner is unaware

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t agree more. I posted before about my experience of going to Blackpool for several years for work conferences. I’ve done a lot of UK holidays over the years and there are some really lovely places. Blackpool is probably the worst place I’ve ever visited in the UK - and I was born in Scunthorpe!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So confused over why Tan needs a suitcase and two holdalls for a night away??? Has she gained so much weight her knickers won't fit in one bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not been on for a bit due to mental health issues so been avoiding these two idiots. Not everything is all rosy golden like they make out.

Why does Tan need a case and 2 huge bags for a weekend away?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She blocked me, can someone pleeeeeeease screenshot her posts and put on here - could do with a Good laugh!!

Just asked my husband if he’d ever drive 6hra to get to Blackpool? His response “I wouldn’t drive for an hour to get to that cackhole!” 😆 subtle he isn’t!!

Not been on for a bit due to mental health issues so been avoiding these two idiots. Not everything is all rosy golden like they make out.

For all the sex toys and outfits...... 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

she needs to pack the fun toys for her swinging party 🥳

She blocked me, can someone pleeeeeeease screenshot her posts and put on here - could do with a Good laugh!!

Just asked my husband if he’d ever drive 6hra to get to Blackpool? His response “I wouldn’t drive for an hour to get to that cackhole!” 😆 subtle he isn’t!!

For all the sex toys and outfits...... 🤢
omg snap. I posted before reading your comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lots of love to you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So confused over why Tan needs a suitcase and two holdalls for a night away??? Has she gained so much weight her knickers won't fit in one bag?
Because she has hoards of shite props and decorations to make a theme out of a Blackpool turd she does after a meal out

• Haha
His own little BBQ man cave!!!!
Do me a bleeping favour....
How many animals must live in that bleeping hedge!!
It’s hideous, like her man 😱🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do women not BBQ either??
Not according to Trasha, she lives back in the 50’s. When only men went to work!
Get a grip woman, I earn my own money and always have. My daughters will do the same.
Unlike hers, who will grow up to be a doormat like her mother

Reactions: 10
Do women not BBQ either??
In South Africa the men usually braai. To give the woman A night off from cooking sort of thing. Even though the women will make the salads, potato bake, braai broodtjies. Etc. but in SA the gender roles still seem to have some sort of relevance. Especially in the Zulu culture. Tasha and her husband are a completely different weird situation. He treats her like garbage and buys cheap flowers to apologize. He cheats on her, says filthy things, likes young girls photos on Instagram and she is always there bending over backwards, being his slave almost. I don’t understand it. I don’t know if she is that insecure or she truly believes she is nothing if she’s not a wife and mother.

Reactions: 8
And have you noticed Hubby never cleans the house? They have quite an old fashioned relationship.
duck that, it’s not like that at my house. Team work!
I bet he never helped her with the kids when they was little.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.