Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is in those meatballs? Perfect dinner to go with a bottle of corona, who's going to be first #loveatheme

Leanne whatsherface has barely posted since lockdown, so shes better than those 2 despite being a cheaper version lol.

Reactions: 3
I think Leanne must have blocked me, no idea why I’ve never commented on her posts or paid any attention to her pics really 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

We’ve made homemade lemonade a few times and it’s very pale yellow doesn’t look anything like what is in that container.
who is buying and wasting that many lemons at the moment 🤷‍♀️ They both have seriously misjudged the mood of the nation !!
That’s exactly what I was thinking!

Don’t know if this has already been said but just finished watching tiger king. I can’t look at Carole Baskin without thinking of Trasha. Please say it’s not just me 😂😂😂😂😂
I said it 🤣🤣 and did you notice joe exotica had a tiki bar 🤣🤣🤣

So the 2 who we believe to be orangutan 🦧 and trash 🗑 we’re both last seen snooping the thread on Monday? 🤔
🦧 at 10.33pm then 🗑 at 10.43pm 🤔🤔 wondering what we we’re talking about then and 🗑was nowhere to be seen on Monday either?

Last edited:
  • Wow
What’s happened to Tanya’s hot tub she had at home in the box months ago ? Wouldn’t this be the perfect time to use it 🤔
She sat in it and it burst! She is gutted but what you gonna do!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

I think Leanne must have blocked me, no idea why I’ve never commented on her posts or paid any attention to her pics really 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
She is now leanne2009 bits of tit 🤦🏼‍♀️

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

I said it 🤣🤣 and did you notice joe exotica had a tiki bar 🤣🤣🤣

So the 2 who we believe to be orangutan 🦧 and trash 🗑 we’re both last seen snooping the thread on Monday? 🤔
🦧 at 10.33pm then 🗑 at 10.43pm 🤔🤔 wondering what we we’re talking about then and 🗑was nowhere to be seen on Monday either?
They are always on here.
I couldn’t live like that could you?
Frantically posting, deleting and blocking people. Then checking on here to see what we all have to say.
They don’t listen!
Sad life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ever since 🦧 posted about not doing much for Easter I've been chuckling at the thought of 🗑 reading that and thinking shiiiiit as she looked around her freshly decorated for the gram Easter tat. She's posted everything thing from outside since then 😂bet her house is covered in it and she darent post it! Probs showed 🦧what she had and then she posted that to be sly and stop her posting it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way is that homemade lemonade or homemade anything. A massive jug of sunny d with half a lemon on the table. Pull the other one!

And as for Tanya telling everyone to stay home. She should lead by example and not pop to the shop every other day to keep her fridge rammed full.

Reactions: 12
So I am still on self isolation and it’s driving me mad. In between still working (from home) speaking to my class and their families.
I had a look on John boys company Instagram page. And it looks like they are still working?
So why isn’t John boy? Surly a gardener/landscaper/dogs body can still work because it’s outside?
They make me sick to my stomach, funny how oranguTAN 🦧 hasn’t mentioned anything about work, because she knows she is getting paid for 80% of her salary and sitting at home on her fat arse!
Actually the thought of these two chumps in swimwear makes me wanna bring up my breakfast 🤮 sitting next to her chav silver chain wearing rough skin ugly fag smoking letch of a husband!!

• Haha
So I am still on self isolation and it’s driving me mad. In between still working (from home) speaking to my class and their families.
I had a look on John boys company Instagram page. And it looks like they are still working?
So why isn’t John boy? Surly a gardener/landscaper/dogs body can still work because it’s outside?
He’s probably told work he has to be home to supervise his crazy wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They make me sick to my stomach, funny how oranguTAN 🦧 hasn’t mentioned anything about work, because she knows she is getting paid for 80% of her salary and sitting at home on her fat arse!
Actually the thought of these two chumps in swimwear makes me wanna bring up my breakfast 🤮 sitting next to her chav silver chain wearing rough skin ugly fag smoking letch of a husband!!
I bet Tasha has forced him to stay home with her

Her

children wouldn’t eat any of the stuff she cooks.
Is that fact? Or you just think that?
I did wonder if her kids ate that, she does think she is a really good chef!
She does think very highly of herself!

Reactions: 2
He’s probably told work he has to be home to supervise his crazy wife
I have a local firm cut my grass every week and they are still working and locally people are having painting and decorating done outside too so this type of work is still happening. Aren’t care assistants working too? Isn’t this what Tasha does?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m finding her 🗑 obscene amount of food posts so inconsiderate !!! We haven’t had french bread for weeks 😂 We are avoiding going to the shops as much as we can !
We are working our way through the frozen bread we have left 🙄🙄 !!

Reactions: 12
I have a local firm cut my grass every week and they are still working and locally people are having painting and decorating done outside too so this type of work is still happening. Aren’t care assistants working too? Isn’t this what Tasha does?
Must be lovely to live in a bubble where the taxpayers fund your lifestyle! That's why they can't get self-employment payments because if they applied they'd get rumbled! Tanya and her little dwarf must have been furloughed considering there doesn't seem to be a bead of sweat of worry on her fat head. The rest of us are still working/working from home but they're on holiday 👍🏻 I hope Tanya's bed never arrives and she's stuck throwing a tantrum in her little box room while debris flies at her freshly painted wall 🤣 I'd love to see that little ginger twit go into full meltdown! I'd love to see moley go into full meltdown as well actually!
I'm quite enjoying them showing every aspect of their life off for us to tear apart, distracts us from what's going on around us for a little while. If that makes me a bleep, then I'll wear a badge proudly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Must be lovely to live in a bubble where the taxpayers fund your lifestyle! That's why they can't get self-employment payments because if they applied they'd get rumbled! Tanya and her little dwarf must have been furloughed considering there doesn't seem to be a bead of sweat of worry on her fat head. The rest of us are still working/working from home but they're on holiday 👍🏻 I hope Tanya's bed never arrives and she's stuck throwing a tantrum in her little box room while debris flies at her freshly painted wall 🤣 I'd love to see that little ginger twit go into full meltdown! I'd love to see moley go into full meltdown as well actually!
I'm quite enjoying them showing every aspect of their life off for us to tear apart, distracts us from what's going on around us for a little while. If that makes me a bleep, then I'll wear a badge proudly!
Yep I’m still working- from home and consider myself very lucky to be able to. I’ve posted before that I don’t understand how Tasha manages to afford to buy so much on two minimum wage jobs (and she barely works) even if they are claiming benefits...
Don’t they ever just fancy beans on toast for tea? I know I do - why is every meal an event!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.