Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that fact? Or you just think that?
I did wonder if her kids ate that, she does think she is a really good chef!
She does think very highly of herself!
Definately wouldn’t eat most of it. They would have stuff a lot plainer

Reactions: 1
Trasha hasn’t shared a picture of her TV and crappy lounge for 4 days... she is definitely hiding something... she must be beside herself not posting all her Easter tit including carrot bunting 😂😂😂
She is bat tit crazy trying to convince people it’s nice enough to have ‘drinkies’ in the garden in the evening... I’m also in Sussex like moley and can confirm it is freezing in the evenings.. we had a frost this morning.. and yet she’s going round like it’s Barbados.. no one buys your tit Trasha...
As for the ginger twit.... she is hilarious.. ohhh we didn’t know about the pandemic - oh duck off. Yet more bullshit.. she is so desperate for her followers to like her.. the thing is Tanya, you can put on an act to try and fool the gullible followers.. but unfortunately no amount of acting can change your crappy & ugly personality.. your nastiness shines through in everything you say.. you ooze desperate nasty chav... if you were a candle, your scent would be ‘desperate twit’...
Most people would be horrified to be featured on a site like this but Tanya is so messed up, she feeds off it. Any attention is good attention in her world.. all the talking about her on here feeds the messed up addiction she has.. how fucked up is that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So looks like the weekend is going to be the Hot tub show down!
Oh please we don’t have much else going on, please don’t show you and Taco in a hot tub!
Or even worse Trasha and Gollum in theirs! 🤮
Who thinks Trasha has done something in her house, I am sure she said about ordering another skip?
Could it be she finally has taken those hospital tiles off?
All the garden tit is defo building up to the hot tub shown down!
Blimey I will be on the edge of my seat!
I can imagine Trasha walking around in her garden wearing her summer clothes saying yeah it’s warm! I can’t imagine how sad her life must be!
The last few days since we have been on self isolation the only saving grace is being able to still go for a walk. I need to get out the house. For my own mental health. I haven’t missed going to the shops but getting out for a walk has been so lovely.
Trasha you really should try it, but please don’t take a photo of your saggy tits like your SIL did, who managed to a photo at the worst angle possible!! With her little Jean jacket barely fitting her.
Take that to the charity shop Tan when this is all over,’it doesn’t fit you love!

Reactions: 12
I can't believe how insensitive shes being! Eating all that for lunch posting it about having a pinic like as if this is some kind of holiday period!!!!! And then she can also go on about how she then had another big meal for her dinner!! Can't cope

Reactions: 14
“Supporting them in my own way by buying, baking, preparing, cooking and eating it” I’m sure those vital key workers are sleeping a lot more soundly in their beds, tash after your pronouncement. Phew, we can all relax now during this pandemic that’s killing thousands of people around the globe that she’s doing the right thing and keeping her kids happy by feeding them at both ends and publicly crowing about it

I can't believe how insensitive shes being! Eating all that for lunch posting it about having a pinic like as if this is some kind of holiday period!!!!! And then she can also go on about how she then had another big meal for her dinner!! Can't cope
No sign of rationing any fresh food either, just look at the amount of cucumber and cheese sticks alone. Gross

Badger spells definitely the same as one of our favourite red heads.
#youshouldknow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
“Supporting them in my own way by buying, baking, preparing, cooking and eating it” I’m sure those vital key workers are sleeping a lot more soundly in their beds, tash after your pronouncement. Phew, we can all relax now during this pandemic that’s killing thousands of people around the globe that she’s doing the right thing and keeping her kids happy by feeding them at both ends and publicly crowing about it

No sign of rationing any fresh food either, just look at the amount of cucumber and cheese sticks alone. Gross
Exactly this. She has used a whole cucumber and a whole block of cheese.
I’m rationing all the food I have to avoid going to the shops more often.

I hope the comments make her wake up, but they probably won’t.

Wow ... Trasha has shown her true colours. She may as well have written back to that NHS worker ‘I’ve got food.. duck you’... wow.. I’m gobsmacked.. I have no issue with someone wanting to feed their family... but there is a difference between feeding your family and then showing off about utter gluttony.. by all means feed your family but reign it in.. don’t post about it and brag... its so insensible to be bragging how you are... she did tell the truth about one thing.. food really is all she’s got in her life... she measures her happiness on how much food she has and can shove down her families throats... her life has very little value in terms of having purpose ... she’s do well to volunteer locally for the NHS... she seems to thrive on shopping so why not use your best skill to help others get their shopping... I promise you that if you started posting about shopping for vulnerable people (not just your ladies who pay you for your time).. then you’d get so much support... this is an opportunity for you to show IG how you can really use this time to help others... I’m just not sure that she’s got it in her.. Tanya too... for 2 people that love to shop, this could be the perfect time for them to help others.. but alas no.. neither of them seems to get it.. they can’t see outside of their little messed up worlds.. that’s the sad thing, they will both come out of this having learned nothing or changed anything that they do... but Trasha, telling an NHS worker that you are supporting them by eating is just offensive.. please reflect on your actions..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi guys, still here lurking. I currently spend most of my days collating lists to have emergency food packages sent to people, some haven’t eaten in a few days for various reasons (ill,no family to go out for them, waiting for UC etc). Some of them are very elderly and when the packs are being delivered they are too frail to answer the door from lack of food. It’s heartbreaking.
I am still reading stuff but I don’t have the heart to comment most of the time.

They are absolutely irresponsible greedy pigs.
And Queen Piggy ginger fatso is the worst because she actually has a brain cell. Trash bag’s cretin hubby must have helped her write that baking reply. It actually had a bleeping comma in it 🙈🤣

Much love to you all, Maggie hope your OH will be ok (sorry couldn’t resist 😂) xx

• Sad
Trash will either turn off comments or delete the post, will she ever learn not to be a bleep?
5B3F964E-01B2-4663-B6D4-794A0D80946E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hi guys, still here lurking. I currently spend most of my days collating lists to have emergency food packages sent to people, some haven’t eaten in a few days for various reasons (ill,no family to go out for them, waiting for UC etc). Some of them are very elderly and when the packs are being delivered they are too frail to answer the door from lack of food. It’s heartbreaking.
I am still reading stuff but I don’t have the heart to comment most of the time.

They are absolutely irresponsible greedy pigs.
And Queen Piggy ginger fatso is the worst because she actually has a brain cell. Trash bag’s cretin hubby must have helped her write that baking reply. It actually had a bleeping comma in it 🙈🤣

Much love to you all, Maggie hope your OH will be ok (sorry couldn’t resist 😂) xx
Thank you Mrs Turner, he doing great, think what ever it was he seems over the worst.
Thankfully no one else is showing any symptoms.
As for these two, are we shocked at Trasha’s response? She has no compassion for anyone . She isn’t helping her ladies, she would of mentioned it by now! She is actually the most idiotic woman I have ever come across.
Not once did she say back to that nurse I am sorry you’re right. Thank you for reminding me what an insensitive idiot I have been.
Actions speak louder than words!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Trash has deleted it now but after that long selfish comment she wrote “if you don’t like what I post just unfollow me please” what an insensitive cow. She really can’t stick up for herself at all, I bet she’s crying to Gollum now and he will post a lengthy message about how amazing his wife is and doesn’t deserve this treatment 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.