Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trashas running out of content because she's hiding the fact the Easter bunny has thrown up all over her lounge and house.

Not that I like tan but trasha might aswell have just copied and pasted from her post. The blatent copying between them both is so childish.

Reactions: 8
I am actually enjoying the lockdown in that sense, not having to see people for the sake of it.
She mentioned her sister again the other day that she is in a flat, but not once have we ever seen her sister and her child enjoying Trasha’s garden.
How lazy is Gollum? Sorry but I am not someone who can lay in bed. I am up the same time regardless if I have work or not!
And please don’t tell me Fatty had that stuff in her freezer!!!
We never knew she even had a sister before all this, sure, her sister might be private but Trash would still have said ‘nice seeing my sister today’ or whatever if she saw her regularly. I think she doesn’t exist 😂

Reactions: 7
We never knew she even had a sister before all this, sure, her sister might be private but Trash would still have said ‘nice seeing my sister today’ or whatever if she saw her regularly. I think she doesn’t exist 😂
Ah bless Trasha she is hallucinating now!! Making up non existent family!
She is sadder than we thought 🙄

Is this the start of 🗑 ‘s thought for the day? Every morning as she sits outside, pondering life’s biggest issues? Hope so 😂
It could be a book!
By Christmas it will be a best seller, in the joke section 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t really understand why Trash is purposely hiding her house, if it is full of Easter tit, you know it wouldn’t be well received. Why not just take it down? Then you can get back to posting your monster much feet, empty cup and crappy bleeping film - we know you literally only decorate for Instagram, and you can’t brag about it at the minute, so why not just get rid?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🗑 will heaving a big sigh of relief from Sunday. I bet we get lots more inside the house pics from Monday when Easter is over and she's cleared up all the Easter Bunny vom tat so she can take all her normal daily pics again and she doesn't have to pretend she's living her best life out in the garden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The question is, after the easter bunny vomit has been cleared away from her shoebox living room, what theme comes next? According to my phone calendar, on the 22nd April its "Earth Day", followed by St Georges Day on the 23rd.

Im guessing they dress up as trees and planet earth for the 22nd, and then overnight we will have a huge St George flag in every window. Followed by Mr Kipling themed cakes for the 23rd, with finger sandwiches and bottles of craft beer.

While elsewhere in the country, people are dying every 15 seconds from coronavirus, losing family members, jobs, houses, and their sanity.

Pair of cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You should know Trasha better than that.. Wouldn't be an umbrella would be her bloody gazebo
....or her tiki bar 🤔🤣 all of them crammed in it#suchfun#sooogood
Also 🦧"wedidntknow has literally given me such a giggle ever since she posted it 😂 I keep randomly remembering it and it's making me laugh every time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how now, after 3 weeks of lockdown and a 2 week 'isolation' (debatable) period, Tan is only just 'finding' all this food in her freezer/cupboard?!! Convenient she happened to *~find~* the ingredients for a McRangutan just after posting the recipe yesterday.... Sooooo spooky hun!! 👻 #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah right Trasha - as if that’s all you really had on your plate for brunch - we know you eat like a hippo so you can’t fool us with normal portion sizes 🐷🐷🐷
As for her supposedly reading a book.... reckon she just brought it on one of her Tesco runs and just keeps opening it up at a random page to get a picture for the gram 😂😂😂 there’s no way she reads books... she can barely articulate herself in verbal or written language ... if she did read a book it would be something from primary school range or a picture book 😂😂😂
As each day and each hour goes on, it’s getting more and more hilarious about her hiding her lounge... she’s such a twit.. part of me hopes this is the beginning of her actually cutting back on the crappy lounge pictures but I suspect this is just short term as she’s too embarrassed to share her lounge given the Easter bunny has thrown up in it.. she’s gone from insulting people by bragging about all her food to now bragging that she has outside space when so many people don’t and are stuck in flats with no gardens... she’d be better off just getting off IG at the moment (although we’d miss the entertainment).. but it is such an addiction for her... she genuinely doesn’t seem able to cope without posting at least every few hours.
As for the ginger twit - hard to tell what was dog and what was her in that gross bed picture... for someone that is very over weight, she certainly doesn’t seem to be slowing down on filling her face hole..

• Haha
Trasha has definitely reduced her portion size for the gram after being called out for all the obscene food pictures, bet she is still eating the same amount though

Reactions: 7
"Good Friday Brunch" has she really just named her fry up with bacon and sausage good Friday bloody brunch. Does she not understand anything? Don't call it bleeping good Friday Brunch if you're eating bacon and sausage you thick twit.
Honestly she annoys me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah bless Trasha she is hallucinating now!! Making up non existent family!
She is sadder than we thought 🙄

It could be a book!
By Christmas it will be a best seller, in the joke section 🙄
It’s a channel 5 movie in the making...My Invisible Sister! Lol

Also, I have a gripe with Trasha’s 🗑 order of rings....I think it should be Wedding band on first, then Engagement ring then Eternity?! Think it looks odd and misshapen the way she wears them! #ItsAnOCDNightmare #CleanYerGroutYerMinger #SortYerRingsOut 🤦🏻‍♀️💊#GivesMeAHeadache

And this!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There are some wedding photos somewhere on her page that do show her family, I think she has mentioned that at least one of her parents has died. If I have chance I will find the post.

Reactions: 3
Oh duck off Trasha with her perfect fantasy life sat on her fat arse in her shabby garden, some of us have to risk our health by continuing to work to keep the likes of this moron supplied with food, would love to sit in the sun with my family 😡#keyworker

• Sad
It’s a channel 5 movie in the making...My Invisible Sister! Lol

Also, I have a gripe with Trasha’s 🗑 order of rings....I think it should be Wedding band on first, then Engagement ring then Eternity?! Think it looks odd and misshapen the way she wears them! #ItsAnOCDNightmare #CleanYerGroutYerMinger #SortYerRingsOut 🤦🏻‍♀️💊#GivesMeAHeadache

And this!!!
I bet she didn’t know about the order of the rings,
Poor 🗑 #shedidntknow #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.