Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope that chinese / indian they ate tonight gives them food poisoning, i mean it couldn’t happen to two nicer people could it..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How have these greedy women managed to get so much food, especially tasha? I couldn’t believe my eyes seeing her lunch, only a pro athlete or someone working a really physical job needs two pittas breads crammed with protein, not to mention the crisps and sweet cake thing.

I’m already limiting what we do have, because of current circumstances have more mouths than normal to feed, the shops are empty of the essentials and I only buy what we need according to the small quantity the shops have to offer and then there’s this greedy bastard constantly showing off - eating two pittas ++ for lunch buying three bloody packets of biscuits and clearly stockpiling all the sodding bread, I could just break down and cry in frustration and anger but have too many people depending on me, so am carrying on trying to support my vulnerable loved ones as best as I possibly can. Sending so much love to our amazing key workers, you all totally rock 😍

Thanks for all the brighter moments my fellow tattlers don’t know how I’d get through my day sometimes without all your hilarity and support 💕 thanks, loves 🥰 thinking of anyone experiencing difficulties right now and hoping things get better soon X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How can she possibly be ‘content in her little bubble’?! Is she that thick??? I can’t imagine I’ll feel content again for a Very long time. I have been worried sick. Just 2 weeks ago, I felt on top of the world and it’s all gone to tit.
Why do they have to pretend they’re living the dream? Why not be honest instead for once 😡

And she is totally going to pas Cv on to her ladies. She really doesn’t give a duck.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Some of the supermarkets are opening early on a Friday morning for the elderly and disabled. I’m willing to bet Tasha went under the guise of going for ‘her lady’ and did a full shop.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah I am pissed with these 2 idiots. I’m still in SA and my poor husband is in the UK with basically no food in our kitchen!! He is hungry and having to ration his food and he is still working!! Unlike those two fat fks. He managed to get 2 packets of pasta at a small local shop and that’s all he has. And it’s not like he can just pop out to the shops at any hour to check as he has to work. My flight has been cancelled so I don’t know when the hell I can be with him again. All I can do is try order food for delivery but there is no deliveries until April and I can order take outs but he isn’t a fat lazy idiot like those people who likes to eat greasy crap every night. I am at my wits end here while those two have happy tummy’s with drinkies and snackies with the kiddies while my husband is starving!!!! 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😡😡😡

I know there is worse people off than my husband and I right now but to think that they are living a completely unchanged life style and eating so much food when others are starving and still having to work or self isolating because that’s the thing to do. Because of their selfishness and others this CV will go on for so much longer because they refuse to just try at least help rather than doing what they do. They will pass it on to so many others and they will (and should be held accountable ) for other people who fall ill or possibly die.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Really are so selfish. The selfishness of these type of People are making it really hard for us with big families, I’ve got 5 children, one with allergies and doesn’t eat a very varied diet, and due to the limits the supermarkets are putting on what we can buy because of said idiots is making it so difficult to just do a normal weekly shop to feed a family of 7. We eat a pack of pasta in one sitting easily, sometimes one and a half. If we use micro rice, we use 3/4 packs for one meal. 2 packs of chicken breast a per meal, a full pack of sausages per meal if not more. At least 1 loaf of bread per day, probably more not the children will be home from school and not having school dinners, and at least 6 pints of milk a day. So as I can’t shop in one place now, I have to go to various places to scavenge around for what’s left and when you do find it can only buy 2 or 3 tops of them, at a time when we are supposed to be staying home where possible, especially as one of our children in disabled and in the vulnerable category. Boils my blood, but yeah u prop up your bleeping tiki bar with your happy tummies 👍🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How have these greedy women managed to get so much food, especially tasha? I couldn’t believe my eyes seeing her lunch, only a pro athlete or someone working a really physical job needs two pittas breads crammed with protein, not to mention the crisps and sweet cake thing.

