Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why thou?
Because she can’t be left out all the people she works with did it. And clearly didn’t ask under the thumb Del!
Wait for it Trasha will do Gollum’s next! I will still pay £100 for either of these morons to shave their own heads!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iced coffee and milkshakes? Tasha trying to use up the 20 pints of milk she had in her fridge before it goes out of date? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why does it seem like orangutan keeps trying to prove herself, oh we had that in the freezer or i found it in the cupboard.. you ain’t fooling anyone you fat bleeping dollop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm working 60 hours weeks front line atm and today was my first day off in nearly 2 weeks. Lying in Bath flicking through insta and see that everyday is a bleeping holiday now for natasha. Nibbles in the garden 24/7. Glad you can enjoy it so much 😡 stop being so smug

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The lies just keep on coming from Tanya don’t they.. it’s so obvious.. it’s like when a child tries to cover something up & they create the most ridiculous story- stop bull-shitting Tanya... people don’t just find stuff they didn’t know they had... you are going out shopping most days.. for me, what gives alarm bells is that if in the real world, if any of us had a family member or friend who lies like she does, then we’d seriously intervene and suggest they need proper medical mental health help. It’s just not normal behaviour... and it’s not just the odd white lie.. it’s literally whopper after whopper.. and she’s so far down the rabbit hole, in her messed up head she probably convinces herself that it’s alright to do.. she seems to have limited internal awareness of how others perceive her ... most regular people would be mortified if people accused them of lying... but yet Tanya just sees it as more attention that she craves so much.. it’s so messed up. She’s a psychologists wet dream - but for all the wrong reasons...

• Sad
The lies just keep on coming from Tanya don’t they.. it’s so obvious.. it’s like when a child tries to cover something up & they create the most ridiculous story- stop bull-shitting Tanya... people don’t just find stuff they didn’t know they had... you are going out shopping most days.. for me, what gives alarm bells is that if in the real world, if any of us had a family member or friend who lies like she does, then we’d seriously intervene and suggest they need proper medical mental health help. It’s just not normal behaviour... and it’s not just the odd white lie.. it’s literally whopper after whopper.. and she’s so far down the rabbit hole, in her messed up head she probably convinces herself that it’s alright to do.. she seems to have limited internal awareness of how others perceive her ... most regular people would be mortified if people accused them of lying... but yet Tanya just sees it as more attention that she craves so much.. it’s so messed up. She’s a psychologists wet dream - but for all the wrong reasons...
Exactly ,utter bullshit .why does she keep trying to justify her every action now ,if you do nothing wrong and abide by what you’re supposed to then there’s nothing to convince us of

Reactions: 5
Who's going to tell Tanya that she should be using antibacterial and-wash not a bottle of Molton Brown? 🤔
Gonna defend her on this one - any soap works as long as you wash your hands thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds.

It’s a virus anyway, anti-bacterial is effective for bacteria and not viruses, unless otherwise stated (like Dettol products).

Reactions: 13
Gonna defend her on this one - any soap works as long as you wash your hands thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds.

It’s a virus anyway, anti-bacterial is effective for bacteria and not viruses, unless otherwise stated (like Dettol products).
My work got soap dispensers put in all around the building in November. Since the virus has gone around all soap dispensers have been changed to anti bacteria (probably anti virus too) soap rather than the fruity stuff they already had in the dispensers. I was going by that.
Even then her soap doesn't look used 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wow - first day in a looooong time that Trasha hasn’t showed us a picture of her crappy dinner and her TV... and why would they be needing to put a film on the iPad when their house is the size of a postage stamp.. surely they’d just have it on the TV whilst playing games in the same room.. She is trying to hide something - suspect it’s because her TV unit is caked in Easter tit or she’s broken her TV in rage as her manky husband hasn’t washed his dick in 652 days....

• Haha
  • Sick
Why are the 🗑fords still outside playing games and watching a film on an iPad? It’s not summer, it’s about 10 degrees this evening! She must either have so much stuff stockpiled in her house or it’s been over run with Easter bunnies that’s why we haven’t had any indoor pics for days!

Reactions: 11
My work got soap dispensers put in all around the building in November. Since the virus has gone around all soap dispensers have been changed to anti bacteria (probably anti virus too) soap rather than the fruity stuff they already had in the dispensers. I was going by that.
Oh I’m sure she doesn’t actually use it! Just wants to show us how “superior” she is with her posh handwash :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do they need a movie on whilst playing a board game? Ffs it's like they (🗑 mainly) can't do anything without the telly being on!!

Reactions: 9
I'm working 60 hours weeks front line atm and today was my first day off in nearly 2 weeks. Lying in Bath flicking through insta and see that everyday is a bleeping holiday now for natasha. Nibbles in the garden 24/7. Glad you can enjoy it so much 😡 stop being so smug
Thank you so much for everything you do. Stay safe ❤

Reactions: 3
It’s all for the gram, she probably uses Tesco’s own! But for this out for the gram!
You can buy old Molton brown soap dispenser’s on eBay. We use them at school for paint for the kids!

Why are the 🗑fords still outside playing games and watching a film on an iPad? It’s not summer, it’s about 10 degrees this evening! She must either have so much stuff stockpiled in her house or it’s been over run with Easter bunnies that’s why we haven’t had any indoor pics for days!
It’s because she can’t get in her living room for all the stuff she has stock piled!!
That’s why she is obsessed with the garden. We have been in our garden most days, but to be honest by about 3 it gets too cold.
And I am not walking around in flip flops!!
She really needs help! It’s not normal behaviour...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.