Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you have those awful hedges around you house!! They are all the way around.
Because she’s insta famous and needs her privacy obviously!!! 🤣
Was there any need to post TEN pictures of her bloody hedges? Who give a duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did it take a Gardner so long to cut some hedges? My dad is a self employed Gardner and has been for aslong as I can remember (doesn't need to do it but he enjoys it) and there's no way it would take that long for him to get those horrendous hedges sorted...

Reactions: 12
Why did it take a Gardner so long to cut some hedges? My dad is a self employed Gardner and has been for aslong as I can remember (doesn't need to do it but he enjoys it) and there's no way it would take that long for him to get those horrendous hedges sorted...
Your dad probably doesn't get stoned and/pissed by 11am though, which is unlike these two I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just noticed it's all changed to Gardner 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean Gardener. Promise I'm not like thick Tash #pieceful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the betting the ignorant cow still has the cheek to clap for the NHS tonight (filmed if course) when she’s essentially told one of them she’s doing her bit by eating and never-mind the fact that they are struggling to get food or have time to eat. I noticed she’s mentioned key worker’s in her hedge pics so that’ll be it now everything will mention them. Fake as duck with as much depth as a puddle.
Oh and the other one’s posted a pic of a single solitary sandwich obviously because of the disgust on here at Tasha’s ‘alfresco’ 7 course meal. We know that you’re not nice Tan, we see straight through you!

I’m pretty sure trash hasn’t liked any of tans stuff for days; which is odd!
Could be the Sally Potts incident? With the fridge off. Sally had tried to position herself away from Tasha a few months back with a post re not agreeing with everything being for some kind of gain - freebie or an ad, Tash obviously didn’t get it though!! Although have to say it’s ok for Sally to say that when she blatantly is living a completely different life to Tash with her mansion and beach house.

Unfollowed Potts after about two days, complete and utter twit
does she have her own thread?

Why would you have those awful hedges around you house!! They are all the way around.
And Gollum is a gardener 🤣
yep they would be the first thing to go for me, awful like being stuck in a maze 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That bloody rotting tiki bar. Makes me cringe so much every single time I spot it. When’s it gonna be in the Daily Mail, Trash? Hope they get the badly cut hedges in shot, too!

Tanya’s lone sandwich and “simple pleasures” caption. Obviously trying to show off what a saint she is compared to ol’ Trashy and her gigantic lunch spread. Oh OranguTAN, we see straight through you, and from the look of your neck and chins alone we know you eat just as much as Trashy, if not more. Stop polishing your halo in public, you’re just as bad and you know it.

Edited to add:

Remind you of anyone? https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/11347343/stockpiler-mum-bins-food-no-regret/

• Haha
  • Angry
Orangutan you’re scraping the barrel well and truly now .Posting pictures of some inflatable jacuzzi equipment ,get a life woman !
Back again with the disclaimer ,we bought this before we knew there was going to be a pandemic 😂😂😂no one cares !

Reactions: 6
She ain’t stopped going on about that garden all bastard week, getting on my tits now, i try not to look but i can’t help it.
she needs to stop worrying about the poxy garden and do something more useful like clean that shithole of a house. clean the bloody grout or get a damp cloth and wipe down the skirting boards, clean the washing machine drawer, i bet she hasn’t done that in years filthy cow.

• Haha
That bloody rotting tiki bar. Makes me cringe so much every single time I spot it. When’s it gonna be in the Daily Mail, Trash? Hope they get the badly cut hedges in shot, too!

Tanya’s lone sandwich and “simple pleasures” caption. Obviously trying to show off what a saint she is compared to ol’ Trashy and her gigantic lunch spread. Oh OranguTAN, we see straight through you, and from the look of your neck and chins alone we know you eat just as much as Trashy, if not more. Stop polishing your halo in public, you’re just as bad and you know it.

Edited to add:

Remind you of anyone? https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/11347343/stockpiler-mum-bins-food-no-regret/
OMG the Stockpiler Mum has no shame at all 😡 Absolutely disgusted by her! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why oh why are people asking for the recipe for iced coffee???? It's cold coffee WITH ICE. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lockdown has got me that bored that I went back to see when tanya first said she got a hot tub it was the 24th February apparently it arrived 2 weeks before then, a pandemic was declared just over 2 weeks later. Unless she lives under a rock she would have seen what was happening when she made the order. The virus had it first know cases in December and has been talked about since the beginning of the year, she clearly doesn't watch the news.

Reactions: 8
Lockdown has got me that bored that I went back to see when tanya first said she got a hot tub it was the 24th February apparently it arrived 2 weeks before then, a pandemic was declared just over 2 weeks later. Unless she lives under a rock she would have seen what was happening when she made the order. The virus had it first know cases in December and has been talked about since the beginning of the year, she clearly doesn't watch the news.
She hasn’t got time for the news she is too busy trying to be Jamie bloody Oliver!
Fat twit!!! Goes to show what she is really about and I bet Taco isn’t loving having her kids there all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trasha ‘says’ she’s made milkshakes for the kiddies - yeah right, fat cow probably made both for herself 🐷🐷🐷
It’s now showing as 5 days since she’s shown us a picture of her lounge... compared to normally we get at least a daily picture of her TV unit.. what’s the betting her lounge looks like the Easter bunny has thrown up and now she’s too embarrassed to show it as she knows she’ll get slated for it... hahahaha.. she is such a knob!
And Tanya can pretend all she likes that she only had a sandwich for lunch... when in reality we know she probably ate 6 cakes, 3 family sized truffles and 12 bags of crisps.. bet she’s also been out shopping... you can’t be that fat without having a food problem 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.