Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be freezing their fat arses off eating their dinner out in the garden 😂 it's definitely not warm enough to be eating outside ffs 😂🤦‍♀️

Anything for the gram 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This broke my heart this morning. This is the sort of thing influencers should be posting NOT full bleeping fridges!! I’m very ill at the moment with pneumonia & possible COVID-19, if the 4th course of antibiotics & steroids don’t work for me this time I’ve got to go into hospital, I’m so scared. These dickheads keep posting like they’re on holiday and have no cares in the world!! THE WORLD IS DYING, think about others rather than your stomachs & your cosy homes 🤬🤬🤬
Sending you lots of love and positivity I hope you are ok and get well really soon xxx

Reactions: 1
🗑 has no self respect look what she is married too!
He makes my skin crawl.
Oh and the silly witch has deleted the comments on her crap freezer food!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
AB435E50-1C4E-4A4A-9DA6-6D2B5FBAEB2B.jpeg
What the duck is that supposed to say Del? Is there a single person in this whole family who’s not illiterate! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does del comment delicious honey on her food posts?! why doesn’t he just tell her face to face? They all deserve each other, bunch of weirdo’s

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does del comment delicious honey on her food posts?! why doesn’t he just tell her face to face? They all deserve each other, bunch of weirdo’s
Because he is her little witch, and he hasn’t got any balls!
It's sad because he is probably sitting right next to her, squashed in the corner cos that fat lazy turd is all stretched out and he is shaving her toe hair 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Because he is her little witch, and he hasn’t got any balls!
It's sad because he is probably sitting right next to her, squashed in the corner cos that fat lazy turd is all stretched out and he is shaving her toe hair 😉
😂🤣 i can imagine her talking to him like he’s a piece of tit, he probably comments coz he’s scared of the beast. Toe hair 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.