Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now if the ages worked out James could've been the brothers that she's now pretending is hers. That would be why he hates being seen with her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Found Tanya on Facebook; blocked by her on Instagram as she spited my screenshot of her on here that I’d left my name on 🤦🏻‍♀️ #rookieerror 😂 She posts it all on Facebook with virtually no privacy settings so that’s made it easier to nose - anyway, just came on to say - how much food do they eat?!?!? Fakeaways for everything! Every night! Don’t they ever just have beans on toast like we sometimes do?? Just a sandwich? Not one on artisan bread with 20 tags for products they’ve crammed in it, just a regular sandwich? It makes my brain hurt just looking at her page (I still will obvs 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looked up the article and now I dislike her even more. Especially considering she talked about drink driving that time...

searched the sister on Facebook and she looks just as bad.
Her brothers actions shouldn’t have any reflection on her. For all we know she could be the anonymous caller who dubbed him in (in news article). Not defending her at all but she could have completely disowned him after it all happened. Should have disowned the sister too if that’s the case, for her part in it, but that’s down to her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Her brothers actions shouldn’t have any reflection on her. For all we know she could be the anonymous caller who dubbed him in (in news article). Not defending her at all but she could have completely disowned him after it all happened. Should have disowned the sister too if that’s the case, for her part in it, but that’s down to her 🤷🏼‍♀️
At the end of the article it said his parents and two sisters were crying at the sentencing, that would mean she was there at the court

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone. Found these beauts. You’re welcome 😊
The one in the pink and black she looks massive!!! Like that horrible principle in Matilda. No wonder Tasha hasn’t tried to smack her, that beast would crush her

Agree and honestly feel bad for her. She is the innocent one here (innocent until proven guilty- and as far as we can see, she played no part) and she was probably at court to support her parents. I don’t agree with her drinking and driving, nor her antics but I definitely prefer her to orangutan. Think something like this happening to your family must be horrific. Obviously for the victim and his family too but wow I can’t imagine how terrible it must be!!

Also Tanya needs a proper bra. Look how they are making her arms stick out further because her chest fat by ribs is pushed weirdly

Reactions: 10
Agree and honestly feel bad for her. She is the innocent one here (innocent until proven guilty- and as far as we can see, she played no part) and she was probably at court to support her parents. I don’t agree with her drinking and driving, nor her antics but I definitely prefer her to orangutan. Think something like this happening to your family must be horrific. Obviously for the victim and his family too but wow I can’t imagine how terrible it must be!!
I do agree with you about Tash to a certain extent but the fact she speaks to her sister speaks volumes to me.. I don’t think I could have a relationship with my sister if she tried to cover up a murder

Reactions: 3
I do agree with you about Tash to a certain extent but the fact she speaks to her sister speaks volumes to me.. I don’t think I could have a relationship with my sister if she tried to cover up a murder
I agree and I was thinking about this, but so hard to comment when we don’t know all the facts.
Never thought I would be so empathetic towards her lol but such a hard and awful situation to be part of

I don’t agree with that either, she should cut all ties, but truth be told, we don’t know how we will react to a situation until we are actually in it. We can all say we would do this and that, but if we had to suddenly deal with the situation, we may find it more complicated than we realize.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been thinking about this and I do feel sorry for her. I think we’d all agree she overshares and it’s a good point to make, that this is why complete strangers can find out information like this.

I’m wondering if this is the reason for trying to portray a “perfect” life? Hers obviously hasn’t been, through no fault of her own (we think). So maybe this is just her way of trying to deal with it.

It’s left me feeling a bit sad for her to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone. Found these beauts. You’re welcome 😊
She looks like The Mountain from Game of Thrones stood next to him. He looks like such a weedy, snivelling yuck fest especially when he posts wet comments on her photos 🤢 that guy really is the definition of a wet lettuce!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like The Mountain from Game of Thrones stood next to him. He looks like such a weedy, snivelling yuck fest especially when he posts wet comments on her photos 🤢 that guy really is the definition of a wet lettuce!
Truly don’t understand how there is two of them in this world 🤮🤮 one is enough and even that’s pushing it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.