Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit suspicious how she keeps mentioning self distancing, staying home etc. almost like she wants to create an alibi

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How I would love these two morons to come to the supermarket where I work, we have clocked people who are shopping multiple times and they have been told in no uncertain terms by my manager to stop doing it and if they don’t understand the rules he would show them a copy of the government rules. Makes my blood boil they are putting key workers at risk with their selfish actions 😡😡 beware 🗑 and🦧 we are watching the likes of you now in supermarkets

Reactions: 11
Even if the shop did give her the bunnies I'm positive they wouldn't have handed her 4.. Unless she was in the shop with her two teenagers and her "man" which is a big no no at the moment. There is no need at all for all 4 of them to be shopping together.
Yes she does say they asked us how many was in our family? Her and Gollum have been out together shopping!! Whalers the pair of them!!!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 107061What a load of tit. Supermarkets would never ask how many in the household because there’s always the greedy gits who would say there’s 10 of us 😂😂
There are 7 of us (I care for my in-laws) and I wouldn't even ask for 3 for the kids. So even if true she's a grabby cow.

Reactions: 6
When do shops EVER do that at Easter? They want people to buy them to make money ffs they're not gonna be giving them out are they. And if they were they certainly wouldn't be lindt ones they'd be cheap ones!!
These ones are £2 each so I don’t think they’d be handing them out willy nilly

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Trash’s has been out shopping for ‘non essentials’ ... bleeping tomato plants are NOT essential... why is she such a dick.. does she actively want to get Covid 19 herself and give it to people she supposedly loves?! I don’t understand what’s going through her head.. I’m both sad and angry... which bit of STAY HOME doesn’t she understand?! How can she be confused about that message?? She’s the most cunty bleep ever...

Does she smoke? it sounds like she’s on 60 a day.
I think she sounds a bit posh the way she says tomatoes, but then it’s probably because i say tamarta’s in my common cockney accent 🤣 like duck did waitrose give her those bunnies and if they did they probably felt sorry for her and thought she was on day release from the nut house.
This witch ain’t posh! 🤣🤣
she is trying to sound posh who the duck pronounces tomatoes like that!!
Thinking she had escaped from the nut house is a good call, I can imagine her head wobbles the whole time because she has no clue as to what’s going on. And John Boy probably past as her scruffy carer!
I bet she had on her tropical leggings on and matching vest top!!!
she is one of those wankers that thinks it’s funny to make a joke to cheer everyone up. That only her and John boy would laugh at!!!

While Tanya walks around Waitrose with a fur shrug and a cigarette on a stick with over sized sunglasses and Del Boy running after her like her little gif! I bet she sits in the back while gif boy drives her home.
Honestly they are the biggest wankers but they have made lockdown fun, well they haven’t you guys have!! 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How I would love these two morons to come to the supermarket where I work, we have clocked people who are shopping multiple times and they have been told in no uncertain terms by my manager to stop doing it and if they don’t understand the rules he would show them a copy of the government rules. Makes my blood boil they are putting key workers at risk with their selfish actions 😡😡 beware 🗑 and🦧 we are watching the likes of you now in supermarkets
I don't understand why anyone would want to go out to the shops everyday! I went last week for the first time since lockdown my husband had done it before and it freaked me out its such a surreal experience and plus there were a lot of people not following the one way system and staying away from people. My mum works nights in a supermarket and even though she isn't having to deal with customers it is scaring her and a member of staff was sent home with symptoms a few nights ago. I'm shocked at how many people aren't listening to the guidelines! There are so many people in our street who are going out to the shops everyday or having people around to visit, I would give anything right now to see my family it's breaking my heart and now my 3 year old is starting to realise something is wrong, yesterday she told me she wants her grandma, grandad and granny to come see her and that she misses them 😩 bellends like these 2 are going to prolong this for everyone. Sorry for the rant but people are pissing me off.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Trouble is this witch shop hops!!!
Tesco, Asda Sainsbury’s now Waitrose 🤔

bleeping hell she made brownies yesterday and now she has my biscuits today! No wonder she is so fat 🙄

• Haha
This witch ain’t posh! 🤣🤣
she is trying to sound posh who the duck pronounces tomatoes like that!!
Thinking she had escaped from the nut house is a good call, I can imagine her head wobbles the whole time because she has no clue as to what’s going on. And John Boy probably past as her scruffy carer!
I bet she had on her tropical leggings on and matching vest top!!!
she is one of those wankers that thinks it’s funny to make a joke to cheer everyone up. That only her and John boy would laugh at!!!

While Tanya walks around Waitrose with a fur shrug and a cigarette on a stick with over sized sunglasses and Del Boy running after her like her little gif! I bet she sits in the back while gif boy drives her home.
Honestly they are the biggest wankers but they have made lockdown fun, well they haven’t you guys have!! 😘😘😘
Fur shrug and cigarette on a stick 😂🤣😂🤣 i’m actually crying 😂🤣 i can imagine her doing it 🤣 i’m gonna be laughing about this all night now lol x

• Haha
You don’t move much any day you moley sloth
CB049415-4258-4413-A42B-A14C70F11A3B.jpeg

I love that Trash said the video made her cringe when every single one of her posts are absolutely cringeworthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sally Potts needs her own thread. Her voice irritates me.
SP defo needs her own thread, we talk about Tash being a benefits cheat; SP and her husband seem like they are tax evaders, While Tash might be milking a few hundred £ a month out of the Government, on the info available it seems like Sally and her husband are avoiding paying £ millions into the State - costing the average Joe much more than someone claiming a few benefits.

View attachment 107061What a load of tit. Supermarkets would never ask how many in the household because there’s always the greedy gits who would say there’s 10 of us 😂😂
If it was true she would’ve tagged Waitrose, in fact someone needs to tag Waitrose and say this was a nice gesture, was it national? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
SP defo needs her own thread, we talk about Tash being a benefits cheat; SP and her husband seem like they are tax evaders, While Tash might be milking a few hundred £ a month out of the Government, on the info available it seems like Sally and her husband are avoiding paying £ millions into the State - costing the average Joe much more than someone claiming a few benefits.

If it was true she would’ve tagged Waitrose, in someone needs to tag Waitrose and say this was a nice gesture, was it national? 🤣
She has tagged them x

imagine being her neighbour and looking out of your window to see her bending over the garden talking to herself whilst she filmed that 😂

• Haha
She has tagged them x

imagine being her neighbour and looking out of your window to see her bending over the garden talking to herself whilst she filmed that 😂
Oh yes did didn’t see that! Surely she hasn’t got the nerve to tag them then if it didn’t happen! 🤔

• Haha
No way would they give her 4!!
I am emailing them and asking them.
Why they hell are they giving customers this? Unless this greedy witch went in when it’s the time for carers and elderly! This woman is a born liar!
They should given time to their staff or take them to the local food bank!
Surly a woman’s refuge would like them. Not this greedy witch, who probably has stashes at home
You must let us know if they reply!! Shes a bleeping lying bleep and I am sick of it.

You must let us know if they reply!! Shes a bleeping lying bleep and I am sick of it.
I will, no doubt I’ll get an automated reply first!
She really is, I am so annoyed she got given 4 when she has done nothing!

Yes she does say they asked us how many was in our family? Her and Gollum have been out together shopping!! Whalers the pair of them!!!
Damn phone I meant wankers 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes did didn’t see that! Surely she hasn’t got the nerve to tag them then if it didn’t happen! 🤔
This is Trasha she is thick 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.