Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yup Tanya did say that, and sounded just as much of a dick. Cant believe shes wacking out that much food all the time during a pandemic that's caused food shortages. Just cant. Yes there is a sense of it feeling important to get your family fed but that's because lots of people are struggling and others are cobbling things together to get a decent meal, not the utter gluttony displayed by these twats.

Reactions: 8
Surely the most important job for Trasha is helping out her "ladies" she hasn't bothered with since all this started. You don't mind when they're buying you gifts tho do you hun. As for Tanya explaining every detail of her dropping the gifts off.. What about buying them eh? Or when your grubby mouth was on the balloon blowing germs onto them?

• Haha
Screenshot_20200408-214012~2.png

😂😂 Love a bit of highbrow conversation from Anita. Never fails to amuse me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nooo I really feel like Tanya is Carole Baskin!

Or do you mean looks wise? Because now that you’ve said it... 😂😂😂
Looks wise! It occurred to be one day and I now can’t get it out my head. Bet she wakes up her kids each day with ‘hey little cats and kittens’😂😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya- adds green grass bunnies to her living room
1 week later "it just doesn't feel right decorating for Easter this year"
2 days later- adds a Easter flag to a bunch of daffodils.
MAKE. YOUR. MIND. UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tanya- adds green grass bunnies to her living room
1 week later "it just doesn't feel right decorating for Easter this year"
2 days later- adds a Easter flag to a bunch of daffodils.
MAKE. YOUR. MIND. UP.
She only did it to support a small business. Selfless angel she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ll go to the top of our stairs if that’s a par baked loaf. It’s a fresh French stick, bought today if ever I saw one. Nice try, tashy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Trash talks out of her saggy hole, like brightstar said there’s no way that’s a part baked loaf, it looks fresh.
I think she goes out most mornings and does a shop, that’s probably why she’s not been posting til later in the day.
I bleeping hate liars.
She’s the biggest 🔔🔚

She only did it to support a small business. Selfless angel she is.
Let’s not mock her,! She is single handed, helped all the small businesses in her town.
It would be a ghost town with tumble weed if it wasn’t for our Tan!
She should be knighted or given a Damehood for all her selfless actions through this pandemic. She has shown the nation how to cook, and of course, going on a trip to two of her daughters friends is classed as an essential trip.
Not for the likes of us peasants, we can’t do such things!
This is big tit Tan and she is a one woman warrior who has saved Britain from the brink of collapse with her amazing Instagram!
And let’s not forget it
She should have a statue outside BMW Hailsham, and every Friday the nation should clap for Tan....
trouble is this hole believes she should get all that.
No Big TiT Tan, i am being sarcastic 🙀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yet ANOTHER pic from trash's garden! What's she hiding in her house 🤔 bet it looks like the Easter Bunny threw up everywhere and she darent post it. 🤣 I scrolled back to last Easter to see what she did. Oh my days, carrot bunting for the TV and Easter tit everywhere 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is it so obvious Tanya reads this so often? Everytime someone posts something she will then post a bit of bait on her Instagram. Desperate for a bit of attention and for us to start posting about it. Defo think we should keep slagging her off but when she's posting clear bait we should just ignore her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hot tub is making an appearance guys! 🤣 they didn’t know about Coronavirus when they bought it though, they had no idea. She even had to hashtag #wedidntknow 😂😂 what the actual duck!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why is it so obvious Tanya reads this so often? Everytime someone posts something she will then post a bit of bait on her Instagram. Desperate for a bit of attention and for us to start posting about it. Defo think we should keep slagging her off but when she's posting clear bait we should just ignore her 🤷🏻‍♀️ her most recent post 🙄 not even mention what she's posted because I'm not falling for it 🙄🎣
She didn't know about coronavirus? Started in December.. Was declared to be a Public Health emergency of international concern in January... She posted about her tit tub at the end of February.. We went into lockdown in March? Is she just thick as duck or? 🎣
Now I'm ignoring her bait 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Tanya saved those flowers because they were reduced. So she obviously went shopping.
And that boob shot from her just proves that the other one she put up definitely wasn’t her. Looks like she bites her nails too 🤮

Lol they feel like they shouldn’t enjoy the hot tub because of what is going on. Yeah right fatty boom boom you wicked witch of Hailsham. You don’t give a duck you just want to look like a good person.

I have met some really gorgeous people who have ginger hair and to me it’s so unique and just lovely. Don’t know what went wrong with that creature

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s not mock her,! She is single handed, helped all the small businesses in her town.
It would be a ghost town with tumble weed if it wasn’t for our Tan!
She should be knighted or given a Damehood for all her selfless actions through this pandemic. She has shown the nation how to cook, and of course, going on a trip to two of her daughters friends is classed as an essential trip.
Not for the likes of us peasants, we can’t do such things!
This is big tit Tan and she is a one woman warrior who has saved Britain from the brink of collapse with her amazing Instagram!
And let’s not forget it
She should have a statue outside BMW Hailsham, and every Friday the nation should clap for Tan....
trouble is this hole believes she should get all that.
No Big TiT Tan, i am being sarcastic 🙀
Crying 😂😂big tit tan
I wish she’d duck off posting pics of her gut and saggy tits.Dont wanna see it hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.