Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortruth

It makes me uncomfortable that people are insinuating that there would be anything untoward about a father sitting in a hot tub with his daughter.

He might be a bit creepy checking out girls on Instagram (who obviously know exactly what they’re doing and have public profiles) but it’s another level entirely to imply anything sinister about him and Olivia in the hot tub together

Reactions: 34

michelle1990

VIP Member
Hubby and i have now had our garden shed for 2 years.
It’s served us very well as we can throw all our old shit in it, out of sight out of mind.
It could do with a lick of paint but i’ll do that when i can be arsed
We will be seeing family today who also have a garden shed ( so spooky ) and will be enjoying theirs also making memories.
#feelinggrateful #makingmemories #solucky #twoyearstoday

Fuck off Tanya you absolute bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lurker111

Chatty Member
20200725_215901.jpg

Here she goes again she actually cant just let someone have their moment without claiming shes been there, done that or had the idea first. 🙄 its actually pathetic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

rachelpixiedust

Why does Tanya have to comment on everything basically saying Tasha has the same one but she had it first .... it's all the time and so embarassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Stockers_45

VIP Member
We need @Stockers_45 to knock us up some photos of Tan & Taco dressed as Danny and Sandy 🤣🤣🤣
“CRINGE” is the word! 🤮😆😆😆

What is it with 🦧 and T shirts? This thread is going to buzzing Saturday night with her drive in movie posts!

And no, your glasses stand is not cute, surely it’s for a bloke it’s got a moustache 😂
Just see this...Tan is such a bullshitter! Wants to be exclusive and doesn’t want anyone else to buy them, so I’ll tell them they’re no longer available online!!! 😡😡😡

What is it with 🦧 and T shirts? This thread is going to buzzing Saturday night with her drive in movie posts!

And no, your glasses stand is not cute, surely it’s for a bloke it’s got a moustache 😂
Just see this...Tan is such a bullshitter! Wants to be exclusive and doesn’t want anyone else to buy them, so I’ll tell them they’re no longer available online!!! 😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Rvg

VIP Member
2867B90D-8560-4866-9116-0CD0772C2BD1.png
Oh dear. Onslow uploaded this picture of trash this morning. She looks about 80 years old!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Ihateit

Secretly pleased that we’ve pissed Tan off that much that she’s now decided to double barrel the name. Fat twat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Clover4321

So, I went to the drive in today and watched Grease 😬. Before anyone says anything, I haven’t left my house since the 13th March except to go to hospital or my Mum’s garden as I was diagnosed with COVID which left me with severe pneumonia, and I have severe asthma so I’m therefore shielded.
We live 10 minutes away, didn’t order any food so felt confident we would feel safe. We sat outside the car whilst my daughters sat in the car, had an excellent view & had no problems seeing the screen. This has been my highlight in 5 months 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Guess who was in the car next to me ..........🦧 & 🌮!!! So I can answer some of your questions.
Her daughters were with them, they sat in the back & it’s one of the daughters food in the photo as Tan was eating her burger in the front. Halfway through they swapped & the daughters sat in the front.
I heard lots of laughing from the car & they all seem to get on.
They did have lots of sweets & diet drinks too 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Mum123

VIP Member
Oh fuck off now you’ve got to be kidding me, an hour after trash has booked her exciting holiday for Halloween, you couldn’t make it up, now fatty has booked her Halloween getaway!!! Excited to take the kids, fuck off! What 16 year old will be excited for a week away at Centre parks for Halloween!! Seriously.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

LMG

VIP Member
New thread idea. Tash & Tan with their hot tub spam, copy each other all for the gram!

Secretsquirrel13

Trash's looks 1000 times better than monkey chops. However, i didn't need to see it in every sodding light colour combination. I know its taken about 300 years to arrive but I think Trash can won this one with bells, whistles and stars!
Oh dear Ginger Gibbon..... #loser

• Haha