Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or do these pair make you swear or want to swear much more than you would normally???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You can just see 🦧 sitting in her shoebox all happy that Sally liked her picture but gave Trasha 🗑 tit.
Oh yes, I bet she has one of the most smuggest expressions that you just want to punch straight in the mouth. What’s worse is she actually is that arrogant she really thinks she can do no wrong and the way she answers people back who challenge her proves that.

I bet she is hated in her workplace. If I worked with her I’d be sprinkling laxatives all inside her bleeping heart shaped cut out sandwiches and in her can of diet bleeping coke that I bet she has on her desk permanently that all fatso’s use as their badge of honour - it’s our thyroid problems, we can’t lose weight, see we are trying 😴🙄

No Queen Piggy you’re not, your goitre is getting bigger and so is your food budget. And all whilst there are tens of thousands of people putting themselves at risk hour by hour and other tens of thousands who can barely access proper food supplies. You disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it me or do these pair make you swear or want to swear much more than you would normally???
No it’s not just you, i hardly ever swear and never use the word c u n t other than when i’m on this thread, they both annoy the hell out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think it’s unfair that trasha got the hate from sally for the fridge when orangutan got the praise. Both were disgusting to put up a fully stocked fridge, not even in a crisis but in general. Why do you have to boast about having full fridges? Many families in general are battling to feed themselves, never mind buy jar after jar of condiments. I bet those crucials sauces have been there for years. And I don’t think trasha took hers down because she realized she’s wrong. She took it down to prevent the backlash.
also, am I right with seeing potatoes and onions in orangutans fridge?? I have never ever seen that before. We usually put that on the veggie rack?
I thought it was unfair too. I think Tasha is an easier target to have a pop at as the other one fights back a bit.
Neither should’ve posted it. It isn’t being positive in a dire situation it’s a ‘duck you, I got mine’ attitude and it’s disgusting.

Tasha has deleted her fridge picture !!!
Can’t actually believe she took the post down, not that doing so makes it right. Even last year when she was removed from Insta when she put those posts up on their holiday, she didn’t delete the posts that caused all the trouble in the first place!😡

So what will today bring from these 2 idiots........BBQs, hot tubs, drinkies and nibbles in the sunshine! 😡

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was unfair too. I think Tasha is an easier target to have a pop at as the other one fights back a bit.
Neither should’ve posted it. It isn’t being positive in a dire situation it’s a ‘duck you, I got mine’ attitude and it’s disgusting.
Yes exactly. You can’t give one person praise and attack the other for doing the exact same thing!! I don’t like trasha but if they we both on fire I’d rather save her than orangutan because orangutan would probably throw me into the fire straight after I save her being the spiteful witch that she is. I bet orangutans girls are mostly with their father and that fridge is just to feed her and taco Del which makes it even worse as at least trasha has 4 people to feed!! Not sure why these two are still trying to make “fancy” dinners. Why not just the simple meat starch veg. No need for this fancy nonsense especially during this period in our lives!!

No it’s not just you, i hardly ever swear and never use the word c u n t other than when i’m on this thread, they both annoy the hell out of me 😂
Same, I never use the word bleep unless its describing these two morons 🤣🤣

I'm not even surprised that the gruesome twosome put up pictures of their fridges, shocked that they don't have the capacity in their brains to understand it's in bad taste but not surprised. Tanya Whitlock & Natascha Ashford, you should both feel ashamed right now. You are disgusting human beings who are making things worse. There are instagramers who talk about you behind your back because of your arrogance. Tanya, you didn't come out of a gold vagina so stop acting like it. You're a real mrs bucket and you just don't realise it. Sitting in your little cloakroom of a house, judging people and spewing poison. Natascha, maybe if you stopped trying to prove yourself constantly & trying to seek validation from strangers you would enjoy the internet a bit more.
Also no one on here should feel guilty about throwing an easter egg or two into their trolley for their kids! The difference being that you're not hoarding them & only buying what you need.
@Thistlesinthewind I am so sorry that happened to you 😪 I really hope you get the support you need to move past it because no one deserves that abuse, especially now! You're doing a great job & if it ever gets a bit much, we're all here 🤗
I know we don't all know each other 'properly' but I feel proud to know people who are doing such amazing things during this crisis! Thanks to everyone on the front line (including care assistants, teachers, retail workers, logistics workers etc. because sometimes yous are forgotten ) for everything you do! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally I don’t actually like seeing or hearing swearing and I don’t swear but they have made me use words I would never normally even think about 😂😡😡

Can’t actually believe she took the post down, not that doing so makes it right. Even last year when she was removed from Insta when she put those posts up on their holiday, she didn’t delete the posts that caused all the trouble in the first place!😡

So what will today bring from these 2 idiots........BBQs, hot tubs, drinkies and nibbles in the sunshine! 😡

Oh do tell what happened with the holiday pictures ??

