Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 107045
more shopping???

Also convenient how they managed to hand you exactly 4 Lindt bunnies, it’s almost as if you didn’t buy them yourself for the family 🤔
I don’t think for one minute she was given those! Trying to out do 🦧 They’re both pathetic 😡

What ESSENTIALS did she need today, we know she’s going out practically everyday and getting shopping online! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Half tempted to phone up the store to check that actually happened 😝

Why on earth is she out shopping again? And how on earth can they afford Waitrose when they have no income at the moment. My partner and I have just lost our jobs and there’s no way we would go near a Waitrose at the moment. And especially stocking up on the amount of food they have ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even if the shop did give her the bunnies I'm positive they wouldn't have handed her 4.. Unless she was in the shop with her two teenagers and her "man" which is a big no no at the moment. There is no need at all for all 4 of them to be shopping together.

Reactions: 14
Nominate for the NHAh (Never Happened Award, hun)
No way would they give her 4!!
I am emailing them and asking them.
Why they hell are they giving customers this? Unless this greedy witch went in when it’s the time for carers and elderly! This woman is a born liar!
They should given time to their staff or take them to the local food bank!
Surly a woman’s refuge would like them. Not this greedy witch, who probably has stashes at home

Reactions: 20
At the shops again !!! 😡😡
We haven’t been to the shops in over a week especially as this is the peak of the virus ! I really wanted to go to the shops and pick up some Easter treats but decided that the health of my family and the nation was too important 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happened to hand her 4 bunnies?...BULLSHIT

P.s. Im so glad I came out of lurker hiding to join in discussing these twats 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When do shops EVER do that at Easter? They want people to buy them to make money ffs they're not gonna be giving them out are they. And if they were they certainly wouldn't be lindt ones they'd be cheap ones!!

Reactions: 10
I’m fairly sure my children are going to be happier free from the virus than eating more Easter crap !! If she can’t contain the need to buy more tat when there is a world wide Pandemic then there is no hope !!

Reactions: 8
That Lindt bunny story is so made up 😂😂 she cant stand the thought of Tan getting something for free and not her

And since when does Trash shop at waitrose?? I thought she was a Lidl kinda bleep

• Haha
She uploaded a Video of her talking about her veggie patch. She sounds like she can’t even talk and walk, 600lb life style 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That Lindt bunny story is so made up 😂😂 she cant stand the thought of Tan getting something for free and not her

And since when does Trash shop at waitrose?? I thought she was a Lidl kinda bleep
It’s funny how there’s 4 of them 🤣 I work in a super market and we would never give out chocolate bunnies and that’s mainly because of social distancing. And if we did they would be the cheap crappy ones that aren’t selling anyway 😂 I bet there was a bowl of them at the exit and a note saying please take one and the greedy cow took a handful and ran 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell is that video about. Why does she sound like a 90 year old woman who's out of breath? Why does she think we want a "veggie patch update"? Why does she think anyone cares? Stay home stay safe? These are the tomato plants I've just bought from waitrose? Oh piss off
Exactly, how can she say stay home when she’s literally just been to waitrose to buy plants and chocolate bunnies 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
00E91247-85D5-4290-8E5C-6D7B610FD373.jpeg
What a load of tit. Supermarkets would never ask how many in the household because there’s always the greedy gits who would say there’s 10 of us 😂😂

• Haha
When I went to Asda yesterday there was a basket of the mini creme eggs next to the hand sanitiser/trolly wipes. I bet it was the same and she’s gone and grabbed four of them!

Reactions: 6
When do shops EVER do that at Easter? They want people to buy them to make money ffs they're not gonna be giving them out are they. And if they were they certainly wouldn't be lindt ones they'd be cheap ones!!
my local Waitrose are giving out bags of mini eggs today, according to my local Facebook page. So, it is happening. However, it seems to be specific people (elderly, pregnant, people in key worker uniform) being given the treats. They’ve also been giving away bunches of flowers in the past two weeks.

So, I hardly doubt they’re giving away 4x Lindt bunnies to people like Trashy. I reckon she’s seen something about it on someone else’s Instagram and pretended it happened to her, too. Gotta outdo cutenose.

OR maybe the shop worker thought she looked pregnant and old and took pity on her?

She uploaded a Video of her talking about her veggie patch. She sounds like she can’t even talk and walk, 600lb life style 😂😂😂
actually so shocked how out of breath she is! Anyone who feels her lifestyle and diet isn’t catching up to is very wrong. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - type 2 diabetes diagnosis within the next five years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she smoke? it sounds like she’s on 60 a day.
I think she sounds a bit posh the way she says tomatoes, but then it’s probably because i say tamarta’s in my common cockney accent 🤣 like duck did waitrose give her those bunnies and if they did they probably felt sorry for her and thought she was on day release from the nut house.

• Haha
A tomato plant is not essential! If you go everyday it isn't essential, its bleeping careless and selfish. Vile, self-absorbed, trashy moron. I am sick of them getting away with it. I hope someone reports her. She bought them, came home and lied and then went in insta and lied again.

Reactions: 13
You can get creme eggs and mini eggs for a quid though but those bunnies are about £3 each I don’t see why they’d give so much money away 🤔 They’d given Trash £12 alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.