Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a cobweb? Did she maybe pull this out of the shed to be like trasha and pretended she bought it??
If she has bought it she still hasn’t got the essential purchases only message has she? Even if she bought it online it’s still a delivery person having to make a drop off and presumably risk themselves for a dartboard!

Her kids really do rule her life don’t they. *when the kids ask for ...* if she wanted to watch a movie in her garden, she couldn’t unless the kiddies say so? They have such a weird family dynamic and poor Trash seems to be at the bottom of the pile.
View attachment 106827

So Princess Olivia is in the egg chair? I get the impression that James is not joining in the ‘fun’
View attachment 106828
I think this is her hiding behind the kids, she can’t say oh I saw someone mention my projector on Tattle so decided to get it out to prove a point. The kiddies provide an excuse on this and a few other occasions I suspect. But I think you’re right in that she bends over backwards to please them all.

Reactions: 13
What criticism has tanya had? I thought it was tasha getting all the criticism on the gram? Has anyone seen her poor me spiel under her dinner picture? We obviously know she reads tattle by constantly faking.. sorry i mean *trying* to show empathy to our hardworking key workers in this scary time but this is the first I've seen her slip up and basicly admit she reads here frequently because this is the only place I've seen her really face criticism for her actions 💁‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What criticism has tanya had? I thought it was tasha getting all the criticism on the gram? Has anyone seen her poor me spiel under her dinner picture? We obviously know she reads tattle by constantly faking.. sorry i mean *trying* to show empathy to our hardworking key workers in this scary time but this is the first I've seen her slip up and basicly admit she reads here frequently because this is the only place I've seen her really face criticism for her actions 💁‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Think she has deleted whatever comment you're referring to 😂

Reactions: 5
If she has bought it she still hasn’t got the essential purchases only message has she? Even if she bought it online it’s still a delivery person having to make a drop off and presumably risk themselves for a dartboard!

I think this is her hiding behind the kids, she can’t say oh I saw someone mention my projector on Tattle so decided to get it out to prove a point. The kiddies provide an excuse on this and a few other occasions I suspect. But I think you’re right in that she bends over backwards to please them all.
It’s essential. She is the queen after all. Too bad if peasants die. As long as she is happy and it’s not her or her H2b she doesn’t care 😡 she’ll probably be more upset if Del got it over one of her kids

Reactions: 4
She deletes and then blocks any negative comments 🤷🏼‍♀️ She seems to have thicker skin than a rhino

Reactions: 3
Her kids really do rule her life don’t they. *when the kids ask for ...* if she wanted to watch a movie in her garden, she couldn’t unless the kiddies say so? They have such a weird family dynamic and poor Trash seems to be at the bottom of the pile.
View attachment 106827

So Princess Olivia is in the egg chair? I get the impression that James is not joining in the ‘fun’
View attachment 106828
I mean, why, just why would you sit in your garden with all the snax (again) to watch a film on a stupid projector? What’s the point, tash? I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I mean, why, just why would you sit in your garden with all the snax (again) to watch a film on a stupid projector? What’s the point, tash? I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s for the gram! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’m a little miffed and peeved that Ginger Minger Minge isn’t getting slatted on the gram for all her dribble she’s posting! Stop throwing all the negativity at Trash (she deserves it too) but Gingutan needs a basting about her antics on the gram too! And don’t get me bleeping started on that woman SallyFuckingLookAtAllMyShittyPots! How dare she slate Trash for Easter and her Gram and stories is plastered with her Easter tit!!! One thing I can’t stand is hypocrites!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Off topic but this absolutely terrifies me ,I’m due to give birth at the end of the month.Thank you for everything you are doing x
Hi lovely,
Please try not to worry to much over the covid situation. Your hospital/midwife unit will have a protocol in place to protect you and baby, they will do absolutely everything to keep you safe. For example our hospital is treating/delivering positive patients in specially prepared rooms away from the other patients, there is a separate theatre for positive sections and procedures, We have a covid midwifery team in place to take the pressure of the midwives so there is no cross contamination with having multiple labourers. There is so much thought and preparation gone into our maternity units I could be here all day telling you - we, midwives know just how scary this is but we got you, we’ll laugh and cry with you but mostly try and make your delivery the one you want!
Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s for the gram! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’m a little miffed and peeved that Ginger Minger Minge isn’t getting slatted on the gram for all her dribble she’s posting! Stop throwing all the negativity at Trash (she deserves it too) but Gingutan needs a basting about her antics on the gram too! And don’t get me bleeping started on that woman SallyFuckingLookAtAllMyShittyPots! How dare she slate Trash for Easter and her Gram and stories is plastered with her Easter tit!!! One thing I can’t stand is hypocrites!!!
Feel exactly the same about Sally. She is a horrible person. No fan of trash but how dare she slate her when she is no better herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t agree more with your comment!

