Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they watching a film on the iPad anyway when they got the amazing outdoor cinema projector that is just the most surreal experience hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh I’m sure she doesn’t actually use it! Just wants to show us how “superior” she is with her posh handwash :LOL:
She is truly pathetic. She can afford fancy hand wash but won’t donate much to a fund for her work for this virus. I hope this hits them hard economically so she regrets spending money that she doesn’t have to look rich. May the odds not be in her favor.

Reactions: 6
Why are they watching a film on the iPad anyway when they got the amazing outdoor cinema projector that is just the most surreal experience hehe
I thought that same! Wasn’t that dirty John’s birthday present to her one year? But it was actually gifted wasn’t it so he didn’t get her duck all

Reactions: 7
Last night the president of SA has announced the lockdown until end of April (very strict lock down rules - no alcohol sales, tobacco sales, can’t go walking your dog, can’t travel between provinces, all domestic and international travel banned etc if you are caught you face a huge fine, or 6 months in jail) now I don’t know when the travel ban will be lifted. I have no clue when I’ll be able to return home to my husband and he is not working now, neither am I obviously and we have no idea how long this is going to be or if it lasts until August as some have been saying, how we will still afford it. We were responsible enough to save but like everyone else, this is going to knock us quite hard. Today is the first time since 24 March that I had left my house to get some food for Easter - we are just having a braai and will make a cake. Nothing fancy and is pretty regular for South African life. Won’t be able to attend church, or anything like that. I’ve had a terrible migraine for the last week and it just won’t go no matter what I do. I cannot understand how those two are not stressed out like the rest of us. I know that my problems are small in comparison to the people who are working on the NHS or who are already on the poverty line and I recognize that, but it’s still stressful because this is out of our control. I guess it pays to be brainless because you won’t have to worry about the bigger picture. Just have to worry about your fridge being stocked and so the kiddies have eggs from the Easter bunny never mind the fact that the whole world is being turned upside down. Their behavior pisses me off more than it normally does. I would understand keeping things normal as much as possible for a young child but their “kiddies” are old enough to know what’s going on in the world. This would be a great lesson in compassion and kindness to teach them but no. Let’s teach them how to melt chocolate and watch moana on the tablet and how to lie constantly. Sorry for the rant!! Just have had enough.

I thought that same! Wasn’t that dirty John’s birthday present to her one year? But it was actually gifted wasn’t it so he didn’t get her duck all
That ugly troll looks like the type that would forget her birthday and when she is upset he will turn it around and blame her. Luckily Tanya has the “good” H2B which will buy roses and a cheap ring and she is just soooo blessed to have a H2B that “cares” unlike brother troll. I had an ex like them who would talk tit about women on Facebook like they did and he was mentally abusive as hell. He’d blame me for everything, and when I’d get upset he would make me apologize for crying. It was hell and I’m glad it ended.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s all for the gram, she probably uses Tesco’s own! But for this out for the gram!
You can buy old Molton brown soap dispenser’s on eBay. We use them at school for paint for the kids!

It’s because she can’t get in her living room for all the stuff she has stock piled!!
That’s why she is obsessed with the garden. We have been in our garden most days, but to be honest by about 3 it gets too cold.
And I am not walking around in flip flops!!
She really needs help! It’s not normal behaviour...
[/QUOTE
I’m calling fake on the MB soap just like the hamper - or she’s refilled an old one - the lettering is too faint. God she is such a try-hard.

Reactions: 3
It’s too cold to be sat outside at the moment she just sets this fake scene up whilst the kids are probably in their bedroom 🙄

Reactions: 8
duck off piggy you hypocritical twit with your pots and pans for the NHS and make do and mending from your bleeping freezer. Bit late to look sympathetic now you lying shop hopping vulnerable delivery stealing piss flap.

Wanker.

Loads of love to you @Belleboo xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope i don’t offend anyone on here but to me letting a dog on the bed is disgusting.
like those people who let a cat walk all over the kitchen sides🤮
Trampy trash is quiet this morning, more likely queued up outside a supermarket somewhere getting drinkies and sweeties and pre dinner nibbles for her and her greedy family.
I wonder how many pictures of her garden we’ll see today 🙄

• Haha
Happy Easter weekend guys! We’ve got the Easter eggs, lamb joint, bottles of wine, BBQ food, nibbles, sweeties and snacks. We thought they were all essentials #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope i don’t offend anyone on here but to me letting a dog on the bed is disgusting.
Trampy trash is quiet this morning, more likely queued up outside a supermarket somewhere getting drinkies and sweeties and pre dinner nibbles for her and her greedy family.
Agree can’t stand cats on tables or worktops! Do have a dog but she’s too old to get on the bed now, no offence taken here! 😂

🦧 seriously........mcoranguTANS.......

🗑 is now an expert in global warming.......

What a pair of knobheads they are!

Hope everyone has a good day as they possibly can, and big thanks as always to all those working today to keep us safe ❤
Since when does Trash spend Easter weekend with family?? She’s full of tit

Hope everyone has a good day as they possibly can, and big thanks as always to all those working today to keep us safe ❤
🤣🤣🤣🤣 McOranguTans 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Art therapy? That's a colouring book.

Happy Easter weekend guys! We’ve got the Easter eggs, lamb joint, bottles of wine, BBQ food, nibbles, sweeties and snacks. We thought they were all essentials #wedidntknow
Hehe. So yummy. So oblivious. So pieceful*.
*I actually have to override my autocorrect to write pieceful 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since when does Trash spend Easter weekend with family?? She’s full of tit
I am actually enjoying the lockdown in that sense, not having to see people for the sake of it.
She mentioned her sister again the other day that she is in a flat, but not once have we ever seen her sister and her child enjoying Trasha’s garden.
How lazy is Gollum? Sorry but I am not someone who can lay in bed. I am up the same time regardless if I have work or not!
And please don’t tell me Fatty had that stuff in her freezer!!!

I have dogs, they don’t shed hair but I still wouldn’t want them on my bed. And they are my babies!
No offence taken, I can’t stand people who let their animals walk over the kitchen sides 🤮

Convinced Trash is just living in her back garden at this point
Something is going on, it’s nice but it’s not sit in your garden all day long nice 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.