Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if Trasha maybe thinks she is showing positivity by carrying on as normal in such uncertain times. 🤷‍♀️ I dont know but really could someone be such an utter wanky bleep faced insensitive tool posting pics a really expensive non essential hairdryer!! OranguTAN is just a fat selfish sly vile witch I have no doubts about that one.

Reactions: 8
Could of used that £300 to go towards getting rid of her disgusting carpets 🤮
Her yummy lamb roast to look forward to later.. which in reality looks and tastes like tit. I feel quite emotional today I’m avoiding physical contact with my little girl & husband due to working on the front line in Diagnostics without the full PPE equipment frantic I’m going to bring it home to them 😢 and then you have these posting how wonderful today is and how wonderful their gifts are.. again showing materialistic things are all that matter.
hope you all have a lovely day.. I say all I mean everyone apart from them 2 🤣

Reactions: 10
Can’t remember who called the breakfast post 🤣

But her second post has YET again annoyed me! This woman wouldn’t know sensitivity if it smacked her in the face. I dread to think what else she and 🦧 will be posting thought the day (just love there is that emoji just for Tan 🤣)

Oh and Happy Mother’s Day Tattlers 😘
Where is the ad hashtag for the fentimans!

Reactions: 3
Honestly so shocked by that post. Firstly, they can’t bloody afford it. Good luck to them when they are forced to sell it for food money in six months time, when the entire economy has collapsed.

Secondly, now is not the time to be posting this tit (I mean, it never is, but especially now!). It’s so tone deaf!

I guess Trasha has been jealous of the fat neck’s new purchases and just had to post about this gift, no matter what. Pathetic.

(PS - I have a Dyson hairdryer, I was gifted one when they first came out, and they’re nothing special really! Should have saved your £300, although I’m sure they prob bought this on credit like the idiots they are)

Reactions: 9
I love all the people on this thread doing everything they can to help others! I'm 50 miles away from my family and unfortunately isolating alone (I'm not sick, just trying to do my part) which is a bit sad but so many have it so much worse and despite wanting to see my family, now is not the time to be selfish. The people on this thread are going above and beyond while people like them who could encourage others to do more for people by doing it themselves are doing nothing. The true side of people comes out at times like this.

I went to get some stuff for the food bank on Thursday and my arms were full and it probably looked like I was stockpiling and the woman in front of me was being so rude shouting about people stockpiling while she bought 16 rolls of toilet roll and 2 packs of toilet wipes. I wish she had of asked me if I really needed it all so I could have told her to duck off 😂

Reactions: 9
Did Trash really hashtag supermum ? she’s many things but supermum isn’t one of them, not in my opinion anyway. dunno who she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, I find these two morons irritating at the best of times, but the sheer self indulgent, thoughtless and insensitive posts over the past week have really blown me away.
One minute ginger fatty is splashing the cash like a lottery winner, the next she’s pleading poverty and self isolating, then before we know it she’s back posting photos of her massive take away, hardly priority if you’re worried about cash. As for the other idiot, I honestly think she’s got a learning disorder, no sensible, intelligent adult would think it was appropriate to post a photo of a £300 hairdryer, when others are struggling to feed their families at the moment. Also if she has that sort of cash to throw about, use some of it to do some proper upgrading of that hideous house 😠😠

Reactions: 14
Wow, I find these two morons irritating at the best of times, but the sheer self indulgent, thoughtless and insensitive posts over the past week have really blown me away.
One minute ginger fatty is splashing the cash like a lottery winner, the next she’s pleading poverty and self isolating, then before we know it she’s back posting photos of her massive take away, hardly priority if you’re worried about cash. As for the other idiot, I honestly think she’s got a learning disorder, no sensible, intelligent adult would think it was appropriate to post a photo of a £300 hairdryer, when others are struggling to feed their families at the moment. Also if she has that sort of cash to throw about, use some of it to do some proper upgrading of that hideous house 😠😠
She's probably bought the hairdryer off QVC... They do it on easy pays with 30 day money back guarantee. So she spends £60 first payment, shows it off on the gram as a present for mother's day, takes a few more pics through the 30 days then sends it back and gets her money back.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.