Tanya & Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’ve missed reading this! I’ve had an insta/tattle break (even had to re-register!) but need some entertainment! Saw their Halloween mini break (is this a thing?!) statuses within hours of each other - how BIZARRE?! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg my gob actually dropped open seeing Tanya's post about her halloween break. Cobbled that one together in an hour did you? Can smell the desperation from here and I'm thousands of miles away!

Get a grip girl
Can just imagine it - ‘oh tit, look what Tasha has posted, quick what can we book?’, grabs the credit card and scrambles a booking together!

• Haha
Ahh it was just a matter of time that Tan would book time away, how old are her girls? Bet they don't want to go

I also just saw the shopping post 'James was boring and stayed in the car' no wonder with those idiots and he's 16 who wants to shop with his parents and kid sister at that age

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off now you’ve got to be kidding me, an hour after trash has booked her exciting holiday for Halloween, you couldn’t make it up, now fatty has booked her Halloween getaway!!! Excited to take the kids, duck off! What 16 year old will be excited for a week away at Centre parks for Halloween!! Seriously.
I just see that! bleeping ginger twit! Why copy 🗑 all the time?! It’s utter pure fucked up madness!

Reactions: 9
I would honestly really love to know where all this money is coming from!
No way does onslow earn enough to cope with Trasha’s spending, running two cars and doesn’t onslow also have a motorbike?
Myself and my husband have well paid jobs yet we don’t seem to have all this disposable income.
Mind you, and I am not being snobby I wouldn’t it waste my money on half the tit these two buy.
I like nice things, and I work hard for them as does my husband.
A week in centre parks in half term is really expensive, she must be blowing Taco’s money as quickly as she must blow him!!!
Tanya you are a sad bleep, and honestly you really will end up with nothing but fake happy memories.
You can’t stand Trasha so why you wasting your time with her?
Because you are desperate to keep Taco, I guess the old saying any hole is goal works for you!!!
Plus you just spent all his money!!
Or you have racked up a lot of debt!!!

Reactions: 16
No way does onslow earn enough to cope with Trasha’s spending, running two cars and doesn’t onslow also have a motorbike?
Myself and my husband have well paid jobs yet we don’t seem to have all this disposable income.
Mind you, and I am not being snobby I wouldn’t it waste my money on half the tit these two buy.
A week in centre parks in half term is really expensive, she must be blowing Taco’s money as quickly as she must blow him!!!
Tanya you are a sad bleep, and honestly you really will end up with nothing but fake happy memories.
Because you are desperate to keep Taco, I guess the old saying any hole is goal works for you!!!
I reckon its all credit cards and loans. People who actually have money don't throw it around buying tat. They are probably swimmimg in debt. They don't have a brain cell between them. They have spent thousands of pounds on a life to look perfect online when he is out chasing other women and liking young barely legal girls pictures. Its so sad! She has no self- esteem or he would be out where he belongs among the rubbish.

Reactions: 14
Just had a quick look - a 2 bed lodge Monday to Friday is £1499 at longleat centre Parcs for half term week. The weeks either side are a 1/3 of the price so unless they’re lucky enough for their half term not to line up with other parts of the country that’s pretty pricey - and that’s before all the added extras

• Wow
Yes Onslow has a motorbike, how they run 2 cars, bike and a home full of tat on his wage is beyond me! Got to be claiming benefits, which will stop when the kids are older and they must be maxed out on cards. 🗑 is barely working a few hours a week now. Lazy cow could do a lot more! 😡

Just had a quick look - a 2 bed lodge Monday to Friday is £1499 at longleat centre Parcs for half term week. The weeks either side are a 1/3 of the price so unless they’re lucky enough for their half term not to line up with other parts of the country that’s pretty pricey - and that’s before all the added extras
Blimey!!! That’s really expensive, and I have heard you can’t use all the facilities.

Reactions: 7
Blimey!!! That’s really expensive, and I have heard you can’t use all the facilities.
Yep! When I went to ‘book’ a pop up window came up saying you only get 2 x 2 hour slots to use the pool during a 3 or 4 night stay. We spend so much time in the pool when we go, some days we’ll go twice and go in the evening again because my kids love ‘night time swimming’ in the winter when its dark 😂

Reactions: 3
Tasha is having a bath tonight. she says she couldn’t go in the hot tub today because they did the chemicals. Did she really not bath this whole time??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So clearly the judge didn’t agree and he hasn’t seen his kids. Not once have they been mentioned.
As for Onslows response what a disgusting excuse for a man.
If my husband spoke like that I would be disgusted with him.
I bet they’re both so proud of their men!
Or hobbits, I am 5’7 and I bet I am taller than both of them.
Little man syndrome 🙄
It always stays with me cause it was just so vile especially considering they were talking about a court case with children involved. I honestly would have castrated him for that!

Reactions: 5
Fatso is probably going to Elveden, I think it’s closer. But definitely not worth the money for an actual school holiday break, especially if the spa and pool isn’t back to normal.

I have probably said this before but if the recent cash splashing is an inheritance/pay out then how absolutely bizarre they haven’t put a deposit down on a house. And if it’s not, that’s a tremendous amount of money to chuck at materialistic things when you don’t actually own your own house. Can’t get my head round it to be honest. Doesn’t someone with kids fast approaching 50 want financial security?? If it’s down to Taco refusing to buy a house with her then she needs to have a serious word with herself.
She really does think with her fanny, not her brain. Silly bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It always stays with me cause it was just so vile especially considering they were talking about a court case with children involved. I honestly would have castrated him for that!
Tanya is just as bad for never mentioning her son. How both of them can completely abandon their kids and never mention them is beyond my understanding. Especially orangutan. Calls Del and that dog her “favourite boy’s” 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Thread title suggestion: The Ashford twins are vile, pervy gits. Tan and Tasha need some self respect not more hottub jets

Tanya is just as bad for never mentioning her son. How both of them can completely abandon their kids and never mention them is beyond my understanding. Especially orangutan. Calls Del and that dog her “favourite boy’s” 😡😡😡😡
That’s disgusting too, I don’t know how you can do that, I would never sleep another night if my relationship with my child wasn’t right. Nevermind use such thoughtless words on my very public social media. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors but it doesn’t seem great. I hope that her son is happy, healthy and surrounded by love.

• Haha
Tasha is having a bath tonight. she says she couldn’t go in the hot tub today because they did the chemicals. Did she really not bath this whole time??
What I cant believe is that she is only checking her chemicals a week on. I check mine twice a day. That is in a proper hottub not a blow up (sorry T&T!) However its imperative. Cant wait for them to come down with pseudomonas folliculitis cos they haven't checked it properly. Bet they won't share that!! 🤣🤣

• Sick
Son?!?

Reactions: 2
What I cant believe is that she is only checking her chemicals a week on. I check mine twice a day. That is in a proper hottub not a blow up (sorry T&T!) However its imperative. Cant wait for them to come down with pseudomonas folliculitis cos they haven't checked it properly. Bet they won't share that!! 🤣🤣
Think of all the Ginger orangutan pubes that are in both their hot tubs. Especially if fatso didn’t change her water for nearly 2 months. Balk 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Speaking of kids, you think they’d be putting some money aside to pay for their kids to go to University or college. They probably haven’t even thought about financially supporting them through it - it’s all about instant gratification to them with ho thought of the (very near) future.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.