Reactions: 1
I never use the C word ever! I do swear when needed but not as much as I do on this thread. My family/ Friends would be shocked!
I can’t help it.
I find myself swearing lot on here!
There’s two are that annoying 😡

If I did follow this Sally I would be unfollowing, just shown herself to be a snide just like Tanya 🦧

All good here. Hope you are too 💙🌈

Reactions: 9
I never use the C word ever! I do swear when needed but not as much as I do on this thread. My family/ Friends would be shocked!
I can’t help it.
I find myself swearing lot on here!
There’s two are that annoying 😡

If I did follow this Sally I would be unfollowing, just shown herself to be a snide just like Tanya 🦧
Snap Maggie 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Same, I never use the word bleep unless its describing these two morons 🤣🤣

I'm not even surprised that the gruesome twosome put up pictures of their fridges, shocked that they don't have the capacity in their brains to understand it's in bad taste but not surprised. Tanya Whitlock & Natascha Ashford, you should both feel ashamed right now. You are disgusting human beings who are making things worse. There are instagramers who talk about you behind your back because of your arrogance. Tanya, you didn't come out of a gold vagina so stop acting like it. You're a real mrs bucket and you just don't realise it. Sitting in your little cloakroom of a house, judging people and spewing poison. Natascha, maybe if you stopped trying to prove yourself constantly & trying to seek validation from strangers you would enjoy the internet a bit more.
Also no one on here should feel guilty about throwing an easter egg or two into their trolley for their kids! The difference being that you're not hoarding them & only buying what you need.
@Thistlesinthewind I am so sorry that happened to you 😪 I really hope you get the support you need to move past it because no one deserves that abuse, especially now! You're doing a great job & if it ever gets a bit much, we're all here 🤗
I know we don't all know each other 'properly' but I feel proud to know people who are doing such amazing things during this crisis! Thanks to everyone on the front line (including care assistants, teachers, retail workers, logistics workers etc. because sometimes yous are forgotten ) for everything you do! 😊
😘

Reactions: 2
Totally I don’t actually like seeing or hearing swearing and I don’t swear but they have made me use words I would never normally even think about 😂😡😡

Oh do tell what happened with the holiday pictures ??
Trash posted photos of Olivia in swimming costumes and not appropriate poses. She was reported and her IG was taken down for a few days!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I do think it’s unfair that trasha got the hate from sally for the fridge when orangutan got the praise. Both were disgusting to put up a fully stocked fridge, not even in a crisis but in general. Why do you have to boast about having full fridges? Many families in general are battling to feed themselves, never mind buy jar after jar of condiments. I bet those crucials sauces have been there for years. And I don’t think trasha took hers down because she realized she’s wrong. She took it down to prevent the backlash.
also, am I right with seeing potatoes and onions in orangutans fridge?? I have never ever seen that before. We usually put that on the veggie rack?
Anyone who posts a picture of a full fridge in this climate is an absolute dick. Sally Potts didn’t seem to have a problem with the pics, it was the accompanying comment.

I decided to venture onto Sally Potts account. Christ on a bike she's like Trasha on steroids and with more money 🤣🤣 clearly who they're both trying to emulate especially with the fact she's got a big house & a ton of that patterned crockery (sorry I have no idea what the name of it is 😬). It all makes so much sense now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’m guessing this “first bbq of the year” will take place tonight

Reactions: 8
Anyone who posts a picture of a full fridge in this climate is an absolute dick. Sally Potts didn’t seem to have a problem with the pics, it was the accompanying comment.
I’m sitting in the garden in the sunshine and I first read that as full fringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I decided to venture onto Sally Potts account. Christ on a bike she's like Trasha on steroids and with more money 🤣🤣 clearly who they're both trying to emulate especially with the fact she's got a big house & a ton of that patterned crockery (sorry I have no idea what the name of it is 😬). It all makes so much sense now!!!
Looks like 🗑 has unfollowed and no doubt blocked Sally Potts 🙄. She would at least gain a shred of dignity if she acknowledged and apologised for her frequent massive errors in judgment regarding what she posts. Instead she behaves like a spoilt child, blocks, deletes and carries on in her self centred delusional fantasy world. It’s disgusting behaviour for a grown woman 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Trasha on steroids 😂😂😂😂 i’m pissing myself laughing in my garden, the neighbours must think i’m mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.