Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Good Friday Brunch" has she really just named her fry up with bacon and sausage good Friday bloody brunch. Does she not understand anything? Don't call it bleeping good Friday Brunch if you're eating bacon and sausage you thick twit.
Honestly she annoys me so much
You can name brunch? #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are some wedding photos somewhere on her page that do show her family, I think she has mentioned that at least one of her parents has died. If I have chance I will find the post.
Yeah I remember the pics, I think her dad has passed but her mum is alive so duck knows where she is as she never gets a mention either

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Really they are a weird family set up!
Tanya is not even related to her.
How can she not mention her mum, even on Mother’s Day? Strange.
Maybe they don’t agree that she stayed with Gollum after his affair.
If her mum had passed away, she never says about mums in heaven, like she does for her dad on Father’s Day!
🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I aways thought with that sort of brownies you cooked them until they were nearly done them put the chocolate decorations on top then cooked for a few more minutes? That's how I've always done it.

Reactions: 9
I aways thought with that sort of brownies you cooked them until they were nearly done them put the chocolate decorations on top then cooked for a few more minutes? That's how I've always done it.
She has put a story on of the finished product saying the bunnies don't come out pretty! What do expect when you put them on too early 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oi Tan, I know you read here, if you put the chocolate on top of hot out of the oven brownies it looks and tastes a lot better than the mutant burnt bunnies that you have no doubt produced. This is not the first time she has put the chocolate topping on raw brownie mix. Absolute numpty

Wonder what try too hard fish dish Tanya has this year......

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So tan has posted a pic of her spring dining table set ..... Will we be treated to a replica from trasha?? She can't possibly not do the same! After all their whole sad lives are competing with each other ..

Reactions: 4
Can they just duck off with their false 'oh we know these are terrible times but we need to keep ourselves busy'. Just duck off you fake cunts. Shove your stupid bleeping themed dining sets 🖕🏻 I'm so sick of their fake bleeping posts pretending to give a tit about anyone but themselves. I hope people aren't as stupid as them and actually see through it. How can anyone be positive right now?! What, is it suddenly wrong for most of us to be sad, angry and walking round in a daze?! So what, nurses, doctors, cleaners and all other front line staff aren't inspirations because they aren't prancing about their gardens spewing positivity quotes out of their arseholes?
Go duck yourselves tanya and Trasha, considering your partners probably won't touch you it seems like a reality. No but seriously go duck yourselves with a rusty steel pole and then do us a favour and choke on your fresh food.
duck you both you pair of minge faced cunts 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Heart
So tan has posted a pic of her spring dining table set ..... Will we be treated to a replica from trasha?? She can't possibly not do the same! After all their whole sad lives are competing with each other ..
🦧 you only dress your table so you can post it on your gram. NO OTHER REASON!

Reactions: 6
Where did you find this gem 🤣

@Cutenose12/6 you thick duck you’re not meant to put the chocolate bunnies in the oven ffs
I was bored and trying to find any evidence of Trasha's sister. Sure I saw a picture once of her and her sister when they were little. Got bored until I found this gem and thought that's good enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did tanya just so happen to have those daisies growing in her garden or has she been out of the house again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200410-175456.png

Just went on 🦧 for another chuckle at my fave ever # and seen that 🗑 commented on it today urging her to set it up now and enjoy it! Martyr 🦧 is waiting though. Out of respect for the Frontline workers no doubt 😇 making 🗑look bad for using hers if it goes up anytime soon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.