Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure cooking 4 thin cut steaks and chucking a hot dog straight out the tin onto your paper plate is really considered a barbecue. Also who brings scones with them to a bloody barbecue for dessert? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also what happened to Tanya's "Tapas Night" she was SO looking forward to??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to live near where trasha went for her barbecue. I can't believe she drove from her house to cook her food on the green at goring gap when she could have cooked it at home. I'm sure the locals (nice houses face the sea there) loved seeing the Addams family trot up to cook their tea. I bet she's one of those people who don't take their rubbish home too.
Went down to see family a couple of weeks ago and popped into town and to the beach, expected to see Trasha there posing on the beach in front of all the OAPs but no luck. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys, I’m excited for tomorrow, I won’t sleep tonight. Hoping to get a glimpse of our favourite 🦧 please 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys, I’m excited for tomorrow, I won’t sleep tonight. Hoping to get a glimpse of our favourite 🦧 please 🤞
I can’t wait. I might even get myself a bottle
of plonk And nibbles, so I can have pre dinner nibbles and drinkies.
Waiting for you to tell us you have seen the oranguTAN 🦧 😂😂😂
Good luck 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Every time I read Tanyas replies and she says so I roll my eyes.
I imagine her patting Taco on the head and telling him he is a good boy!’
You’re so good.... 😂😂😂
Isn’t her son a wine dealer??
Yes he is

Reactions: 3
Right anyone in the area keep your eyes peeled! It will be easy to spot her cos of her size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Knew 🦧 would post their luggage in the boot, oh and surprise, surprise they had McDs breakfast, so SAD and so PREDICTABLE! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha fatty boom boom is going to be so nervous to know there’s a tattler waiting 😂😂😂😂😂

Hopefully it will teach her a lesson to not let us know her every move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine being in a car with Tan for 6 hours with her singing out of tune, bet she thinks she can sing like Mariah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spooktacular - can we add this to the annoying words Tanya and Tasha say. It really puts me off Halloween.

• Haha
shes that’s stupid she’s actually advertising that her house is empty for the night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
shes that’s stupid she’s actually advertising that her house is empty for the night
Or if it’s not empty she has let everyone know her daughters are there alone.
Now there’s stupid and there’s T&T stupid, they’re on another level of stupid.

• Wow
If I was 🦧's kids, I'd pop the pool and do a tip run with all her themed tit before she got home 🤣 i don't understand driving over 5 hours to go somewhere for one night, especially Blackpool 😬 these two always have to try and cram so much into such short spaces of time especially trashbag with her Christmas market trip last year. Surely 🦧 could have kipped in the local zoo for an extra night 🤣 I hope she gets spotted, she can't make out like she's being stalked though considering our tattler probably booked it first!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was 🦧's kids, I'd pop the pool and do a tip run with all her themed tit before she got home 🤣 i don't understand driving over 5 hours to go somewhere for one night, especially Blackpool 😬 these two always have to try and cram so much into such short spaces of time especially trashbag with her Christmas market trip last year. Surely 🦧 could have kipped in the local zoo for an extra night 🤣 I hope she gets spotted, she can't make out like she's being stalked though considering our tattler probably booked it first!
She wants to get noticed she is a nut job!
Then she can complain about Tattle and we will just get more people coming here.
We are in a win win situation 🤣🤣🤣
Cheers Tan!!! 👍🏻🤷🏼‍♀️

Then she can complain about Tattle and we will just get more people coming here.
Cheers Tan!!! 👍🏻🤷🏼‍♀️
Hopefully her daughters are selling all her candles for good causes.
And all the dinner sets, and glasses.
Then I hope they get pissed on all her show bottles of wine. Then tomorrow vomit all over her bland living room! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Cheers Tan!!! 👍🏻🤷🏼‍♀️

Hopefully her daughters are selling all her candles for good causes.
And all the dinner sets, and glasses.
Then I hope they get pissed on all her show bottles of wine. Then tomorrow vomit all over her bland living room! 😂😂😂
Would be hilarious if her daughters threw a big party! Alcohol- party in the paddling pool, the lot 😂😂
Why is Tan the mans case so bloody big for one night ffs! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would be hilarious if her daughters threw a big party! Alcohol- party in the paddling pool, the lot 😂😂
For all her props for the hotel room and for the souvenirs she’ll be taking home of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m currently in Blackpool. Luckily checking out of the hotel before Tan arrives. If you’re reading Tan, Hotels nice but Blackpool is a dive. I only like it because It has everything the kids want for entertainment but they couldn’t use the arcades because there’s no social distancing or organisation anywhere. So we stayed away! Dangerous!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s about to give Del Boy a “night out of this world” since he loves all things out of this world 😏😏 steak and bj day coming early this year

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.