Tanya & Tasha #22 sore necks hot tub decks these 2 morons are insta wrecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know how Tanya will get one up on Tasha about her lonely lady? She won’t be able to resist it, surely?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone how low her lady gets? Does she want a gold medal for spending a little time with her.
things like that don’t need to be shared on social media!
I’m really shocked that she has told all her followers the story about her elderly lady client. My Mum is the same age as this lady who she cleans/cares for and I certainly wouldn’t be happy if I knew that 🗑 had told the world this. I know she hasn’t said names or anything, but it’s the principal and it’s all about trust - something which is seriously lacking in the whole of that family. Like @Rosepetal said she could volunteer, but I doubt she has had a CRB check and given her families history I wonder what hers would show up? I really wouldn’t want her cleaning in mine or family and friends houses, she shares way too much on social media! 😡

But 🗑 being 🗑 is lapping up everyone’s comments saying how marvellous she is, blah, blah, blah 😠

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone how low her lady gets? Does she want a gold medal for spending a little time with her.
things like that don’t need to be shared on social media!
My thoughts exactly when I read that.

Reactions: 2
It shows zero respect for that lady. People who know her may well also know who her client is, so Tasha has broken her confidentiality. Deeply unprofessional to blather about a client’s loneliness on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the gruesome twosome got a big inheritance when their parents passed away.
I just can’t work out how they afford what they do when they do duck all.
If not then it’s got to be credit cards or benefits surely.
This is what I’ve been thinking too. I don’t know if Tasha’s mum is alive but if not, maybe they used the inheritance from both his & her parents to pay off their mortgage & that’s how they have this disposable income. Who knows?! 😆

Reactions: 5
duck me, what does 🗑 want? A medal or an OBE?? Not sure why she had to share someone’s personal conversation with her on the ‘gram - oh wait, of course she did so we can all see that 2hrs work a week is so draining when you’re the next Mother Theresa...... 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I really couldn’t be arsed to put my swimsuit on and trail all my stuff outside several times a day just to sit in some hot bubbly water. Is it just me that finds it a little bizarre and boring? I think the novelty may wear off soon, it’s all just such a faff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really couldn’t be arsed to put my swimsuit on and trail all my stuff outside several times a day just to sit in some hot bubbly water. Is it just me that finds it a little bizarre and boring? I think the novelty may wear off soon, it’s all just such a faff
Tbf though, there’s not much else for her to do when she isn’t working - barring watching numerous day time films/TV series of course

Reactions: 6
Is tasha truly cared for her ladies, she’d take all the precautions for the virus. Distancing, not going to every shop, not letting animals in her hot tub etc.

Every time she says “ladies” it makes me think she’s running some sort of brothel. No idea why
So after 4 months of lockdown this bleep decides to help an old lady who she has worked with for a long time. The poor woman Wants to pay you to talk to her .
You should be ashamed you bleep!!!!
We all said she had done nothing for anyone else and she still hasn’t!!’
You should be embarrassed to even mention that!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.