Tanya & Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this thread title is ok.
Well done @Jumpindesia for the title.
So many funny ones, but this one had the most likes in total.
Hope this Ok.
Continue....

No way would I let these two dirty soapy bastards in my inflatable hot tub.
Not that I would waste my hard earned money on one.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Trasha crisp eating mouth in that dressing gown photo is next level irritating me 😂

Reactions: 5
That photo really shows how much beef she has put on.... and her hair is receding.... those plaits are so thin and spindly. Not a good look at all.

Reactions: 9
Jesus, shlong is getting his annual wash today! Lucky man! Can't believe how dry and thin 🗑 hair is 😨 lack of proper nutrition will do that though. Bit grim that they were gallivanting through lavender fields with other people the other day and now they're getting into a hot tub with two other people 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG....can you imagine the filth that will be in that lazyspa by the end of tonight 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ashford Spa.. and Tanya she should have said!
Not many words for those photos.. except Pork for the porkers!..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, social distancing is out of the window for this lot then 🤦🏻‍♀️

That broccolli looks like it’s been on the grill for 24hrs 😂 Looks awful! who cooks a roast dinner on a bleeping bbq?? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg they have personalised robes....for a bleeping afternoon with a roast dinner?! Losers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trash is very grey isn’t she! Must be all the worry of thinking of new themes!
68731A1F-BFC8-4810-AA6F-E8D619144AA9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, social distancing is out of the window for this lot then 🤦🏻‍♀️

That broccolli looks like it’s been on the grill for 24hrs 😂 Looks awful! who cooks a roast dinner on a bleeping bbq?? 🤮
I have cooked meat before, but never a full on roast. I have a very nice kitchen for that!

Reactions: 6
I bet there was a dirty ring around that hot tub when Wayne and Waynetta got out.
Roast dinner on a bbq why would ya?!
Looks disgusting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trash is very grey isn’t she! Must be all the worry of thinking up new themes!View attachment 179952
How thin is her hair? It’s very ratty
Those glasses do her no favours, and having onslow next to her doesn’t help either.
Notice no photos of any alcohol this time?

Or the stress of all the credit card debt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tan fancies herself as a right foodie but can’t even get the basics right. Stuffing balls (who has these with pork, it’s rich enough?!) obviously take longer to cook than veg. Between them, they’ve not only incinerated the veg but the stuffing too. Rancid

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.