Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 106613
Just went on 🦧 for another chuckle at my fave ever # and seen that 🗑 commented on it today urging her to set it up now and enjoy it! Martyr 🦧 is waiting though. Out of respect for the Frontline workers no doubt 😇 making 🗑look bad for using hers if it goes up anytime soon
Absolutely howling at the hashtag #settingitup 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
948A4881-92B4-4529-A65E-62BFD3C3F44B.jpeg

It’s not only his wife that is illiterate!
Also they way he slags off customers, no wonder his business failed!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh my god... those brownies!!!! Hahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 can’t stop laughing.. what a duck up... what did she think would happen to the bunnies whilst in the oven??! Is she THAT stupid??? Ohh Tanya... epic fail .. so sad when you were wetting your knickers to show them off before they went in the oven .. you really do think you are something special don’t you.. hate to break the news to you - but you are a twit right down to the core... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trash. I'm disappointed. Its good Friday and you dont have fish for dinner. What about the theme??? Absolute let down. Tanya will be sat all smug now and it's all your fault!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.