Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say the new filter Tanya is using for her instagram looks really nice!
her feed looks so much less cluttered than Trashas
Really! 🤔
My guess is you’re Tanya!

Alright cutenose
My thoughts exactly 😂

She’s only trying to get one over on trash and make her feel bad, who has already been boasting about her roast lamb dinner for Easter. She will be hoping trash backtracks now as well and says she doesn’t feel right so it will get people talking about how much she copies again!
She really is a sly manipulative witch!
She reads here and could be even commenting!
She can see her likes and comments are down! And she is back tracking!
duck off Tan, you uploaded a photo of your full fridge, you have done nothing for anyone else. And you won’t!!!
If I had to choose between either of you I’d never choose you! Trasha is just as much as an hole but they broke the mould with you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
To be honest I think the ~new filter~ just makes everything look washed out and anaemic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you have a picture on the wall saying have a nice poo? what with the other one and her guest book, i can’t take much more of these imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god, 🦧 has a lovely print about shitting in her toilet.
Is it just me that hates those stupid ‘jokes’ in people’s bathrooms? ‘Let’s get naked’ and ‘If you tinkle, wipe the seat’ or whatever.

Sooooo tacky! Sorry if you have them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh god, 🦧 has a lovely print about shitting in her toilet.
Is it just me that hates those stupid ‘jokes’ in people’s bathrooms? ‘Let’s get naked’ and ‘If you tinkle, wipe the seat’ or whatever.

Sooooo tacky! Sorry if you have them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Forgot my least favourite...
‘Wash your hands you filthy animal’ hehehehehe sooo funny karen luv x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have a nice poo?! I’m done, I just have no words anymore. If it makes you smile though eh, cutenose! Hehehe 🤭

• Haha
Totally changed her approach to things this week!
But my opinion hasn’t changed, you’re still the biggest slyest nastiest vilest bleep!
As for your crappy quote, if that’s what you find funny then you’re life is as sad as it seems!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How does saying she has a nice filter on her photos make me Tanya? Hahaha 😂😂

Reactions: 2
You’d be insulted if someone said you were Tanya too hahaa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have a nice poo?! I’m done, I just have no words anymore. If it makes you smile though eh, cutenose! Hehehe 🤭
Came on here to say exactly this ☝ Toilet humour? Toilet fecking humour? Give me strength. Who in their right mind sees that print and thinks "Perfect. Just what we need above the lav"? Psychopaths, that's who.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Came on here to say exactly this ☝ Toilet humour? Toilet fecking humour? Give me strength. Who in their right mind sees that print and thinks "Perfect. Just what we need above the lav"? Psychopaths, that's who.
or people with zero personalities - so stupid, airheaded and dull that they have to “entertain” themselves with poo jokes, endless trips to the supermarket, cheap tat decor for every holiday and event, posting photos of boring crap they’ve bought on Instagram...

• Haha
A fella at my work was cheating on his wife. She found out and also made him get his finger tattooed with her name. If someone wants to cheat on you a tattoo on a finger isn’t going to stop them. You’d hope the thought of breaking up your family would do that.

A fella at my work was cheating on his wife. She found out and also made him get his finger tattooed with her name. If someone wants to cheat on you a tattoo on a finger isn’t going to stop them. You’d hope the thought of breaking up your family would do that.
You don’t work for a landscaping company do you? 😂😂 and have an employee of the month called John 😉🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I found out my husband was cheating I wouldn't be getting him down the tattoo parlour to get his ring finger tattooed, his bags would be on the doorstep, the locks would be changed and he'd never touch me again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly Tanya's "new filter" just hurts my eyes.. Looks like she's taking a photo with a broken camera.. And I enjoy taking a lot of photos myself and have done for years!
Also agree with the tacky picture in the bathroom... It just looks so small and out of place? Like it's too high up.. Or just pointless?

John would probably tell the next girl it was done while his wife was still alive but she tragically died

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.