I’m already limiting what we do have, because of current circumstances have more mouths than normal to feed, the shops are empty of the essentials and I only buy what we need according to the small quantity the shops have to offer and then there’s this greedy bastard constantly showing off - eating two pittas ++ for lunch buying three bloody packets of biscuits and clearly stockpiling all the sodding bread, I could just break down and cry in frustration and anger but have too many people depending on me, so am carrying on trying to support my vulnerable loved ones as best as I possibly can. Sending so much love to our amazing key workers, you all totally rock 😍

Thanks for all the brighter moments my fellow tattlers don’t know how I’d get through my day sometimes without all your hilarity and support 💕 thanks, loves 🥰 thinking of anyone experiencing difficulties right now and hoping things get better soon X
Yeah I am pissed with these 2 idiots. I’m still in SA and my poor husband is in the UK with basically no food in our kitchen!! He is hungry and having to ration his food and he is still working!! Unlike those two fat fks. He managed to get 2 packets of pasta at a small local shop and that’s all he has. And it’s not like he can just pop out to the shops at any hour to check as he has to work. My flight has been cancelled so I don’t know when the hell I can be with him again. All I can do is try order food for delivery but there is no deliveries until April and I can order take outs but he isn’t a fat lazy idiot like those people who likes to eat greasy crap every night. I am at my wits end here while those two have happy tummy’s with drinkies and snackies with the kiddies while my husband is starving!!!! 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😡😡😡

I know there is worse people off than my husband and I right now but to think that they are living a completely unchanged life style and eating so much food when others are starving and still having to work or self isolating because that’s the thing to do. Because of their selfishness and others this CV will go on for so much longer because they refuse to just try at least help rather than doing what they do. They will pass it on to so many others and they will (and should be held accountable ) for other people who fall ill or possibly die.
Sending love and hugs to you both at this very, very hard time. Take care and stay safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
C9969D8F-8F67-4B56-B366-CFF61728CB46.jpeg

So ginge is gonna stand and her door and clap her bleeping hands to do her bit!
Do yourself a favour and delete that! You really are a vile witch....
stand at your door and clap your bleeping hands. I just had my shopping delivered and had a few bits missing. The delivery driver told me I could use the website!
Lucky me, got my next shopping coming in 2 and half weeks time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 98169

stand at your door and clap your bleeping hands. I just had my shopping delivered and had a few bits missing. The delivery driver told me I could use the website!
Sorry but I can't stop laughing at her posting this. Just imagine fatty tan stood clapping her hands and getting taco del to record her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure what standing about clapping your hands is going to do to help, the biggest favour we can do is listen to advice and stay indoors if possible to stop the virus spreading further and thus putting more of a strain on the nhs. But well done cutenose glad you can take your time to clap your hands you’re a saint

Reactions: 13
As a key worker I would just like to say. Tanya please don't stand outside and clap, don't post about NHS or keyworkers on your crappy Instagram for attention. Lock your front door, sit in your miserable lounge and scrub the Indian from last night off your toilet bowl. You haven't stocked up because let's face it.. You'd eat it all in one sitting. Fat bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The saddest thing is that when this is over, and one day it will be, these two will have learnt absolutely NOTHING.....they will just carry on as they’ve always done.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I can't stop laughing at her posting this. Just imagine fatty tan stood clapping her hands and getting taco del to record her
Hope he has the wide angle lense!!!
Don't worry cutenose most like most People on here, I’ll go to work Monday and carry on. While you sort your shoe box out!!!
@Cutenose12/6 if you’re not Tanya by now you would of said something because We know you watch and lurke on here.🖕🏻

As a key worker I would just like to say. Tanya please don't stand outside and clap, don't post about NHS or keyworkers on your crappy Instagram for attention. Lock your front door, sit in your miserable lounge and scrub the Indian from last night off your toilet bowl. You haven't stocked up because let's face it.. You'd eat it all in one sitting. Fat bleep
Exactly I too am a key worker and it really pissed me off this morning, my husband is also a key worker. We don’t have the time to be trolling round the shops and faffing at home.
I have scrubbed my house and now off to clean my mums house who is 75 and has a serious heart condition and then tomorrow I’ll go to my dads who is nearly 80 and clean his.
I don’t or want Mother’s Day. But these two bleeping idiots have no clue.
Stay strong and well ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Im putting it out there that tomorrow morning, it will be a competition between these two tramps of who got the best mothers day breakfast.

Im going with a photo of a tray with a cooked breakfast, a drinkie and a manky flower in a vase with captions like "my bubbas woke me up with breakfast in bed" ... no hun! Trash, your 16 year old will be smelling of BO in his bed, and the brat will probably put an egg in some ready made cake mix while you snap piccies of it like its some photoshoot.

We all know that you're going to both make your own mothers day foodies and treaties and drinkies and make out the bubbas do it - so cosy so lucky so bleeping amazing perfect life hehehehehhehehehehehheHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEE. he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I came to tattle after seeing Tanya post about it. I was so glad I found a group of people who thought the same about these two but the more time I spend on here I realise what an amazing group of people are here and how much they do to support other people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 98169

Around of applause of Tan for give a an around of applause

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.