Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not managed to read the 10 pages I’ve missed. I logged onto their instas for the first time in 2 days and I think I am literally blown away with their self entitled, self serving bullshit.

I ALMOST commented on both accounts as myself. If I had been drinking tonight I would have. When I read Trash’s bubble comments it just confirmed to me what I thought all along. She really is a window licking bleeping simpleton. And Tanya - you selfish selfish selfish bleep. Get back to your bleeping horrible beige lounge and eat yourself simple you fat bleeping wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
😆😆😆
Are you joking she has never worked 😉

👋🏻 Hey Cutenose
Why do you insist on having things cover your doors?
What’s with the annoying heart garland across the doors of your new cupboard?
Hey cute nose another copy from Gill’s account. She had the heart one for Valentine’s Day. You tell everyone that will listen that it drives you mad that Tasha copies and you are copying too. The little pink teddy on the radiator is another one that Gill has In her living room. None of these Instagram accounts have any original ideas themselves. They all have to copy each other. Tan the difference between you and Gill is Gill has the money to spend 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve not managed to read the 10 pages I’ve missed. I logged onto their instas for the first time in 2 days and I think I am literally blown away with their self entitled, self serving bullshit.

I ALMOST commented on both accounts as myself. If I had been drinking tonight I would have. When I read Trash’s bubble comments it just confirmed to me what I thought all along. She really is a window licking bleeping simpleton. And Tanya - you selfish selfish selfish bleep. Get back to your bleeping horrible beige lounge and eat yourself simple you fat bleeping wanker.
Welcome back. We missed you 😘

Reactions: 1

Me too. Im genuinely thinking of making a new account so I can! Honestly we’re really really low on food and we’re in quarantine so can’t go out!! It’s sooooo bloody hard! I’m stressing about home school, I’m stressing about not having a business to go back to and they are still posting bleeping FOOD PICTURES!! They just don’t get it do they

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s this constant need to post what food they’re eating, why do these two think anyone’s interested in this content especially at the moment, NHS staff unable to shop for food, vulnerable kids no longer getting that much needed one hot meal a day in school, people up & down the country facing major money issues, they’re both so insensitive 😒

PS.. Tanya, please clean your window frames while you’re ‘self isolating’ they’re rammy, you could even turn it into an activity & get the family involved for plenty of fun, laughs & giggles!

Reactions: 8
Me too. Im genuinely thinking of making a new account so I can! Honestly we’re really really low on food and we’re in quarantine so can’t go out!! It’s sooooo bloody hard! I’m stressing about home school, I’m stressing about not having a business to go back to and they are still posting bleeping FOOD PICTURES!! They just don’t get it do they
My parents are both self employed, 2 of my dads customers are refusing to pay him (thousands of pounds) and the worst thing is they are still on regular large salaries that will be unaffected by all this. They are both preparing to close their businesses this week. And that wanker had the cheek to put out there how happy she is in her little bubble. I’ve never used that word on here before but god I was mad last night.

I am working day and night from home in isolation as a volunteer doing a massive administrative job to aid the local community and these 2 bleeping numbskulls are carrying on as normal like a pair of bleeping selfish bastards. I was crying last night. I hate them right now so I can’t follow them at the moment.

Welcome back. We missed you 😘
Missed you all too 😘😘😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
At least Sainsbury’s are asking for ID for their NHS opening....cause I’m sure both Ts have abused supermarket policies on opening times for elderly/vulnerable, which they/ others in their families are not.

Trash talking about her bubble just confirms what we’ve all said all along, she really is thicker than pig tit! Ignorance at a time like this is at your own peril. Well let’s just hope the little work that dirty John does get will dry up, cause having your garden done will drop way down the priority list for most and then reality will perhaps start to hit home for her....wake up and smell the antibac! Oh sorry she can’t she wouldn’t know a proper cleaning product if it hit her on her thickened head!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
My parents are both self employed, 2 of my dads customers are refusing to pay him (thousands of pounds) and the worst thing is they are still on regular large salaries that will be unaffected by all this. They are both preparing to close their businesses this week. And that wanker had the cheek to put out there how happy she is in her little bubble. I’ve never used that word on here before but god I was mad last night.

I am working day and night from home in isolation as a volunteer doing a massive administrative job to aid the local community and these 2 bleeping numbskulls are carrying on as normal like a pair of bleeping selfish bastards. I was crying last night. I hate them right now so I can’t follow them at the moment.

Missed you all too 😘😘😭
Mrs T, I know it’s no consolation but you are amazing. Using your isolation to help other people is truly selfless, people like you are what’s good in the world as oppose to those two narcissistic, selfish idiots. Much love ❤

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't post gifts I have recieved at any time because I think it's always tasteless. Nevermind at a time when so many have so little. These "ladies" truly need to get a grip.

Reactions: 15
Trasha we all know you got yourself that hairdryer on the plastic so don’t bother trying to show off, ya dick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
daft question maybe, but do you live anywhere near any of us and maybe we could drop something off if you’re low? Xxx

Reactions: 6
Mrs T, I know it’s no consolation but you are amazing. Using your isolation to help other people is truly selfless, people like you are what’s good in the world as oppose to those two narcissistic, selfish idiots. Much love ❤
Crying again now !!!!!!! Thank you so much gorgeous lady xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I said she’d call herself a very lucky mummy didn’t i 🙄 she’s such an insensitive bleep. A lot of us can’t spend mother’s day with our mums 😞 Happy mother’s day to all, hope you all can make the best out of this difficult time ❤

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t remember who called the breakfast post 🤣

But her second post has YET again annoyed me! This woman wouldn’t know sensitivity if it smacked her in the face. I dread to think what else she and 🦧 will be posting thought the day (just love there is that emoji just for Tan 🤣)

Oh and Happy Mother’s Day Tattlers 😘
t'was me! lol

Can’t remember who called the breakfast post 🤣

But her second post has YET again annoyed me! This woman wouldn’t know sensitivity if it smacked her in the face. I dread to think what else she and 🦧 will be posting thought the day (just love there is that emoji just for Tan 🤣)

Oh and Happy Mother’s Day Tattlers 😘
a £300 hairdryer? Fuk off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.