Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im putting it out there that tomorrow morning, it will be a competition between these two tramps of who got the best mothers day breakfast.

Im going with a photo of a tray with a cooked breakfast, a drinkie and a manky flower in a vase with captions like "my bubbas woke me up with breakfast in bed" ... no hun! Trash, your 16 year old will be smelling of BO in his bed, and the brat will probably put an egg in some ready made cake mix while you snap piccies of it like its some photoshoot.

We all know that you're going to both make your own mothers day foodies and treaties and drinkies and make out the bubbas do it - so cosy so lucky so bleeping amazing perfect life hehehehehhehehehehehheHEEEEEEEEHEEEEEE. he.
First out of the trap is OranguTAN - her flowers (and balloon) has arrived. Predicably OTT response - doesn’t she get flowers every year?
1-0 to 🦧

Reactions: 6
Here she is showing off her flowers and ballon, whilst many people won’t be able to celebrate tomorrow with their mums. She cannot keep anything off social media, her life is so tit she needs to prove to anyone and everyone she’s living her best life ha!
i wonder what it takes for these 2 dimwits to realise what’s going on around the world? People are struggling to shop for essentials and these 2 are showing off their takeaway banquets 🐷 they’ll come out of this pandemic fatter and even more uglier.
happy Saturday peeps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand, if they're infected and isolating how did she take delivery? Surely she wouldn't have been able to sign for it or take it off the delivery person without making contact? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I don't understand, if they're infected and isolating how did she take delivery? Surely she wouldn't have been able to sign for it or take it off the delivery person without making contact? 🤔
Exactly!! Yesterday she said she had a fever and a cough didnt she? Is the companies logo on the balloon at all? Id call the company and tell them the courier who delivered to her name/address needs to be aware she said shes infected.

Shes so attention seeking!

Reactions: 7
Exactly!! Yesterday she said she had a fever and a cough didnt she? Is the companies logo on the balloon at all? Id call the company and tell them the courier who delivered to her name/address needs to be aware she said shes infected.

Shes so attention seeking!
It looks like interflora but they're usually from a local florist so you wouldn't know which one it is. Highly irresponsible if she has touched or even been within the safe distance of that delivery person. If it were me I'd talk through a closed window and get them to leave it on the doorstep and wait for them to get in their van before picking it up 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's so bleeping grabby and irresponsible

Reactions: 4
It looks like interflora but they're usually from a local florist so you wouldn't know which one it is. Highly irresponsible if she has touched or even been within the safe distance of that delivery person. If it were me I'd talk through a closed window and get them to leave it on the doorstep and wait for them to get in their van before picking it up 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's so bleeping grabby and irresponsible
she really is. And as for hugging your children. Tanya you bleeping idiot you cant pretend to have the coronavirus one day and then be hugging children the next.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think those flowers are ugly?
Plenty of beautiful flowers on interflora... Why those ones? Look like ones for a funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has a ring doorbell so hopefully she did. Very irresponsible if she didn’t let them know she was self isolating!

Pretty sure orangutan doesn’t have the corona virus. And who the heck cries over flowers and balloons? I think she is mentally unstable.

She has a ring doorbell so hopefully she did. Very irresponsible if she didn’t let them know she was self isolating!
Knowing that idiot, she either doesn’t care because if she does infect someone, it’s not someone she knows and therefore won’t care if they die. Or she is just playing the sympathy card. People who play the “I have the corona virus” are as bad as people who lie and say they have had miscarriagesThey just want the attention and people to love them. She is sickening. This is not something to lie about

Reactions: 4
So why would she burst into tears!!! has she just saved a life?
has she just worked a 48 hour shift as nurse I see on tv who then went to buy food and couldn’t because of geeky grabby cunts like her!
it’s not like she isn’t always sent flowers!
I remember being told I was cancer free and my work sent me flowers I cried then!
I hardly ever get sent them.
but this idiot cries over sending herself some!
her fiancé is a wet blanket!
so clearly she has self isolated and didn’t need to!
Be ashamed @Cutenose12/6 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Look ladies, the view from my balcony hehe too bad I’m in self isolation so didn’t get to get drinkies And nibbles but least I have the ocean hehehe and not locked away in a crappy beige shoe box.
This picture has cheered me up today thank you! What an amazing world it still is even though its currently going mad. Is this your homeland? Stunning. 💕

Reactions: 1
has she just worked a 48 hour shift as nurse I see on tv who then went to buy food and couldn’t because of geeky grabby cunts like her!
I remember being told I was cancer free and my work sent me flowers I cried then!
We love you Maggie! You are the one who I wouldn’t think is crazy for crying when getting flowers after beating cancer! Proud of you and praying you stay healthy and happy ❤

Yes! Thi
This picture has cheered me up today thank you! What an amazing world it still is even though its currently going mad. Is this your homeland? Stunning. 💕
Yes! This is where I was raised, this is my parents house, not a bad place to be in isolation. All of our beaches are “closed” so we can’t swim - summer here, been very hot! About 30 today. But went for a walk with my parents on the beach and the fresh air and sun really does help you feel just a bit better. Honestly if you guys ever get the chance, you should definitely visit South Africa. Maybe we should all go on a safari once all this terrible stuff blows over. I can take you to the zoo to see our friend Orangutan and also there’s Kruger Park. I’m sure we will see Tasha the warthog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We love you Maggie! You are the one who I wouldn’t think is crazy for crying when getting flowers after beating cancer! Proud of you and praying you stay healthy and happy ❤

Yes! Thi

Yes! This is where I was raised, this is my parents house, not a bad place to be in isolation. All of our beaches are “closed” so we can’t swim - summer here, been very hot! About 30 today. But went for a walk with my parents on the beach and the fresh air and sun really does help you feel just a bit better. Honestly if you guys ever get the chance, you should definitely visit South Africa. Maybe we should all go on a safari once all this terrible stuff blows over. I can take you to the zoo to see our friend Orangutan and also there’s Kruger Park. I’m sure we will see Tasha the warthog
Thank you. It was nearly 8 years ago. ♥
love South Africa I have a friend who lives in Cape Town. Gorgeous photo.
Don’t feed the orangutan 🦧 I love that there is an emoji for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
❤😘❤

The other joker has been gifted a bottle of drink now for Mother’s Day 🙄 They’re both going to be full of it tomorrow! 🙄

And has she only got one set of bedding? 🤔 As shes always jumping into fresh sheets straight off the line? I have three sets of bedding. 1 on the bed, 1 in the cupboard and 1 in the wash!

Reactions: 7
Mother’s Day eve!! 🙄
Jesus I don’t know how much more I can take of either of these two.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Look ladies, the view from my balcony hehe too bad I’m in self isolation so didn’t get to get drinkies And nibbles but least I have the ocean hehehe and not locked away in a crappy beige shoe box.
That view looks beautiful, I could do with a bit of that too- it looks warm too (y) least Trashas got her garden bar so at least she’s halfway there #fuckingjokes what’s with that rug across the garden table, it’s sodding March and bleeping freezing. Jeez anything for some content.
As for Tan clapping for the nhs. Just be grateful, let them do their jobs and help them by staying in. Again anything for content.

Oh no you had cancer?!! I don't know what to say other than bless you and your family and hope you are healthy now💕💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.