Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like 🗑 has unfollowed and no doubt blocked Sally Potts 🙄. She would at least gain a shred of dignity if she acknowledged and apologised for her frequent massive errors in judgment regarding what she posts. Instead she behaves like a spoilt child, blocks, deletes and carries on in her self centred delusional fantasy world. It’s disgusting behaviour for a grown woman 😡
They’re both still following one another..

Reactions: 2
Why has she not listed, cleaning her grubby grout in the kitchen & bathroom tiles??
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am dying does Trasha 🗑 think she is gonna grow vegetables in one day???
🙄
I think you mean plant vegetables 😂😂😂
Seriously woman, give it up

I am that bored, I had a look and Sally still follows 🗑 Trasha but Trasha doesn’t follow her! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same, I never use the word bleep unless its describing these two morons 🤣🤣

I'm not even surprised that the gruesome twosome put up pictures of their fridges, shocked that they don't have the capacity in their brains to understand it's in bad taste but not surprised. Tanya Whitlock & Natascha Ashford, you should both feel ashamed right now. You are disgusting human beings who are making things worse. There are instagramers who talk about you behind your back because of your arrogance. Tanya, you didn't come out of a gold vagina so stop acting like it. You're a real mrs bucket and you just don't realise it. Sitting in your little cloakroom of a house, judging people and spewing poison. Natascha, maybe if you stopped trying to prove yourself constantly & trying to seek validation from strangers you would enjoy the internet a bit more.
Also no one on here should feel guilty about throwing an easter egg or two into their trolley for their kids! The difference being that you're not hoarding them & only buying what you need.
@Thistlesinthewind I am so sorry that happened to you 😪 I really hope you get the support you need to move past it because no one deserves that abuse, especially now! You're doing a great job & if it ever gets a bit much, we're all here 🤗
I know we don't all know each other 'properly' but I feel proud to know people who are doing such amazing things during this crisis! Thanks to everyone on the front line (including care assistants, teachers, retail workers, logistics workers etc. because sometimes yous are forgotten ) for everything you do! 😊
Gold vagina 😂😂😂 Brilliant I'm dead 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This broke my heart this morning. This is the sort of thing influencers should be posting NOT full bleeping fridges!! I’m very ill at the moment with pneumonia & possible COVID-19, if the 4th course of antibiotics & steroids don’t work for me this time I’ve got to go into hospital, I’m so scared. These dickheads keep posting like they’re on holiday and have no cares in the world!! THE WORLD IS DYING, think about others rather than your stomachs & your cosy homes 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This broke my heart this morning. This is the sort of thing influencers should be posting NOT full bleeping fridges!! I’m very ill at the moment with pneumonia & possible COVID-19, if the 4th course of antibiotics & steroids don’t work for me this time I’ve got to go into hospital, I’m so scared. These dickheads keep posting like they’re on holiday and have no cares in the world!! THE WORLD IS DYING, think about others rather than your stomachs & your cosy homes 🤬🤬🤬
you’re right this is exactly what they should be posting, but they won’t because they are selfish pigs

hope you get better soon, sending love ❤

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am dying does Trasha 🗑 think she is gonna grow vegetables in one day???
🙄
I think you mean plant vegetables 😂😂😂
Seriously woman, give it up

I am that bored, I had a look and Sally still follows 🗑 Trasha but Trasha doesn’t follow her! 🤔
She's a bit dim if she plans to plant tomatoes straight into that area, they're usually planted in a humid/covered environment at first to sprout and then they go outside. Any gardener should know that 🤷🏻‍♀️ also when planting veg like that it's better to string grids to separate weak plants from stronger ones and also to keep the vegetables a good distance apart to ensure good growth. Is John reeeeeally a gardener because everything in her garden points to no 🤣🤣 everything Trasha does is just... stupid tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Surely I can't be the only one who gets creeped out by Tasha
She’s trying to be like a mother of a new born that says her child looks like such an angel when they sleep so they just watch them etc hahahaha instead she is talking about her teenager! Weird!!

She’s trying to be like a mother of a new born that says her child looks like such an angel when they sleep so they just watch them etc hahahaha instead she is talking about her teenager! Weird!!
This is what I thought 😭 sure your teenage daughter doesn't enjoy you staring at her or posting on social media about it 🙈 sometimes I feel like Tasha is trying to rub in that her daughter does things with her and Tanya's never seem to do much with her...

Totally agree with you, that photo is heartbreaking.
Clearly these two clowns don’t watch the news!
I wish you well and hope you make a full recovery soon ♥🤗

This is what I thought 😭 sure your teenage daughter doesn't enjoy you staring at her or posting on social media about it 🙈 sometimes I feel like Tasha is trying to rub in that her daughter does things with her and Tanya's never seem to do much with her...
If I said that to my teenage girls they would call me a weirdo!
If I say well done them or get excited for them they just roll their eyes at me.
They are teenagers, that’s their job! 😂

This is truly heartbreaking, poor boy. I really hope your meds work and you’re feeling better soon ❤

Reactions: 4
Surely I can't be the only one who gets creeped out by Tasha
Tasha comes across to me as quite a smothering mother. Her kids are her life (obviously) but she really doesn’t have much else which is quite sad. I don’t think she’d ever want them to grow up and move out. When they move out she will have nothing because I bet John won’t stay long. I do hope she relishes the time she is spending with her daughter today and stays off her phone because those moments together are precious!

Reactions: 10
Sometimes I stare at my 13 year old son with a look of disgust. 😂😉. Shes deffo a smother and Olivia is 100% her favourite. She will try to keep Olivia her little girl as long as possible, its toxic parenting IMO. As is showing them on the internet in little clothing AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sometimes I stare at my 13 year old son with a look of disgust. 😂😉. Shes deffo a smother and Olivia is 100% her favourite. She will try to keep Olivia her little girl as long as possible, its toxic parenting IMO. As is showing them on the internet in little clothing AGAIN
Do you remember when Tasha was taking photos of Olivia in a changing room and put them online???

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.