Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating 'alfresco' has started up again. Make sure you wash your hands you pair of cunts, it'd be awful for the shop economy if you came down with CV and couldn't shop hop every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you remember when Tasha was taking photos of Olivia in a changing room and put them online???
I do. Olivia was trying on tiny shorts and tops that were too small and tight and Trash talked about how she was jealous of Olivia’s figure. She was about 11 or 12 at the time. Creepy bastard !!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I do. Olivia was trying on tiny shorts and tops that were too small and tight and Trash talked about how she was jealous of Olivia’s figure. She was about 11 or 12 at the time. Creepy bastard !!!
I’ve reported the pics of her daughter to Instagram, as a 13yr old in skimpy clothes shouldn’t be exploited by her mother on the gram for her gram!!!! #PervyMen #ChildExploitation #Shes13 #BeAMotherNotAPimp

Reactions: 12
Do you remember when Tasha was taking photos of Olivia in a changing room and put them online???
Yep. The pics she puts on of olivia I wouldn't put on a private Instagram let alone a public one, too many weirdos about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not caught up on the posts because I've had an absolute awful 24 hours. After working 4 am to 1pm on the front line I fell to sleep on the sofa and wake up to my manager phoning me. She phoned me to tell me a post had gone viral on social media about me in work and there was hundreds of threats and telling me to phone the police if anyone comes to me. My work no longer accepts cash.. We haven't for over a week for our safety and the customers safety. I explain this to way too many people every day, I explained this to one gentleman who I didn't know was known as vulnerable and had learning difficulties (he was out alone) the poor man must have taken it personally and his carer got hold of it and it got tore apart. Over 800 shares, 500 comments... Comments saying I should be killed and dumped into a canal... Calling me disgusting... Demanding my name... My photo... Saying I shouldn't have kids... It goes on and on. Everyone in the company I work for and my union have all got my back and supporting me. I had to go into work today scared for my life. I've had high up management phone to ask if I'm okay.
I am a key worker. Frontline. A young woman who suffers with overwhelming anxiety. I've worked hard for the job I'm in.
I go to work scared about getting the virus and now by following rules put in place to protect me I'm scared of over 500 people.
But it's okay because #StayHome #BeKind
I can't even look at these two Instagrams as I know it'll make me angry how oblivious they are to how much the people who need to go to work every day are suffering.
Sorry for the long post
Omg I’m so sorry. Just remember you’re doing the best you can in uncertain Times. It’s all we can do ❤🤍

Hmmmmm......
That is strange!!

Reactions: 6
Queen Piggy proudly showing off her Diet Coke thinking how clever she is being.
#tanyalovesthehaters
5926CE37-703C-4E52-9946-ADF823C2A39B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve reported the pics of her daughter to Instagram, as a 13yr old in skimpy clothes shouldn’t be exploited by her mother on the gram for her gram!!!! #PervyMen #ChildExploitation #Shes13 #BeAMotherNotAPimp
Omg I’ll report it too.

Reactions: 5
Done. Reported it. Trash having her instagram taken down during lockdown would be hilarious. And Tanya would get in first posting hot tub pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2047BE6A-F435-4DCF-9814-521E4187EE47.jpeg

Is this bleep having a laugh, you really will get what’s coming to you one day. I believe in Karma 🤞🏻 She’s a witch... 🤣🤣😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“I hope people are being sensible and staying home”... meanwhile, that looks like a fresh loaf of bread from the bakery section if you swipe the pic? Did she go to the supermarket again today?

You couldn’t make it up! I swear she thinks she’s being smart. No fatso, you’re just playing to your “haters” because your life is so sad, you have nothing else to do!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 104205
Is this bleep having a laugh, you really will get what’s coming to you one day. I believe in Karma 🤞🏻 She’s a witch... 🤣🤣😂
Why is she eating outside? It’s only the 5th April! Summer it a few months away! She only had that snack a few hours ago........stuff it in Fatty! 😂

🗑 has a bag of what looks like the most vile looking mix of meat for her BBQ 🤢🤮🤢

Love this comment!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“I hope people are being sensible and staying home”... meanwhile, that looks like a fresh loaf of bread from the bakery section if you swipe the pic? Did she go to the supermarket again today?

You couldn’t make it up! I swear she thinks she’s being smart. No fatso, you’re just playing to your “haters” because your life is so sad, you have nothing else to do!
Oh and we can see how badly you have painted your fence!! The dark colour is already showing through. I can’t see where the bread is from, doesn’t look like Tesco 🤔🤨

Someone’s called her out! That nasty looking bag of frozen meat is from Iceland’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.