Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash will deffo be first. I expect she rushed out to the shops to get supplies this morning. There’s no way she will have bbq food already in the freezer or found at the back of the cupboard. And let’s hope the hot tub makes an appearance!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely Trash for the first BBQ of the year, she’d be distraught for the rest of it if 🦧 beat her....come on Trash fire it up and get the lights on round the Tiki bar, you never know you could be in tomorrow’s Daily Mail!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s freezing here today but meant to be a heatwave tomorrow. I’d put money on trash 🗑 still having a BBQ today though before everyone else decides to get theirs out tomorrow, just to be first of course.

Reactions: 9
🦧 braggy picture of their fridge. How insensitive at a time like this where people are struggling to make ends meat. She is an absolute disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
🦧 obviously baiting with her fridge pic...just showing herself for the awful person she is!
She has no compassion for anyone else...as long as she is ok and can get her shopping!

Reactions: 14
Genuinely hoping Tan’s fridge breaks tonight and all her food goes off 😂 yes I’m bitter 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tanya went shopping 3 days ago and posted about it and sounds as though she has been again today... really!!

Reactions: 13
I see fatty boom boom has already removed her vending machine money tin

• Haha
Why would you post a picture of a full fridge? Just looks like a big 🖕🏼 To everyone struggling to get what they need. 🤔

Reactions: 21
🦧 braggy picture of their fridge. How insensitive at a time like this where people are struggling to make ends meat. She is an absolute disgrace.
Just shows how delightful she is.
How about you stop posting you absolute hideous excuse for a human!!!

Why would you post a picture of a full fridge? Just looks like a big 🖕🏼 To everyone struggling to get what they need. 🤔
She doesn’t give two shits!
Not once has either of these morons have posted anything about people who are really struggling at the moment.

Seriously.....🗑

You are rubbing a raw onion on a cold BBQ, this DOES NOT sanitise it!!!! You gotta turn it on!!!!

She doesn’t know what some bi
Also.....is that a pickled onion?

She really has no idea. Yeah we are all worried about how to clean our BBQ’s thanks for that 🗑
We haven’t been doing that for years!
What did we do because these two!

Reactions: 11
Well done orangutan you’ve got a full fridge ,here’s your gold medal 🥇

Just shows how delightful she is.
How about you stop posting you absolute hideous excuse for a human!!!

She doesn’t give two shits!
Not once has either of these morons have posted anything about people who are really struggling at the moment.

She really has no idea. Yeah we are all worried about how to clean our BBQ’s thanks for that 🗑
We haven’t been doing that for years!
What did we do because these two!

I wish they’d take a bloody photo of themselves donating to a food bank .Fat greedy boastful pigs the pair of them .

Reactions: 8
Eh, looks like you have only done half a paint job on your shed Tasha?
1FBF5656-0D0D-4C0D-BFF3-DFC449D11779.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously.....🗑

You are rubbing a raw onion on a cold BBQ, this DOES NOT sanitise it!!!! You gotta turn it on!!!!

Also.....is that a pickled onion?
Hahaha the duck. I consider myself South African too and it’s called a BRAAI and it’s done over charcoal not gas!!!! And when I lived there we did it every Saturday night. It’s nothing special

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off 🦧 with your fridge full of food, you only went shopping 3 days ago!😡 I’m sure she’s now saying she’s buying for her parents so no one has a go at her! And it doesn’t matter what you do to your bedroom, it still looks tit! I never thought I could dislike someone as much as i do her! Her and her attitude piss me right off! 😡

Last edited:
And there Trasha is with her fridge pic. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The fact that even in this situation she is still trying to compete and trying to prove she has 'more food' than Tanya is disgusting.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.