Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe it's still there an hour later. Oh to see her face when she realises it's there and has been there that long 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think that comment is fair 😔 I think they're both ridiculous and selfish and I disagree with a lot that they do. They annoy the tit out of me but Jesus if her husband cheated on her how is it right to throw it in her face like that and in such a public way. If she wants to pretend they're a happy couple and lower herself to stay with him that's on her. Being cheated on is embarrassing enough.

Reactions: 13
I don't think that comment is fair 😔 I think they're both ridiculous and selfish and I disagree with a lot that they do. They annoy the tit out of me but Jesus if her husband cheated on her how is it right to throw it in her face like that and in such a public way. If she wants to pretend they're a happy couple and lower herself to stay with him that's on her. Being cheated on is embarrassing enough.
If this was anyone else we were talking about I would completely agree with what you‘ve said, but I’m sorry she totally brings this upon herself with her ridiculous behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Do agree. It’s going to cause a fight and the kids are the Ones who will witness it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No its not a kind thing to do, but she publicly puts every detail of her life out there, including those flowers, things like that will happen.

Honestly wonder how my husband would react if I acted like she does online, he must be embarrassed, and probably starved of attention. Not that that's an excuse to cheat if he did.

Reactions: 14
No its not a kind thing to do, but she publicly puts every detail of her life out there, including those flowers, things like that will happen.

Honestly wonder how my husband would react if I acted like she does online, he must be embarrassed, and probably starved of attention. Not that that's an excuse to cheat if he did.
How did we all come to know he cheated? I know there was that bouquet of flowers and we could see he had apologized but where did we get the facts from?? I’m battling to remember how we all know this. Was it Tanya who told everyone?

Do agree. It’s going to cause a fight and the kids are the Ones who will witness it
The kids witness their dad sleeping on the sofa every night anyway according to someone on here 🤷‍♀️Trash is fully aware what hubby gets up to so I don’t see why a comment on Instagram would start a screaming argument x

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How did we all come to know he cheated? I know there was that bouquet of flowers and we could see he had apologized but where did we get the facts from?? I’m battling to remember how we all know this. Was it Tanya who told everyone?
As far as I know its rumours. I haven't seen any evidence personally.

Reactions: 1
The kids witness their dad sleeping on the sofa every night anyway according to someone on here 🤷‍♀️Trash is fully aware what hubby gets up to so I don’t see why a comment on Instagram would start a screaming argument x
Yes that’s true. I forgot about that. It’s a shame for those kids. When I use to work at a primary school, the kids from broken homes always just seemed to battle more emotionally than kids who had a secure family unit - may be generalizing a bit but that is what I took from the kids that were with me. I know her kids are older than primary but it will still affect them. Unfortunately trasha is too far gone into social media and John was probably always a filthy perv. It was a recipe for disaster.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And I am pretty sure he messages lots of girls on Instagram. He is a sleaze ball.
Also Tanya blabs her mouth off at work to anyone who will listen. Someone on here knows someone she works with.
Now of course it could all be untrue. But Trasha isn’t someone who is the full ticket!
I don’t care what anyone says, you put your life out there, they way these two do, they have to expect that people won’t always agree with with or even like them.
I don’t think she deserves the way it’s been said he treats her. She clearly makes a lot of stuff up about how perfect he is.
Sorry I love my Husband dearly and he is a bloody good man, but he isn’t perfect.
She portrays her life as perfect.
When clearly it’s not.

As far as I know its rumours. I haven't seen any evidence personally.
Well we have heard about him DM’ing girls and liking pictures and didn’t someone post his little willy on here?? And I’m sure I remember someone claiming they had slept with him and they asked him to keep his work boots on or something bizarre like that. But I guess it’s not like Tasha is going to say “these flowers are from my hubby, hehe so sweet, he stuck his noodle into someone else but he said sorry so it’s all good” and then Tanya will reply “spooky hun, I’ve had noodles too that didn’t belong to me hehe naughty naughty”

And I am pretty sure he messages lots of girls on Instagram. He is a sleaze ball.
Also Tanya blabs her mouth off at work to anyone who will listen. Someone on here knows someone she works with.
Now of course it could all be untrue. But Trasha isn’t someone who is the full ticket!
I don’t care what anyone says, you put your life out there, they way these two do, they have to expect that people won’t always agree with with or even like them.
I don’t think she deserves the way it’s been said he treats her. She clearly makes a lot of stuff up about how perfect he is.
Sorry I love my Husband dearly and he is a bloody good man, but he isn’t perfect.
She portrays her life as perfect.
When clearly it’s not.
Yeah, plus midlife crisis and all that probably kicked in. She has definitely set herself up for mean comments from people, but even if she is a complete idiot she doesn’t deserve to be cheated on. If my husband slept with someone’s else I would never ever forgive him or let him touch me again. There is no excuse for that in my opinion. I feel bad for her if it has happened and I hope it’s just untrue rumors from tanya but for what we have seen of johns actions it’s more likely true than untrue.

• Haha
Well we have heard about him DM’ing girls and liking pictures and didn’t someone post his little willy on here?? And I’m sure I remember someone claiming they had slept with him and they asked him to keep his work boots on or something bizarre like that. But I guess it’s not like Tasha is going to say “these flowers are from my hubby, hehe so sweet, he stuck his noodle into someone else but he said sorry so it’s all good” and then Tanya will reply “spooky hun, I’ve had noodles too that didn’t belong to me hehe naughty naughty”

Yeah, plus midlife crisis and all that probably kicked in. She has definitely set herself up for mean comments from people, but even if she is a complete idiot she doesn’t deserve to be cheated on. If my husband slept with someone’s else I would never ever forgive him or let him touch me again. There is no excuse for that in my opinion. I feel bad for her if it has happened and I hope it’s just untrue rumors from tanya but for what we have seen of johns actions it’s more likely true than untrue.
I've not been here long so I've probably missed a lot. I did read a few bits from past threads but haven't seen any evidence on any I have read. He does seem slimy though, looks like the type who goes to the pub any chance he gets to avoid "her indoors" and thinks they have a shot with the much younger barmaid (I've done my time as a barmaid lol)

Lmao at the noodles 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.