Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is that buffoon hiding. It’s about 20 degrees for a maximum of 6 hours in the middle part of the day yet she’s apparently been outside for double the length of that.

And I wish Fatso would put a sock in it about feeling grateful for all she has. Rewind to this time a month ago when she was buying everything in sight and to a few days ago when the greedy pig was leaving isolation early and going from shop to shop to fill her fridge ready to fill her fat face.

BE0F928C-8C57-4A32-868F-C4F0AC5E3D7D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck is that buffoon hiding. It’s about 20 degrees for a maximum of 6 hours in the middle part of the day yet she’s apparently been outside for double the length of that.

And I wish Fatso would put a sock in it about feeling grateful for all she has. Rewind to this time a month ago when she was buying everything in sight and to a few days ago when the greedy pig was leaving isolation early and going from shop to shop to fill her fridge ready to fill her fat face.

View attachment 106754
Omg this picture has absolutely killed me off tonight. Cheers ladies 🥂 can’t cope anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3C67D31B-E04C-418E-8544-9151ECCA0D3B.jpeg

Is she that dumb she doesn’t get why this person is asking where the stand is from?
Honestly she is so irritating!
The whole family are as thick as tit!!!

View attachment 106754
You know that’s the face fatty pulls when she see’s Trasha has something before her 🤣🤣 or when Taco gets his pecker out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d be bleeping fuming if my neighbours were in their garden watching a film on a huge duck off tv. I bet they’ve got the volume up so loud as well. It’s not even that warm out right now, bunch of saddos. I’m full of hatred for these twats this evening I’ve just finished a long shift dealing with fuckwits and now these two are pissing me off 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Fat Tan’s deleted the comment about donating the Easter eggs to a children’s hospital. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Fat Tan’s deleted the comment about donating the Easter eggs to a children’s hospital. 🙄
Well we’ve already seen it, of course she won’t be donating them.......she’ll be stuffing them in her big fat cakehole.......

Reactions: 12
Do you think they have had the bailiffs round 😱
Maybe Johnny boy smashed the house up in a rage last week when she went missing for all of Sunday (I think?) after that cheating comment?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What the heck is Tanya saying she “lent mine out with their job I wanted them to have a treat when they were at home” ??? Whose job?? If I was a front line worker last thing I’d want is a film in the garden wtf!! Maybe a hot home cooked meal, a hot shower and some “piece full” alone time to gather my thoughts.

And trasha asking her neighbour if she can hear it from her garden?? I’ll be damned if I let some trailer trash spoil my evening while they’re watching a film in the bloody garden. Can probably hear those cretins chew above the noise 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve heard it all now, leaving Easter egg’s on a doorstep? for ginger minge? what the actual duck.
Why not give them to the local children’s hospital like that person said on the comments, or to a family who couldn’t get out to get one for their kids, people that deserved a nice gesture unlike that snidey fat bleep. I can’t get my head around it !

Reactions: 7
I’ve heard it all now, leaving Easter egg’s on a doorstep? for ginger minge? what the actual duck.
Why not give them to the local children’s hospital like that person said on the comments, or to a family who couldn’t get out to get one for their kids, people that deserved a nice gesture unlike that snidey fat bleep. I can’t get my head around it !
It was kids that done it, and I think they deserve credit rather than being criticised because they chose to give to their neighbor's and not a local hospital or someone who couldn't get out. I think it's rather sweet two children trying to spread some cheer amongst their community in spite of how confusing it must be for them being locked up away from their friends over the easter holidays. Maybe tanya will now 'pay it forward' and do something nice for someone else to show her gratitude..... and I'm sure instagram will be the first to know if she does 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was kids that done it, and I think they deserve credit rather than being criticised because they chose to give to their neighbor's and not a local hospital or someone who couldn't get out. I think it's rather sweet two children trying to spread some cheer amongst their community in spite of how confusing it must be for them being locked up away from their friends over the easter holidays. Maybe tanya will now 'pay it forward' and do something nice for someone else to show her gratitude..... and I'm sure instagram will be the first to know if she does 😂😂
My point is she doesn’t deserve it, wasn’t criticising what they did, just saying that a nice gesture is wasted on someone like her

Reactions: 8
Her kids really do rule her life don’t they. *when the kids ask for ...* if she wanted to watch a movie in her garden, she couldn’t unless the kiddies say so? They have such a weird family dynamic and poor Trash seems to be at the bottom of the pile.
02BA700F-89DC-4D16-8B9D-A8C8DDD6D8AC.jpeg

So Princess Olivia is in the egg chair? I get the impression that James is not joining in the ‘fun’
57A6BA6A-2D59-4009-B1B8-25F8B8C41528.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.