Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been here long so I've probably missed a lot. I did read a few bits from past threads but haven't seen any evidence on any I have read. He does seem slimy though, looks like the type who goes to the pub any chance he gets to avoid "her indoors" and thinks they have a shot with the much younger barmaid (I've done my time as a barmaid lol)

Lmao at the noodles 😂😂😂
It was last year sometime. Not sure if she claimed that she had slept with him or her friend has slept with him. Something about him having to keep his work boots on because she loved it. I think that person was reported because it was just too over the top of a lie.

noodles because I couldn’t think of any other childish way to put it so it would fit their vocabulary of drinkies,H2B, kiddies, happy tummy etc haha

Reactions: 5
I'm a twin if I asked my sister to speak in 'code' she would tell me to duck off and rightly so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trasha must have been drunk last night. That comment was still up until about 12.30am. Think it's absolutely shocking that Tanya would have 100% seen it and didn't say anything to Tasha

Reactions: 9
I’m a twin and I wouldn’t speak like that to my twin either 🤣🤣🤣

Trash must have been hammered last night to have missed that. Orangutanya is such a witch, as if she didn’t see it. In fact, she probably bleeping wrote it 🙈😂

• Haha
Omg I dot k one of this has already been said but if anyone has watched tiger king on Netflix, joe exotica has a ‘tiki bar’ Jesus I was howling laughing!

• Haha
I don’t think it’s confirmed that he’s cheated but he has messaged women in a flirty way via instagram, one of them being a tattler.

Any bloke who behaves like that in a marriage with two kids most definitely cheats IRL.

I don’t think it’s confirmed that he’s cheated but he has messaged women in a flirty way via instagram, one of them being a tattler.

Any bloke who behaves like that in a marriage with two kids most definitely cheats IRL.
When I was lurking I briefly seen something but dismissed it...he actually sent DMs to a tattler? WOW that’s some #husbandgoals 🗑 has got right there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
can someone find this pic of the apology flowers?? she has to many post for me to go i have 4month old😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.