Reactions: 6
Tan, seriously shed a tear because someone dropped off 4 £1 Easter eggs? I shed tears today because I had to assist in a crash c section to try save a positive covid 19 mum and baby, 3rd positive patient on labour ward in 2 days..
do these two donuts have any idea how fucked up this situation is? Or how much of a crisis the hospitals are in? I genuinely believe they would stay the duck at home if they had the slightest idea or weren’t so pig ignorant.
They’re too obsessed with themselves they don’t care what’s going on. Your amazing! Stay safe

Trasha is an absolute nutter for sitting out in her garden last night. I live in Sussex too (not far from her)... by 7pm is was bloody freezing out and by 8pm it was damp.. she is absolutely nuts to be out there.. that’s IF she is actually out there (I struggle to believe any sane human would be)... she could have set it all up for the gram but then she’s sitting inside.. but can’t/won’t post it because she knows she’d get slated for all the Easter Poundland tit.
It’s so obvious what she’s trying to do... although can’t help think there’s more to it than just trying to hide the Easter tit.. maybe the husband has thrown her out but she’s refusing to go so now living in the garden 😂😂😂
What’s the betting they’ll be an Easter egg hunt with the kiddies tomorrow AND she’ll have the biggest Easter Day roast lamb spread.. enough to feed a whole street. Bet both of them are out panic buying this morning for all the food (we know they’ve already got lamb in the freezer!)..
How nuts is that?! Random people on the internet know the ins and outs of these 2 nutters lives.. at what point do they stop and think, they should step back... they are both too addicted to ever do that..
Tanya is being such an obvious fake at the moment.. she’s gone from ‘I don’t give a tit about covid 19’ to ‘ohhh look at me, I can show I’m fake caring’ ... she is utterly disgusting.. despite her best efforts, she just can’t hide that ugly personality..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tanya's last post, I know times are hard but my dinner is delicious. Wtf kind of sentence is that? Shes basically just said it's tough times but I've got my dinner so duck you.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi lovely,
Please try not to worry to much over the covid situation. Your hospital/midwife unit will have a protocol in place to protect you and baby, they will do absolutely everything to keep you safe. For example our hospital is treating/delivering positive patients in specially prepared rooms away from the other patients, there is a separate theatre for positive sections and procedures, We have a covid midwifery team in place to take the pressure of the midwives so there is no cross contamination with having multiple labourers. There is so much thought and preparation gone into our maternity units I could be here all day telling you - we, midwives know just how scary this is but we got you, we’ll laugh and cry with you but mostly try and make your delivery the one you want!
Take care x
I laughed last night when Tanya said she was nearly in tears over the easter eggs but reading this has nearly brought me to tears and I'm not even a mother or expecting a baby etc. What incredible people we have in this world, well done to you for not only doing an amazing job and helping people but finding time inbetween all the chaos to write such a lovely message reassuring someone. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tanya's last post, I know times are hard but my dinner is delicious. Wtf kind of sentence is that? Shes basically just said it's tough times but I've got my dinner so duck you.
I logged on to say the same thing. "I know times are hard (for other people) but I've whipped up cod fillets and shrimp butter (because I can still pop out whenever I fancy because the rules don't apply to me) At this difficult time its important that my Instagram is still full of self absorbed crap because my life is so shallow. #hehe #yummyinmytummy" Knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't be surprised if she staged the easter egg photo herself just so she doesn't get backlash for getting easter eggs for herself

Reactions: 15

I agree I think in reality the kids couldn’t give a tit about most of the things she claims they thought up, she just needs to justify her actions somehow. At 13 & 16 or however old they are, I think they have outgrown most of the things she pins on them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.