Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biscuits were winking at her? duck me what a dunce, if you’re reading this trash i hope you choke on them biscuits, you are a disgrace acting the way you are with everything that’s going on, people are desperate to find food and you are sitting on your saggy stinking hole with a massive plate of food basically bragging. You are a vile person and i really hope something happens to give you the kick up the arse you need!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The biscuits were winking at her? duck me what a dunce, if you’re reading this trash i hope you choke on them biscuits, you are a disgrace acting the way you are with everything that’s going on, people are desperate to find food and you are sitting on your saggy stinking hole with a massive plate of food basically bragging. You are a vile person and i really hope something happens to give you the kick up the arse you need!
Biscuits look bleeping rank anyway (no doubt will be so yummy). Hope she chokes on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saggy stinking hole made me laugh 😂😂 but so so true, as long as she’s not affected she doesn’t care about anyone else!!

Reactions: 6
Iv missed loads guys but I’m celebrating tonight! Grants and no VAT confirmation! We might actually make it thru this. I’m not even looking at these 2 fucktards as I’m on a high!! Making cosmos as we speak 🙏🏻 Happy and healthy thoughts to you all!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the last few days, I am laughing so much!!

Do any of you see that person on instagram called Anita? And all she ever says is "good afternoon" (or something very similar) What the hell is all that about. I bet "Anita" is on here as some spy and tells them both when something pops up
good morning Anita x

Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s popped up now with a post.......
She is the old woman who lived in a shoe box! How bleeping bland 🤮

Trasha in the shops right now: View attachment 97846

have you tried local convenience stores like one stop and co-op for bread? Rather than supermarkets. They’ve been pretty good to me so far x
Does she consider that mole one of her ladies!

Mothers weekend is she having a bleeping laugh? I can’t even see my mum
For god knows how long and that twit is dedicating a weekend to herself where she will do what she does every single day, sit on her fat arse and watch tit on Netflix how lovely to live in a bubble most of us are shitting ourselves about coronavirus and what it could mean for our loved ones
That’s because this bleep is all alone! She is a bleeping disgrace. I haven’t had any time this week to go to the shops, I popped into my local co-op to get things for my elderly parents. Not that I got much!
I am hooping my Ocado brings me all my shopping. Unlike this fat duck who seems to have been to the shops every day. I had a box of cuppa soups this week for my lunch at work. While I have been stressing about my school closing.
This is a crisis not a time to be decorating your lounge you fat bleeping ginger duck whit 🤬🤬🤬 and it looks tit

Oh just duck right off Trasha with your PJs, Mother’s Day Weekend and getting your potatoes for your Sunday roast! Did you help anyone else today other than yourself? Did you buy a few extra bits to donate or give to the many out there who have very little at the moment? Do you actually see what is going on in the real world, no I didn’t think so! I don’t know when I’ll see my Mum again as she’s in self isolation due to her age, me and thousands of others out there are really worried about loved ones, jobs etc, but all you can do is sit and watch TV. Why cant you either stop posting or show an ounce of sensitivity 😡

Sending hugs ❤
That’s picture makes me so mad 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Just catching up on the last few days, I am laughing so much!!

Do any of you see that person on instagram called Anita? And all she ever says is "good afternoon" (or something very similar) What the hell is all that about. I bet "Anita" is on here as some spy and tells them both when something pops up
They both come on here, fatty Is cutenose and Moley is Tetley. Always on!

Trash has gone out and bought THREE packets of biscuits for hubby for the weekend. THREE!!! Why not take them to an old peoples home and give them away you greedy grabby bleep
I know she won’t cos her lazy no good slob of a husband is so please. He even commented on her post. bleeping hell I am so angry with these two!!!

70AE9F18-0E5A-4E08-8FAD-3F1F18841AFE.jpeg

so Tasha now see herself as some kind of councillor. I hope this women is a Tattler and will tell her to duck off

Last edited:
I’m so happy she content in her little bubble, the world is falling apart but she’s got wine, takeaway and a film so she’s fine ☹
And so is “oh please feel sorry for me whilst I’m self isolating and not getting paid whilst I am Miss Piggy” waiting for a curry! 😡 these two are unbelievable 😡

Reactions: 4
Mothers weekend is she having a bleeping laugh? I can’t even see my mum
For god knows how long and that twit is dedicating a weekend to herself where she will do what she does every single day, sit on her fat arse and watch tit on Netflix how lovely to live in a bubble most of us are shitting ourselves about coronavirus and what it could mean for our loved ones
I've told my husband not to bother getting me anything from the kids and we'll do something once all this has calmed down, tasha thinking of herself AGAIN!

Happy little bubble all content. Lets hope she doesnt come down with this virus then eh!! Actually can you all imagine!!! Endless photos of soup in a bowl "my lovely hubby was corona'd off from work today so made me this yummy soup to make me feel better" #happytummy #solucky

Reactions: 6
They both come on here, fatty Is cutenose and Moley is Tetley. Always on!

I know she won’t cos her lazy no good slob of a husband is so please. He even commented on her post. bleeping hell I am so angry with these two!!!

View attachment 97974
so Tasha now see herself as some kind of councillor. I hope this women is a Tattler and will tell her to duck off
Hi Maggie, no way! I didnt know they were on here. What sort of things do they say? Do they question our things?

Reactions: 1
Hi Maggie, no way! I didnt know they were on here. What sort of things do they say? Do they question our things?
Hey 👋🏻
Tanya came on once and got all crappy and called a few people out on her in her stories!
Tanya loves the haters 👋🏻
I wish they would, I would comment on their stories to start a conversation but I know I would be blocked

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.