Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Tanya’s story she tags Boris Johnson wishing him well, and says this is serious!
No bleeping tit Sherlock 🕵🏻‍♂️
Not that you care, showing us your tit dull bedroom. Poor Del you need a new bed I bet he hangs off the edge cos you take up most of the room 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here is someone who is clearly looking at a different photo, I mean, they must be ? Also, what gravy do you have with gammon? I don’t think I have ever had gravy on gammon steaks?
CB24F8EC-9730-4DDD-9B95-C103FFC52EEC.jpeg
523B98BC-2DD8-40BF-871E-7E631C018EF2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she fills up a cheap tacky drinks dispenser with orange squash cuts some lemons in half and then places some Lemon napkins on the side ! Bet no one even gets to drink it !! It’s probably poured out down the sink before she’s off to do her next tit picture set up !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t know why it’s always tanyas everything. Remember the McTanyas? And Tanyas all day breakfast or whatever the hell she called it. Should be McRangutan
McRangutan 😂😂 pissing myself laughing, my husband just looked at me while i’m laughing and said you’re on tattle ain’t ya 😂🤣

• Haha
Whoever said her roast potatoes always look amazing was clearly dropped on their head as a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is someone who is clearly looking at a different photo, I mean, they must be ? Also, what gravy do you have with gammon? I don’t think I have ever had gravy on gammon steaks?
View attachment 105210View attachment 105209
Someone who had clearly never had a decent roastie in their lifetime

McRangutan 😂😂 pissing myself laughing, my husband just looked at me while i’m laughing and said you’re on tattle ain’t ya 😂🤣
My husband has now got so bored he keeps asking what these two are getting upto every day 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t know if this has already been said but just finished watching tiger king. I can’t look at Carole Baskin without thinking of Trasha. Please say it’s not just me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My husband says the same when i sit here laughing to myself. Or his thinks my friends have sent me a dirty meme.
But normally it’s because I am on here 😂😂

Don’t know if this has already been said but just finished watching tiger king. I can’t look at Carole Baskin without thinking of Trasha. Please say it’s not just me 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes and Tanya is the female version of Tiger king.
Wasn’t it good? That Carole was a right witch!

Reactions: 7
Nooo I really feel like Tanya is Carole Baskin!

Or do you mean looks wise? Because now that you’ve said it... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Currently 6,169 deaths in the UK and it takes Boris Johnson being in intensive care for Tanya to post on her Instagram about how serious it is?
WOW.
Nope I'm done.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Currently 6,169 deaths in the UK and it takes Boris Johnson being in intensive care for Tanya to post on her Instagram about how serious it is?
WOW.
Nope I'm done.
as long as these 2twats have a fully stocked fridge tho, Easter eggs and a lovely joint for their Easter roast then the real world doesn’t effect them does it! So sad but so true. Surely none of tanyas sheep are falling for all this ‘I’m so concerned for everyone and appreciate all the NHS are doing’ little act. Nah, can see
Straight through you tan, you nasty witch. All you care about is yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some inspiration for a theme night for our orangutan princess 🥰
6D3DE76A-CB69-46EF-8B18-8398295A2C95.jpeg

as long as these 2twats have a fully stocked fridge tho, Easter eggs and a lovely joint for their Easter roast then the real world doesn’t effect them does it! So sad but so true. Surely none of tanyas sheep are falling for all this ‘I’m so concerned for everyone and appreciate all the NHS are doing’ little act. Nah, can see
Straight through you tan, you nasty witch. All you care about is yourself!
Wasn’t it this weekend she was going on about having a muted Easter and they don’t feel it’s right to celebrate it? But that won’t stop them from having a full on feast. Wonder if they really sit and think about what Easter is all about. The ultimate sacrifice. Bet those two would never sacrifice anything for anyone except maybe the hubby’s because they are just so lovely and gentlemanly.

Nooo I really feel like Tanya is Carole Baskin!

Or do you mean looks wise? Because now that you’ve said it... 😂😂😂
Carole and Tanya are soul sisters. Evil conniving witches. Would definitely feed her ex’s to a tiger. Johnny boy probably thinks he’s like doc antle with all the ladies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There is another lady that I follow who reminds me so much of Tanya. She is constantly flashing her husbands money in everyone’s face, cooking these extravagant dinners every night, plus dessert, she cooked a £30 pound piece of meat for a mid week dinner last week. It takes everything in me not to comment but it’s also a train smash just like Tanyas sorry life that I don’t want to ruin the viewing displeasure
who is this person I’m getting bored of these two 🤣

• Haha
Some inspiration for a theme night for our orangutan princess 🥰View attachment 105261

Wasn’t it this weekend she was going on about having a muted Easter and they don’t feel it’s right to celebrate it? But that won’t stop them from having a full on feast. Wonder if they really sit and think about what Easter is all about. The ultimate sacrifice. Bet those two would never sacrifice anything for anyone except maybe the hubby’s because they are just so lovely and gentlemanly.

Carole and Tanya are soul sisters. Evil conniving witches. Would definitely feed her ex’s to a tiger. Johnny boy probably thinks he’s like doc antle with all the ladies.
Oh my god this triggered my flight or fight response. Ew, Ew, Ewwwww.

Reactions: 4
What’s happened to Tanya’s hot tub she had at home in the box months ago ? Wouldn’t this be the perfect time to use it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.