Tanya & Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed when johns caught out on here, she goes quiet, then miraculously they book a holiday 🤣

I’m sure the one in Spain and the Xmas markets were both booked after something was said about him straying on here.
Just thought this myself 🙈 naughty hubby, book us a tacky holiday and no you're not bringing your phone with you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanya trying her absolute best to get more likes on Instagram by digging out some tacky strawberry themed rubbish all for a tub of cream 🤦🏻‍♀️ what the hell are those dirty fake strawberries about in the vase? 🤢
Remind me of when your grandma dies and you have to clear out her cluttered house and find random junk she probably bought from the car boot

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tanya trying her absolute best to get more likes on Instagram by digging out some tacky strawberry themed rubbish all for a tub of cream 🤦🏻‍♀️ what the hell are those dirty fake strawberries about in the vase? 🤢
Remind me of when your grandma dies and you have to clear out her cluttered house and find random junk she probably bought from the car boot
Oh my goodness I didn’t even notice them till you pointed it out, shows how much attention I paid to her post 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off now you’ve got to be kidding me, an hour after trash has booked her exciting holiday for Halloween, you couldn’t make it up, now fatty has booked her Halloween getaway!!! Excited to take the kids, duck off! What 16 year old will be excited for a week away at Centre parks for Halloween!! Seriously.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh FFS October half term is going to be battle of the staycations!! Wtf is up with these two Trash posted hers and Fatty obviously couldn't stand it so had to get in and book somewhere more expensive on the credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure "the girls" will be wetting themselves with excitement 🙄
Going on holiday with their witch 🧙‍♀️ of a mother and her hobgoblin pussy in boots!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These 2 are absolutely desperate today! They are so lacking in likes on their boring posts, that they’ve had to resort to booking a Halloween break! As @tarquin16 says 🦧 has to get in and go for Centre Parcs over 🗑 and her caravan break! 🦧 says they had hoped to go abroad, which I find very unlikely as she’s certainly never mentioned it before, and yet we normally know ever micro detail of her life! So that will be 2 weekends away, and a Halloween and Christmas break all for the gram. Why would you not want to try and better yourselves and save that money to actually buy your own home or for their supposed wedding, which I am sure she said was going to be abroad. Wouldn’t that have been sad if they had gone off to Spain in the last week or so and would now be subject to 14 days quarantine, which as we know they would be totally incapable of doing! They just can’t help but rub people’s noses in all that they do? So now for weeks on end we’ll have a big countdown to these Halloween breaks and then after that it will be the Christmas one. They think the pandemic is all over don’t they, never a care for anyone else and the 45,000 people who have died and all the many more people whose jobs have been lost. You really do hope that one day karma, will come back and bit them bloody hard! 😡 They are the nastiest people I’ve ever come across, I’m just grateful I don’t know them in real life, only through the gram!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What a brilliant idea. Splash your many holidays over instagram while many families are struggling to eat and are facing redundancy due to the virus that doesn't seem to affect Ashfords or Whitlocks. Holidays, hot tubs, boat trips, gazebos for bbq's... Nice life. Not really, I'd hate to have a life so empty that I had to fill it with material things.

Reactions: 14
I think karma has already given them a massive rabies-filled bite in the shape of their foul Trashford blokes, @MyWorld.
Yes I agree, but they still carry on like they are perfect and have done nothing wrong! Do we think they were both perving at young girls and that’s why these breaks have been booked? 🤔 Why would you want to be with either of them scummy blokes is beyond me! 🤢

Reactions: 8
Omg my gob actually dropped open seeing Tanya's post about her halloween break. Cobbled that one together in an hour did you? Can smell the desperation from here and I'm thousands of miles away!

Get a grip girl

Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed when johns caught out on here, she goes quiet, then miraculously they book a holiday 🤣

I’m sure the one in Spain and the Xmas markets were both booked after something was said about him straying on here.
Loooool like clockwork she has posted she is going away 😂😂😂

Released? 👀
He is doing 12 years for killing someone in a hit and run. His release date was last week...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.