Tanya & Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm I’ve clearly missed this! Is it on another thread so I can be nosey..? 👀👀 lol
Me too!!

Trash lives for watching tv and the hot tub. I can’t believe how little she does. I’d love her life of doing bugger all, buying whatever I want and working 1 day a week.

Reactions: 4
Remember a few years ago Tasha got a brand new white Jeep? It’s all she talked about and took photos of? I think they drove it to France.
What happened to the car? ......

Reactions: 5
I hope Tash isn’t communicating with us through film titles again 😬 Maybe she has had a falling out!
CF674A27-265F-4ABC-B461-B4B161B441B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember a few years ago Tasha got a brand new white Jeep? It’s all she talked about and took photos of? I think they drove it to France.
As far as I know they still have it........

Reactions: 1
I still can’t get over how he spoke on Del’s status about the courtcase over his children, I haven’t lived a sheltered life by all means but I don’t think I’ve seen anything so openly derogatory and vile. He clearly has no respect for women, disgusting little creature 🤢
Yes, absolutely disgusting! He definitely doesn’t respect women at all, and he definitely doesn’t respect his wife! I’d consider leaving him after reading that comment for sure!

As far as I know they still have it........
Wasn’t it a ford? She had a white Jeep that she traded in for the ford

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It was a ford kuga wasn’t it? It wasn’t brand new. I remember she got a boner about it having keyless start.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive found it for our newer members, Taco was talking about going to court to fight to see his kids and this was Onslow’s response 🤢
So clearly the judge didn’t agree and he hasn’t seen his kids. Not once have they been mentioned.
As for Onslows response what a disgusting excuse for a man.
If my husband spoke like that I would be disgusted with him.
I bet they’re both so proud of their men!
Or hobbits, I am 5’7 and I bet I am taller than both of them.
Little man syndrome 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d be very upset if I was Tasha and my husband was liking pictures of really young half naked girls. It would knock my confidence big time :( makes me think of all those filthy perverts on 90 day fiancé who go after impoverished girls that are 30 years younger than them or even younger than their own daughters. I could not and would not trust a man who thinks that it’s ok.

Tasha, since you read here - leave that filthy piece of utter rubbish. You don’t deserve that treatment and half assed apologies that clearly don’t mean anything since he does it time and time again. He has been called out so many times on here for his gross behavior and he still won’t stop. Would hate to hear his private conversations with his mates🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
She’ll never leave him as it would mean she’d probably have to get a full time job - the horror! He can basically do what he likes and get away with it because she obv doesn’t want to give up the chavvy lifestyle. I used to feel sorry for her but now I just think she’s such a doormat with no self-respect - lets passive aggressive Tan walk all over her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’ll never leave him as it would mean she’d probably have to get a full time job - the horror! He can basically do what he likes and get away with it because she obv doesn’t want to give up the chavvy lifestyle. I used to feel sorry for her but now I just think she’s such a doormat with no self-respect - lets passive aggressive Tan walk all over her as well.
Exactly she is a door mat, for Onslow and his brother and his witch.
Trasha is defo talking time is through her tv!

I bet her 16 years old son will be well up for bingo on their holiday 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She was just born/destined to be a wife and stay at home mother, clearly no ambition or education to do anything else. Not for one second bashing SAHM’s as it’s the best and most important job in the world, but I doubt Tash did anything prior to that. She probably made it clear from the offset that she wanted to be maintained and has no ambition to do anything else. It’s very sad as she clearly is stuck with him and unable to leave as she has no idea how to support herself. People should never be that reliant on someone, it should be a partnership

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed when johns caught out on here, she goes quiet, then miraculously they book a holiday 🤣

I’m sure the one in Spain and the Xmas markets were both booked after something was said about him straying on here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.