Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinking trash has had a massive hangover today hence no posts 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe he left again

Bet orangutan is happy the heat is off her
I think someone might of already said this but she probably wrote that comment, wouldn’t surprise me. She is that nasty 🦧

Reactions: 8
Have a nice poo?shes obviously got the humour of a 4 year old if she finds that funny .As for trash’s fella ,if you take them back once they’ll do it again in my opinion !

Reactions: 11
🦧 is defo struggling if she’s posted that tacky picture that she’s put up in her loo! 😂

Someone commented yesterday on her dinner post that every meal was an event now 🦧 reply it so is 🤣 it’s all I have to give my all to. Seriously you need to take a long, hard look at yourself if that’s the case 😡

Defo got to have been a big bust up or something at The Trashfords. No posts from 🗑 is unheard of! 😂

Another IG posted this about an hour ago, 🦧 liked it......then 🦧 posts this.......I’ve noticed she copies quite a few accounts......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
🦧 is defo struggling if she’s posted that tacky picture that she’s put up in her loo! 😂

Someone commented yesterday on her dinner post that every meal was an event now 🦧 reply it so is 🤣 it’s all I have to give my all to. Seriously you need to take a long, hard look at yourself if that’s the case 😡

Defo got to have been a big bust up or something at The Trashfords. No posts from 🗑 is unheard of! 😂

Another IG posted this about an hour ago, 🦧 liked it......then 🦧 posts this.......I’ve noticed she copies quite a few accounts......
She has to have the F&M basket in the back ground!! Orangutan had a big mouth about Tasha copying and how she is the original etc but seems like all her ideas are copied too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If tash has had a temporary ban on insta does her profile stay visible but she can’t post? Just wondering if that could be the radio silence

Reactions: 3
Oh yes, I bet she has one of the most smuggest expressions that you just want to punch straight in the mouth. What’s worse is she actually is that arrogant she really thinks she can do no wrong and the way she answers people back who challenge her proves that.

I bet she is hated in her workplace. If I worked with her I’d be sprinkling laxatives all inside her bleeping heart shaped cut out sandwiches and in her can of diet bleeping coke that I bet she has on her desk permanently that all fatso’s use as their badge of honour - it’s our thyroid problems, we can’t lose weight, see we are trying 😴🙄

No Queen Piggy you’re not, your goitre is getting bigger and so is your food budget. And all whilst there are tens of thousands of people putting themselves at risk hour by hour and other tens of thousands who can barely access proper food supplies. You disgust me.
There’s nothing wrong with her thyroid! Only thing she drinks is Diet Coke.

If tash has had a temporary ban on insta does her profile stay visible but she can’t post? Just wondering if that could be the radio silence
I think it would come up as user not found

Reactions: 1
I just had a look and she’s been answering people back in the comments on the dart pic.

I’m sure it won’t be long before we see a picture of another tit dinner, telling everyone how busy she’s been and how nice the weather was today like we don’t have bleeping windows and can see for ourselves

I don’t know why i’m getting annoyed just thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or has Tanya done an about face with her posts??? She seems really condescending still, but like she reads here and maybe reigned it in so that Tasha gets all the heat???

Reactions: 9
Her daughter made the cornflake cakes all by herself? Isn't the kid 13 or something? It's hardly difficult to melt a bit of chocolate and mix in some cereal. give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her daughter made the cornflake cakes all by herself? Isn't the kid 13 or something? It's hardly difficult to melt a bit of chocolate and mix in some cereal. give me strength
I doubt it, looks like they are shredded wheat - must have been bought on their shopping treat as there's no way anyone in that house eats cereal that healthy! Trasha's breakfast the other day was triple chocolate crisp 🙄

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂wow super impressive hehe

She has to have the F&M basket in the back ground!! Orangutan had a big mouth about Tasha copying and how she is the original etc but seems like all her ideas are copied too
That bleeping hamper
Why does she think she’s big time because she’s got a bloody f&m basket ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine your mum hyping you up for melting chocolate and mixing it with cornflakes at the age of 13.. I made them in primary school.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or is Tanya coming across SO fake trying to look like a nice person? Making my toes curl! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.