Tanya & Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly have no words for Tanya's halloween trip stunt. I think it's so bloody disrespectful how much she has to try to do better constantly.
Obviously Tasha is annoyed too as she's liked Tanya's grid posts before and after she posted about the trip but not liked the actual post about it.
Would love a big public blow up between these two.
Tasha drives to Tanya's house. Pops her blow up hot tub, rips all of her crappy fairy lights down then does a tit on her tacky TV bed. All while on Instagram live.
After I posted this. Tasha has now liked the Halloween Post. Hiya Trashy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It makes me uncomfortable that people are insinuating that there would be anything untoward about a father sitting in a hot tub with his daughter.

He might be a bit creepy checking out girls on Instagram (who obviously know exactly what they’re doing and have public profiles) but it’s another level entirely to imply anything sinister about him and Olivia in the hot tub together

Reactions: 34
I’ve not seen one picture of James in the hot tub, he probably don’t wanna get in there coz he knows his alien eyed mother will take pictures and upload them all over instagram.
I still can’t believe she called him boring the other day what a nasty bleep.
I reckon as soon as he’s old enough he will be gone and she won’t see his arse for dust.
He definitely seems the normal one out of them all.
She deserves all the nasty comments and criticism she gets, that’s what happens when you post every little detail of your weird life and have no respect for your kids privacy.
I also think it’s disgusting how she was talking about that woman being lonely, if that was a family member of mine she was talking about she’d get a smack in the mouth.
She just wants everyone to think she’s gods gift but i’m pretty sure everyone knows full well what a freak she is.

Reactions: 13
Is tasha truly cared for her ladies, she’d take all the precautions for the virus. Distancing, not going to every shop, not letting animals in her hot tub etc.

Every time she says “ladies” it makes me think she’s running some sort of brothel. No idea why
It really bugs me!!! They're not her ladies, she's their (cleaning) lady. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes me uncomfortable that people are insinuating that there would be anything untoward about a father sitting in a hot tub with his daughter.

He might be a bit creepy checking out girls on Instagram (who obviously know exactly what they’re doing and have public profiles) but it’s another level entirely to imply anything sinister about him and Olivia in the hot tub together
Nothing untoward, just think it a bit odd , how many 13 year old girls you know would wanna sit in their bikini with dad in a hot tub? Maybe it just me....

Reactions: 7
Nothing untoward, just think it a bit odd , how many 13 year old girls you know would wanna sit in their bikini with dad in a hot tub? Maybe it just me....
It’s not just you i think it’s odd too. Actually everything they do is odd, they are a very odd family lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it is different....i said in the hot tub! Its bleeping weird!
So if you had a hot tub you wouldn’t get in it the same time as your son/daughter? You would have a schedule so you wouldn’t clash hot tub times?

If she had friends in there also, then it would be a definite no, as I would find that odd.

Reactions: 7
So if you had a hot tub you wouldn’t get in it the same time as your son/daughter? You would have a schedule so you wouldn’t clash hot tub times?

If she had friends in there also, then it would be a definite no, as I would find that odd.
I find it odd that so many people are having such a strong reaction to this, there is nothing different to being on holiday and being in a bikini! Some really sick minds on here 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.