Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think those flowers are ugly?
Plenty of beautiful flowers on interflora... Why those ones? Look like ones for a funeral
perhaps her family were predicting her imminent death from her pesky cough and terrible temperature, so decided to get thrifty and double up the Mother’s Day flowers as a potential funeral arrangement!

Well, someone’s got to try and save some money in that house... lord knows the cute nosed OranguTAN isn’t saving any!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she said the weather is amazing next week i was expecting a heatwave but no.. it’s gonna be 9 degrees.. I’m sure she makes things up in her head and believes them. Mother’s day eve, eurgh she makes me cringe! waiting on the bleeping hashtags tomorrow under a picture of a tit looking breakfast that the bubba’s cooked for her, when in reality she cooked it herself. #feelinggrateful #veryluckyme #spoilt #mumsdayoff #myhubbycheatsonme #hehe #eeeekk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
perhaps her family were predicting her imminent death from her pesky cough and terrible temperature, so decided to get thrifty and double up the Mother’s Day flowers as a potential funeral arrangement!

Well, someone’s got to try and save some money in that house... lord knows the cute nosed OranguTAN isn’t saving any!
Every time I see your profile photo I crack up laughing

Reactions: 3
That view looks beautiful, I could do with a bit of that too- it looks warm too (y) least Trashas got her garden bar so at least she’s halfway there #fuckingjokes what’s with that rug across the garden table, it’s sodding March and bleeping freezing. Jeez anything for some content.
As for Tan clapping for the nhs. Just be grateful, let them do their jobs and help them by staying in. Again anything for content.
Its freezing and you can’t tell me fatty sat and drank that drink in her garden.
I bet her neighbours think she is a right dick

Reactions: 8
Any new thread suggestions? I like cough cough tan has the flu, Trasha sits down 247 with Netflix and a brew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh no you had cancer?!! I don't know what to say other than bless you and your family and hope you are healthy now💕💕
I had cervical cancer, I was very lucky.
Had treatment, have yearly checks and I am good.
Picked up on a routine smear test.
make sure you have your smear tests ladies. ♥
All the themes these two do they never mention cervical cancer awareness or breast cancer, ovarian cancer the list goes on.
It’s all material things.

Any new thread suggestions? I like cough cough tan has the flu, Trasha sits down 247 with Netflix and a brew
Love it 👍🏻

Blimey didn’t even realise we was so close to the end of this thread 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: the world is reeling from corona’s hit, trashy and tan don’t give a tit!

Reactions: 13
I had cervical cancer, I was very lucky.
Had treatment, have yearly checks and I am good.
Picked up on a routine smear test.
make sure you have your smear tests ladies. ♥
All the themes these two do they never mention cervical cancer awareness or breast cancer, ovarian cancer the list goes on.
It’s all material things.

Love it 👍🏻

Blimey didn’t even realise we was so close to the end of this thread 😬
Glad you recovered Maggie, you’re right it wouldn’t enter their heads to mention as it hasn’t happened to them so therefore it doesn’t matter

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Actually laughed out loud at this then had to explain to my other half what I was laughing at... Even he agrees Tanya is a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder if Tans sone will send her anything? Prob not!
He probably doesn’t know where her shoe box is, I could tell him. Number 3 R#%*¥ Mews, she put her new plaque on the gram! Maybe it was to let him know where his mummy was!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: the world is reeling from corona’s hit, trashy and tan don’t give a tit!
This is gold!
Maggie I’m so glad you beat the cancer. It’s such an awful disease.
These two pair of pricks annoy me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy MOTHERS DAY EVE everyone! I hope the Mother’s Day fairy flies out of your vagina during the night and leaves cards and presents for you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.