Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s popped up now with a post.......
How small is her living room? Way too crammed full of stuff. That chair that’s near the tv would piss me right off and it’s all one color! Much like her chicken supreme 🤮

Reactions: 5
Well.. I’m just taking a 10 minute walk outside of work.. I’ve had to withdraw hours for 80 casual workers on zero hour contracts this morning.. it’s heartbreaking.. meanwhile chavvy Tanya is decorating her crappy postage stamp lounge.. that sign on the wall is the ultimate chav stamp... and yet she’s pleased with it.. says it all.. ginger ugly fat bleep..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Mothers weekend is she having a bleeping laugh? I can’t even see my mum
For god knows how long and that twit is dedicating a weekend to herself where she will do what she does every single day, sit on her fat arse and watch tit on Netflix how lovely to live in a bubble most of us are shitting ourselves about coronavirus and what it could mean for our loved ones

Reactions: 11
It's 3 in the afternoon and she's in PJ's. What. The. duck. I mean if you've had a full morning at work fair enough, if you're sick fair enough, if you work hard and want a lazy day fair enough. She hasn't done anything all day except push old ladies out the way at the garden centre and she's already in PJ's. Great example you're setting your kids there 👍🏻 even if the world wasn't a state right now I'd still be saying the same thing. Come rain or coronavirus, these two still know how to demonstrate selfishness. Me me me I I I, yeah Trasha its mothers day this weekend but some of us can't see ours so spare a bleeping thought instead of making it all about you ALL the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm not allowed to see family or friends for 3 months, it's been 5 days and I cried all this morning over not being able to see my dad who is immunocompromised as well 😪 I HATE these two.

• Sad
It's 3 in the afternoon and she's in PJ's. What. The. duck. I mean if you've had a full morning at work fair enough, if you're sick fair enough, if you work hard and want a lazy day fair enough. She hasn't done anything all day except push old ladies out the way at the garden centre and she's already in PJ's. Great example you're setting your kids there 👍🏻 even if the world wasn't a state right now I'd still be saying the same thing. Come rain or coronavirus, these two still know how to demonstrate selfishness. Me me me I I I, yeah Trasha its mothers day this weekend but some of us can't see ours so spare a bleeping thought instead of making it all about you ALL the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm not allowed to see family or friends for 3 months, it's been 5 days and I cried all this morning over not being able to see my dad who is immunocompromised as well 😪 I HATE these two.
I’m so sorry it’s such a tit situation, we can’t see anyone either as my mother in law lives with us and is vunerable due to her age, and other health conditions. I’ve had a lot of tears at not being able to see my own parents, friends etc but it’s not worth the risk. it will pass it can’t last forever and there’s always gin! (Insert beverage of your choice) stay strong and most importantly stay safe!

Reactions: 5
Oh just duck right off Trasha with your PJs, Mother’s Day Weekend and getting your potatoes for your Sunday roast! Did you help anyone else today other than yourself? Did you buy a few extra bits to donate or give to the many out there who have very little at the moment? Do you actually see what is going on in the real world, no I didn’t think so! I don’t know when I’ll see my Mum again as she’s in self isolation due to her age, me and thousands of others out there are really worried about loved ones, jobs etc, but all you can do is sit and watch TV. Why cant you either stop posting or show an ounce of sensitivity 😡

Sending hugs ❤

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They truly just do not understand. All she is worried about is not having potatoes for Sunday. Maybe something bad should happen so they can realize how quickly life can change. I don’t want to wish harm on anyone but wow these two are just demons in human flesh. They are so selfish. So wasteful. So lazy. I have never come across such human trash in my life. They deserve everything that comes to them when the wheel of karma stops turning in their favor.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry it’s such a tit situation, we can’t see anyone either as my mother in law lives with us and is vunerable due to her age, and other health conditions. I’ve had a lot of tears at not being able to see my own parents, friends etc but it’s not worth the risk. it will pass it can’t last forever and there’s always gin! (Insert beverage of your choice) stay strong and most importantly stay safe!
Thank you! It's a good thing we all have each other to have a laugh! My beverage of choice is unfortunately a soft one but it's worth it 👶🏻 Hugs to you! 🤗

Sending hugs ❤
Thank you ❤

Reactions: 3
I need to go into isolation so I'm super focused on making my food go as far as possible (due to having few family and friends in the area to help out - not a sob story by any means, just the reality for a lot of people right now) ..... Meanwhile Tash is hoofing down 2 lunches worth of food and buying 3 (disgusting) flavours of Digestives just because they're available..... Jesus bleeping Christ have some consideration for those struggling to put meals on the table for their families!!!

I bet she's actually enjoying going round all the shops hunting for food as if it's some sort of kids collection game. I wonder if she's the family who's going to be helping Tanya and co out?

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the last few days, I am laughing so much!!

Do any of you see that person on instagram called Anita? And all she ever says is "good afternoon" (or something very similar) What the hell is all that about. I bet "Anita" is on here as some spy and tells them both when something pops up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the last few days, I am laughing so much!!

Do any of you see that person on instagram called Anita? And all she ever says is "good afternoon" (or something very similar) What the hell is all that about. I bet "Anita" is on here as some spy and tells them both when something pops up
Anita is probably the one who told Tanya that I called her an orangutan and said London Zoo is a good place for her to have her wedding. She called me out for that on her stories 😂

• Haha
Trash has gone out and bought THREE packets of biscuits for hubby for the weekend. THREE!!! Why not take them to an old peoples home and give them away you greedy grabby bleep

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Christ how big is tashas lunch today? (No surprise really) 4 pittas, a whole bag of crisps and why would you have a yum yum on the side?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s an absolute disgrace. Does she know what’s going on in the real world?! I mean, I know she seems to live in her own perfect bubble but seriously?!
Happy 1st day of spring, happy mother’s weekend??! Sitting down to relax, bought all the biscuits, like, are you for real????
People can’t even get the basics and are out of work, can’t see loved ones but who cares, as long as she can have all the food which she doesn’t seem to have a problem getting (other than potatoes-poor thing!) and sit on her arse watching Netflix then all is well in trashas world. Will her or John boy not loose their jobs?? Bloody well hope so, witch 🖕

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why has she got Trash’s headboard footstool on her telly? 😂😂😂

And have you painted the walls Ginge? Don’t look any different?!!! Where’s the NEW sofa? Where’s the Hot Tub Spa Paddling Pool?
Yes I thought that looked like a headboard! 😂

Trash has gone out and bought THREE packets of biscuits for hubby for the weekend. THREE!!! Why not take them to an old peoples home and give them away you greedy grabby bleep
She’s a bleeping disgrace! Really pissing me off even more than usual! 🤬

Reactions: 4
Mothers weekend is she having a bleeping laugh? I can’t even see my mum
For god knows how long and that twit is dedicating a weekend to herself where she will do what she does every single day, sit on her fat arse and watch tit on Netflix how lovely to live in a bubble most of us are shitting ourselves about coronavirus and what it could mean for our loved ones
Exactly she’s so far from reality it’s a fuckin joke. So many people are going through so much right now and she’s posting packets of bloody biscuits!! Go give them to your elderly neighbours/ food banks for vulnerable people that can’t or won’t even get standard staples never mind fuckin marmalade mcvities!!!!!! Dick

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.